WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Complete pack) - That's all for 2k19.

BlindedByTheGrace

Dang, that would be a lot of trouble to unravel just to see the weak strike flipparoo. I wonder how they let something like that slip after it's been in the game for so long.  I'm not gonna go around peaking through those files. You know how screwed up they'd end up. You've rescued my game several times! lol

Thanks for always being cool and looking into these issues.   Much appreciation!  

Edited by XfallofparadiseX

Just now, XfallofparadiseX said:

Dang, that would be a lot of trouble to unravel just to see the weak strike flipparoo. I wonder how they let something like that slip after it's been in the game for so long. 

Thanks for always being cool and looking into these issues. You've helped me so many times.  Much appreciation!  

I'll find time to look into it at some point. The same update also broke a few other clotheslines not making proper contact with the opponent. I still prefer 2k19's gameplay to 2k20 with regards to the move animations. The moves in 2k20 don't look fluid during execution.

• Like 1

I haven't purchased or played 2k20 at all. Hopefully 2K will get some of the issues ironed out cause I would like to pick it up eventually. I've heard some of the animations are really fast and don't look out of place compared to some of the old ones. I'd love if there was a way to port the new Hogan move animations into 19. There's a few new elbow drop and punch animations that would be cool to have. 

Please keep me informed on that reverse animation situation. Thanks again...

14 minutes ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

I haven't purchased or played 2k20 at all. Hopefully 2K will get some of the issues ironed out cause I would like to pick it up eventually. I've heard some of the animations are really fast and don't look out of place compared to some of the old ones. I'd love if there was a way to port the new Hogan move animations into 19. There's a few new elbow drop and punch animations that would be cool to have. 

Please keep me informed on that reverse animation situation. Thanks again...

some of the data formats for 2k20 moves are slightly different . The base animations are the same format but the data which enables the moves work in gameplay is different. Ive done some investigation into the moves and tried porting a few , but without being able to port all the data back they won't work properly.  Here are a few issues ive encountered:

Combo pin animations  are not working  as it seems the 2k19 game engine can't read the data

Hand and finger motions  are not working. There is no hand grip in a punch or slap, no finger animation in a taunt etc.

Sound data is different to 2k19. This can't be ported back.

Additional data for Hogan's new leg drop and Comeback animations  is included separately in 2k20. This is a different format to previous games  and can't be ported. Without this, the moves will glitch or not work .

All the new grapple moves have pin combos which don't work as I mentioned before.

Facial animations which occur during each move execution don't work .

The only moves I have working , due to being able to use data for a similar move are the Axe Bomber , Basement punches, Spinning Tombstone Piledriver (no pin combo) and pedigree 4. Without the hand motions working properly and not being able to port the data, the moves aren't working as perfect as a 2k19 move.

Even if 2k20 becomes moddable in the near future, it remains to be seen if the moves from previous games will work as well in 2k20 so the chances of a ported moves pack for 2k20 are low.

• Like 3

On 10/23/2019 at 7:05 AM, Clarityman said:

Interesting. I was wondering why this happened to my game!

But I HATED the repetitive, boring, glitchy commentary during post match replays, so I'm sticking with my version of the move pack. I love the silence. So I'm sticking with my current file structure for that personal reason alone. The only way I'd consider moving to a newer update is if @squaredcirclefan ever backports any of the 2K20 moves.

Otherwise... thanks for the unintentional help removing annoying audio!

Hey @squaredcirclefan, I think the latest complete pack broke universe mode audio in some cut scenes again. And for some reason.... Jericho theme goes on loop in menu music and doesn't change to other songs (not sure if this is related but seems to happen around the same time)

11 minutes ago, Bookerman said:

Hey @squaredcirclefan, I think the latest complete pack broke universe mode audio in some cut scenes again. And for some reason.... Jericho theme goes on loop in menu music and doesn't change to other songs (not sure if this is related but seems to happen around the same time)

Hi,

You might want to replace the sound_p30.pac file with the one I sent you a while back and test. I'm not sure why the Chris Jericho menu music is looping as I haven't modified any data for Menu Music. 

14 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

You might want to replace the sound_p30.pac file with the one I sent you a while back and test. I'm not sure why the Chris Jericho menu music is looping as I haven't modified any data for Menu Music. 

Hey, I have the same issue with the looping music. It happens randomly with Jericho, Triple H, Undertaker and a few other default themes. I have no idea what causes it or if it has anything to do with anything. Just wanted to add that I have the same issue. It can be resolved temporarily by going into jukebox and starting a new theme.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Thanks dude. By the way, would you able to do me a favor and check your game folder "common\WWE 2K19\pac\debug\audio" has a sound_p30.pac file too? 

For some reason, I have 2 sound_p30.pac file in "common\WWE 2K19\pac\audio" and "common\WWE 2K19\pac\debug\audio" which I find it odd.

1 hour ago, Bookerman said:

Thanks dude. By the way, would you able to do me a favor and check your game folder "common\WWE 2K19\pac\debug\audio" has a sound_p30.pac file too? 

For some reason, I have 2 sound_p30.pac file in "common\WWE 2K19\pac\audio" and "common\WWE 2K19\pac\debug\audio" which I find it odd.

The debug folder hasn't got an audio subfolder by default so the whole folder shouldn't be there.

2 hours ago, Just Not said:

Hey, I have the same issue with the looping music. It happens randomly with Jericho, Triple H, Undertaker and a few other default themes. I have no idea what causes it or if it has anything to do with anything. Just wanted to add that I have the same issue. It can be resolved temporarily by going into jukebox and starting a new theme.

This is most likely caused by one of the audio files in the game. I will investigate.

• Like 1

Hey Squared. Have you found any more moves that aren't in the in game Move Edit list. I know we found Wrist Clutch & Elbow. I also noticed Yakuza Kick was missing from the Strong Strikes. I 'll let you know if I find any more. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

Hey Squared. Have you found any more moves that aren't in the in game Move Edit list. I know we found Wrist Clutch & Elbow. I also noticed Yakuza Kick was missing from the Strong Strikes. I 'll let you know if I find any more. 

Hi,

Not really. I will add the move you listed. I hadn't really looked as I was more focused on porting a few 2k20 moves over. I will update this pack but any ported 2k20 moves will be listed on the other thread I created. I will be listing these moves in the createmode_p20.pac file instead.

• Like 1

I'm another one that 2020 being a mess has pushed into getting a gaming laptop and hacking 2k19. Originally I was just grabbing people for, say, a tna universe mode save on ps4, but then it was goofy seeing tna Kurt Angle walk out to WWE music. I figured the only way round that would be to hack in themesongs, and the time seemed right to get the moves into caw mode etc. Laptop comes in a few days, I'm sure you'll hear lots of help requests from me then lol.

Are any of the armbars or hip tosses similar enough to enable you to back-port Rousey's new armbar 3 and 4 to 2k19.

1 hour ago, ksdixon said:

I'm another one that 2020 being a mess has pushed into getting a gaming laptop and hacking 2k19. Originally I was just grabbing people for, say, a tna universe mode save on ps4, but then it was goofy seeing tna Kurt Angle walk out to WWE music. I figured the only way round that would be to hack in themesongs, and the time seemed right to get the moves into caw mode etc. Laptop comes in a few days, I'm sure you'll hear lots of help requests from me then lol.

Are any of the armbars or hip tosses similar enough to enable you to back-port Rousey's new armbar 3 and 4 to 2k19.

Hi,

I just want to show a preview of both moves here and the Crossface 2 in 2k19. You will notice the hands don't grip the opponent properly. This happens with all the new moves as the data which handles the hand and finger motions is not included in the new move files.

This is just a preview and you will notice the move freezes. The reason is the additional data which is required by the game engine to make the move work in gameplay or loop in the preview isn't there. These motion param files also contain the body part target info , health damage info, branching motions etc.

What I mean by a branching motion is, each move connects to other minor animations in the game, like reversals, selling, pin animations, escape motions or other moves. etc

One example here is the armbar 3 and 4. Both share the same submission animation which is contained in the armbar 4 file. What happens is, when the armbar 3 is executed, game engine will read the motion param file for the move which will contain the ID for armbar 4. This will make the motion read from the armbar 4 file once the submission sequence begins on the mat. This is also the same with The Bro-Mission 1 and 2 moves. I have't been able to locate this additional data for the new move files in 2k20 so i'm having to improvise which isn't perfect. 

• Like 1

Hey Squared, hope you're doing well. I haven't installed the 2k20 moves that you've posted yet but...

I've noticed that in the 2k19 moves, that Boom Drop 1 isn't functioning properly. It's not doing the Boom Drop animation, it's doing the Hogan Legdrop but it's glitchy. I didn't know if it was something that was messed up or done that way during testing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

Hey Squared, hope you're doing well. I haven't installed the 2k20 moves that you've posted yet but...

I've noticed that in the 2k19 moves, that Boom Drop 1 isn't functioning properly. It's not doing the Boom Drop animation, it's doing the Hogan Legdrop but it's glitchy. I didn't know if it was something that was messed up or done that way during testing.

Hi, That’s correct. I had documented when 2k19 was released I had to remove the default Boom Drop 1 animation for Hogan’s 2k15 leg drop 4 to work as both moves contain data which conflict with each other. This was the same in 2k18. What I then did was replace it with the old animation. Both will not work together. Something the developers did which they didn’t fix.  If you used data editor to set boom drop 1, then you will probably get the animation  Slot I removed.

• Like 1

Hey, can you add Helluva Kick 2 back please? The Helluva Kick 1 in this game is a corner grapple instead of a corner running strike so Sami just walks up to the person and puts the boot up to the face instead of running into it and it looks so weird lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Phapper said:

Hey, can you add Helluva Kick 2 back please? The Helluva Kick 1 in this game is a corner grapple instead of a corner running strike so Sami just walks up to the person and puts the boot up to the face instead of running into it and it looks so weird lol

Hi,

Actually Helluva Kick 1 is also a corner running strike. If the attacker is at the opposite corner facing the opponent, the signarure or finisher icon is also triggered at that position. You can also run at the opponent and press x and the move is executed.

The main difference between the Helluva Kick 1 and 2 animations are the Helluva Kick 2 had the opponent falling on their back. The Helluva Kick 2 was removed after 2k17

The listing for the moves is slightly different as the Helluva Kick 2 listing includes a hex byte which makes the game list the move as a running strike. If this byte is also added to the listing for Helluva Kick 1, it will also be listed as a corner running strike.

13 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Actually Helluva Kick 1 is also a corner running strike. If the attacker is at the opposite corner facing the opponent, the signarure or finisher icon is also triggered at that position. You can also run at the opponent and press x and the move is executed.

The main difference between the Helluva Kick 1 and 2 animations are the Helluva Kick 2 had the opponent falling on their back. The Helluva Kick 2 was removed after 2k17

The listing for the moves is slightly different as the Helluva Kick 2 listing includes a hex byte which makes the game list the move as a running strike. If this byte is also added to the listing for Helluva Kick 1, it will also be listed as a corner running strike.

Oh I see. I mainly do CPU vs. CPU matches/universe mode etc and the CPU always walks up close and then puts the boot to the face lol no running :(

• Like 1

On 11/11/2019 at 11:12 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

It's odd, I've put the old file in, but some of the universe cut scenes are still silent. And this is after multiple days of playing.

H

1 hour ago, Bookerman said:

It's odd, I've put the old file in, but some of the universe cut scenes are still silent. And this is after multiple days of playing.

Hi,

Can you delete the sound_p30. pac file from the pac/audio folder and any other folder in the game ? The game will use the sound_p20.pac. Test to see if the audio for the cutscenes play.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi ,

can you explain further.

I like the wrestling from 2007 to 2010, I'd like to know how I can do the swanton bomb ladder, cage with a long distance and other jump for jeff hardy, I wanted to know if there is movement for randy orton faithful to that of 2009 / 2010? exemple inverted backbreaker, and last its possible to get the RKO from SVR 2010 for 2k19?  (sorry for my english im french) 

Edited by raikage75