WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Complete pack) - That's all for 2k19.

BlindedByTheGrace

2 hours ago, Bookerman said:

Hmmm not sure if it's me, but Im missing post match commentary (when match highlights are showing) as well as commentary disappearing in universe mode cut scene after I update with the mini patch.

Hi,

I will have to look into it.

Can you please download and perform the same tests in game with this sound_p30.pac file placed in the pac/audio folder.

https://mega.nz/#!FiwkDQxY!36lve_Y5slPknLbdtblIwnHUoXJ51kwrtQo1OHkkmN0

I haven't kept uptodate with the thread, but I've just remembered a move I used to like.

Recently Booker T has had the return of the Harlem Side Kick. This is an arching/jumping kick that he originally had. Throughout many SVR games though he had the King Side Kick, which was more of a "stepback superkick" aanimation.

Has the King Side Kick been included in a recent enough game, 2k15 maybe, so that it can be hacked back in as an alternate move?

On 2/26/2019 at 2:10 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Drew Mcintyre's Future Shock DDT 1 (The snappier motion) was motion captured but never implemented. It was locked in 2k15 and removed thereafter. The animation file is in the 2k15 files though.

Thanks for responding to an earlier message of mine. Were you ever able to hack back-in the FS DDT 1?

• Like 1

"Hidden" Moves (Partially Removed):

Graples:
- Ankle Lock 1 (standing go-behind ankle lock takedown; Batista) - is on preset AJ Styles moveset (Phenom).
- Scoop Slam 3 - is on the preset Alex Riley moveset (Varsity Villan).

Quoting myself talking about 2k15 moves. Are these two moves able to be hacked-back in?

Finding that old post I did was depressing. A lot of the older moves I liked were from 2k14 and earlier :(

• Like 1

Hi @ksdixon,

The Future Shock DDT 1 (2k15) has been ported over a while back.

The present Harlem Side Kick was a new animation for 2k15 replacing the previous animation. Maybe that motion was moved and renamed as one of the superkicks I'm not sure.

The Ankle lock 1 you are referring to is the move which was locked to specific movesets in 2k15 so it wasn't available to select in the Create Moveset menu. I ported it a while back but removed it as it seemed glitchy then. But I can attempt again.

Scoop slam 3 (2k15) was also locked to certain movesets as it was a sequence motion in HBK's comeback animation. I believe the animation files are  in 2k19 but not made available for selection in the menu.

I can look into both.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Can you try this file ?

https://mega.nz/#!8yoCmCJC!eVi91Vs_tHefKaXNCF8a8MUadnFynvhC8iHsb-MwWI0

If it still doesn't work, I will have to assume its a corrupt gamesave issue.

I believe the latest file you asked me to download solved the issue. commentary during match highlights is back. Will continue playing and update you.

I know this isn't "Moves", but I was wondering if you'd come across anything governing the AI behaviour where it concerns bringing some of 2k15's simulation behaviour to the forefront again.

It seems to me that since 2k15 they have systematically...

Downgraded 2015's crawl to pin. Hardly ever happens.

Downgraded 2015's tired move animations. Hardly ever happens.

Downgraded 2015's rope break ability somehow. They used to always reach out and grab the rope to break up pins or subs. Now I don't think it even works like that at all.

Downgraded 2015's rope reactions to hitting them. Brock fallaway slammed Daniel Bryant into them and he got caught up in them.

1 hour ago, ksdixon said:

I know this isn't "Moves", but I was wondering if you'd come across anything governing the AI behaviour where it concerns bringing some of 2k15's simulation behaviour to the forefront again.

It seems to me that since 2k15 they have systematically...

Downgraded 2015's crawl to pin. Hardly ever happens.

Downgraded 2015's tired move animations. Hardly ever happens.

Downgraded 2015's rope break ability somehow. They used to always reach out and grab the rope to break up pins or subs. Now I don't think it even works like that at all.

Downgraded 2015's rope reactions to hitting them. Brock fallaway slammed Daniel Bryant into them and he got caught up in them.

Hi,

The main issue is we can't modify the A.I in the game.

All the 2k15 reversal, pin and crawl animations are still in the game's files but they are not triggered by the game's engine since this was slightly changed for 2k16. Instead the game's engine triggers other animations for the move selling, crawl pin and hardly triggers any of the fatigue motions. It seems they are slowly getting back to implementing fatigue motions as quite a lot of moves in the 2k19 new moves pack have fatigue  motions implemented but the data structure is different to 2k15.

The fallaway slam in 2k15 is still the same motion file in 2k19 , but it seems the ring rope collision physics has been modified in the game engine since 2k16 so it doesn't work anymore.

4 hours ago, ksdixon said:

Hmm. Would it possible to point the animation data back towards the 2k15 values to "hack-back-in" 2k15's style? I really miss the frequency of the old crawl to pin and fatigued mechanics.

Hi, 

unfortunately that wouldn’t work as the data files are somewhat redundant. The new game engine isn’t coded to utilise these motion files anymore.

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Complete pack) - That's all for 2k19.
  • 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Levibull said:

Say can you add 2k20 moves to 19.

Just wondering because won't be buying 2k20

Hi,

If the formats are the same with 2k19 and 18 then it’s possible. We can’t access the pac files at the moment as they are compressed in a different format this year. This will  need to be sorted out first. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Levibull said:

So there is a chance, just not now right

Yes there is a chance if we can extract all the files from the new cak archive.

I plan to backport a few of the new moves to 2k19 if the data is the same structure. I had previously backported the 2k19 F5 - 4 which was in the new moves pack to 2k18 just to test  and it worked so there's hope.

6 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Yes there is a chance if we can extract all the files from the new cak archive.

I plan to backport a few of the new moves to 2k19 if the data is the same structure. I had previously backported the 2k19 F5 - 4 which was in the new moves pack to 2k18 just to test  and it worked so there's hope.

Hope it works.

And thanks mate

• Like 1

Finally got some time to check out your most recent pack of moves, I'm really enjoying those "hidden" moves that you have listed, thanks again for all the work you have put into this project, this really is one of the greatest mods for this game, in my opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

On 9/21/2019 at 3:27 AM, Bookerman said:

I believe the latest file you asked me to download solved the issue. commentary during match highlights is back. Will continue playing and update you.

Interesting. I was wondering why this happened to my game!

But I HATED the repetitive, boring, glitchy commentary during post match replays, so I'm sticking with my version of the move pack. I love the silence. So I'm sticking with my current file structure for that personal reason alone. The only way I'd consider moving to a newer update is if @squaredcirclefan ever backports any of the 2K20 moves.

Otherwise... thanks for the unintentional help removing annoying audio!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mr_JBrunson said:

Great work with the ports.  Are you able to port Single, Tag and Trio entrance from previous games?

Entrances are a different thing entirely. But send me a PM.

6 hours ago, Clarityman said:

Interesting. I was wondering why this happened to my game!

But I HATED the repetitive, boring, glitchy commentary during post match replays, so I'm sticking with my version of the move pack. I love the silence. So I'm sticking with my current file structure for that personal reason alone. The only way I'd consider moving to a newer update is if @squaredcirclefan ever backports any of the 2K20 moves.

Otherwise... thanks for the unintentional help removing annoying audio!

Well if we can extract the files from the unknown archive in wwe 2k20 and the move files are the same structure which I believe they are, then it's possible to backport some of the moves to 2k19. Looking through the 2k20 CAM a few hours back, I realised hardly any of the moves removed from the listing in 2k19 have been replaced. An example is the Jackhammer 2, Suplex City 2 and a host of others. Apart from the new moves added, nothing else seems to have been done.

• Like 2