WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Complete pack) - That's all for 2k19.

BlindedByTheGrace

I hope I do not write too much off topic.

Of course you are right with your analysis. From the perspective of the developers, it probably makes sense to do so. as a user of the mods it is annoying for me personally. As an example...
I collect many mods and try to have a huge roster from all eras. A big advantage over the consoles was that I could use hundreds of additional wrestlers and could use them in the following games again. Since 2K19 the ch slot space was so limited by the changes you mentioned that I was forced to buy the game two more times so that I could use the superstars I still had in one game in 2K18. I even have to override 2K19 InGame models. This means that what made the PC game so special for me was very limited. for me personally, it is annoying. By this variant play with 3 (maybe even soon 4) games. Can not I just play epoch(era)-wide matches. In the end, it is now like the PS4 where I created 5 profiles to use 500 CAW slots. Yes, certainly not everyone collects so many superstars. But for me it was always the biggest incentive to be able to play all possible wish matches with many different superstars.

For me personally, 2K19 was a big step backwards in terms of modding. The big plus for 2K19 is the arena modding which finally had the breakthrough this year.  But much will be decrypted only after a long time. For example, we can not add arenas, we can only replace them.  Or in your case, you write that there is a move limit and you can only add a few moves here. These many limits are a nuisance. For 2K, of course, they are not important ....But for us mod users is this  annoying. Modding 2K is unfortunately not friendly. It is not made easy for the mod creators.

And artificial limits are also set. Why are slots not expanded, for example? For more and more content the already "limited" space is used. For me personally, the game in terms of modding was a step backwards. I already fear that there will be new limits in 2K20. Sorry for my skeptical post. I had to write my frustration here of the soul. (I hope it was to understand what I mean)

Edited by BamBams Universe
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, BamBams Universe said:

I hope I do not write too much off topic.

Of course you are right with your analysis. From the perspective of the developers, it probably makes sense to do so. as a user of the mods it is annoying for me personally. As an an example...
I collect many mods and try to have a huge roster from all eras. A big advantage over the consoles was that I could use hundreds of additional wrestlers and could use them again in the following game. Since 2K19 the space was so limited by the changes you mentioned that I was forced to buy the game two more times so that I could use the superstars I still had in one game in 2K18. I even have to override 2K19 InGame models. This means that what made the PC game so special for me was very limited. for me personally, it is annoying. By this variant play with 3 (maybe even soon 4). Can not I just play epoch-wide matches. In the end, it is now like the PS4 where I created 5 profiles to use 500 CAW slots. Yes, certainly not everyone collects so many superstars. But for me it was always the biggest incentive to be able to play all possible wish matches with many different superstars.

For me personally, 2K19 was a big step backwards in terms of modding. The big plus for 2K19 is the arena modding which finally had the breakthrough this year.  But much will be decrypted only after a long time. For example, we can not add arenas, we can only replace them.  Or in your case, you write that there is a move limit and you can only add a few moves here. These very limits are a nuisance. For 2K, of course, they are not important ....But for us mod users is this  annoying. Modding 2K is unfortunately not friendly. It is not made easy for the mod creators.

And artificial limits are also set. Why are slots not expanded, for example? For more and more content the already "limited" space is used. For me personally, the game in terms of modding was a step backwards. I already fear that there will be new limits in 2K20. Sorry for my skeptical post. I had to write my frustration here of the soul. (I hope it was to understand what I mean)

Hi,

I understand what you mean. 

One thing is , as the game is on an annual release cycle, modding will never be fully supported by the developers as it can affect game sales in future versions. 

Some even have a codex version and a legit version with the codex version heavily modded with most default superstars replaced.

I do agree subsequent games like 2k20 will have more restrictions. The developers unlocked all evt slots this year from 100 above so that was a plus. If they could do this for mod slots from 1000 above , it will be great.

3 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The developers unlocked all evt slots this year from 100 above so that was a plus. If they could do this for mod slots from 1000 above , it will be great. 

That would be great! I really hope so. 👌
I would have a question to you on the occasion of the evt files. But that's probably an issue for the Help Forum. I have problems namely 2K18 evt files in 2K19 play. Or 2K19 files in 2K18. While I can play any other evts from the older games. But I write there again in the help forum

21 minutes ago, BamBams Universe said:

That would be great! I really hope so. 👌
I would have a question to you on the occasion of the evt files. But that's probably an issue for the Help Forum. I have problems namely 2K18 evt files in 2K19 play. Or 2K19 files in 2K18. While I can play any other evts from the older games. But I write there again in the help forum

Yes. Probably best to ask the question on the hep forum. Answers can be provided.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is anyone else having trouble with performance speed after the last update? My game has always run fine, now all of a sudden in create a moveset and during matches it runs rather slow. Also, your latest updated glitched the standing version of Sweet Chin Music, when you perform a pin combo it shows the kick animation twice.

3 hours ago, HEELColeman said:

Is anyone else having trouble with performance speed after the last update? My game has always run fine, now all of a sudden in create a moveset and during matches it runs rather slow. Also, your latest updated glitched the standing version of Sweet Chin Music, when you perform a pin combo it shows the kick animation twice.

Hi,

I will look into the sweet chin music and upload a fix for it.

I will upload another zip with some unmodified files to test in your game. Do you happen to have the original mpc and param.pac files on your hard drive ?If you do, can you replace with the files and test in your game?

9 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I will look into the sweet chin music and upload a fix for it.

I will upload another zip with some unmodified files to test in your game. Do you happen to have the original mpc and param.pac files on your hard drive ?If you do, can you replace with the files and test in your game?

In addition to that, countering the standing Sweet Chin Music seems to freeze both wrestlers in place.

1 hour ago, Cave Waverider said:

In addition to that, countering the standing Sweet Chin Music seems to freeze both wrestlers in place.

I'll look into this and update the pack accordingly. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

16 hours ago, HEELColeman said:

I have posted an additional download link on the first page with fixes to the Sweet Chin Music.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Minor fix addded 29th July 2019)

Hey, so I finally got around to trying MyPlayer, which I normally don't play since I heard it was good this year. I was enjoying the story, until the first match.

The MyPlayer CAW exhibits strange behaviors, such as being unable to pin opponent, and unable to lift opponent to feet, as if the animations are missing.

Also cannot stomp a grounded opponent. There are no fields in the MyPlayer moveset creator to add these animations?

Could this have anything to do with the modded moveset files...?

Edited by Clarityman

3 hours ago, Clarityman said:

Hey, so I finally got around to trying MyPlayer, which I normally don't play since I heard it was good this year. I was enjoying the story, until the first match.

The MyPlayer CAW exhibits strange behaviors, such as being unable to pin opponent, and unable to lift opponent to feet, as if the animations are missing.

Also cannot stomp a grounded opponent. There are no fields in the MyPlayer moveset creator to add these animations?

Could this have anything to do with the modded moveset files...?

Hi,

I played a match using a CAW in MyPlayer and I did not experience these issues. The ported moves are not locked in MyPlayer. The pin animations and lifting up of the opponent are in separate files which I did not modify. This might be due to a corrupt gamesave file. If the animations were missing, the player will freeze in the game when trying to perform the move. You might also want to restart my player with a new CAW .

16 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I played a match using a CAW in MyPlayer and I did not experience these issues. The ported moves are not locked in MyPlayer. The pin animations and lifting up of the opponent are in separate files which I did not modify. This might be due to a corrupt gamesave file. If the animations were missing, the player will freeze in the game when trying to perform the move. You might also want to restart my player with a new CAW .

Thanks for the response. I tried restarting the MyPlayer and it didn't fix the issue, but at least I know it's not due to the movepack mod. Thanks.

EDIT: Can I ask one other question? Had you started your MyCareer on your save before you ported your moves? Sorry to belabor the idea. I think the issues are not related to pin animations and lifting animations per se, and perhaps due to starting a MyPlayer save with modded moveset options in general. My save seems otherwise fine so I'm having a hard time figuring out the issue.

Edited by Clarityman

3 hours ago, Clarityman said:

Thanks for the response. I tried restarting the MyPlayer and it didn't fix the issue, but at least I know it's not due to the movepack mod. Thanks.

EDIT: Can I ask one other question? Had you started your MyCareer on your save before you ported your moves? Sorry to belabor the idea. I think the issues are not related to pin animations and lifting animations per se, and perhaps due to starting a MyPlayer save with modded moveset options in general. My save seems otherwise fine so I'm having a hard time figuring out the issue.

I actually started a new MyPlayer just yesterday as I read your post with the moves. Maybe you want to copy the original move animation files back to the pac/ingame/motion.body folder. Also  place the original motion_param_pcdb.pac file. in the pac/ingame folder. Can you also post a explorer window screenshot of the files in the pac/ingame/motion/body folder.

4 hours ago, neonvattens said:

no old Superman Punch? 2k19 Superman punch sucks a bit

I'll have a look into this.

• Like 1

Okay I see. Thanks for letting me know, it's helpful to know it's only on my end.

I actually did try replacing the original files and starting a new MyPlayer, and the issue persisted. So I can confirm it's not due to the new moves. Silver lining is that it prompted me to install the updated move packs.

Weirdly enough, I've been trying with Technician over and over. I've been doing a lot of testing and trying to fix this all day, so I tried Powerhouse and voila, it works fine. Then I went back to try Technician again and the issue persisted-- also I noticed whenever I play Technician, the game starts him out at 0 attribute points, which is definitely part of the problem.

At this point I guess I have to chalk it up to a bug afflicting only me, as I can't find anything on Google about it. It's unfortunate as I'd MUCH rather play Technician than Powerhouse, but there doesn't seem there's much to do as I'm unwilling to sacrifice my entire save by starting from scratch. But as such, this issue no longer concerns this thread, so I'll just thank you for helping me eliminate possible causes of the problem.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 6:37 PM, neonvattens said:

no old Superman Punch? 2k19 Superman punch sucks a bit

Hi, which superman punch are you referring to. Superman punch 1 or 2 ?

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Minor update/fix added 16th August 2019)

Hi, 

I have posted a minor update to the ported moves pack. 

1.Brock Lesnar's removed German Suplex motions  from 2k15,2k16 and 17.

2. Diving Elbow Drop 10 (2k15) CM Punk'd diving elbow drop  (added 18th August)

3. A fix for the commentary team calling the ported F-5 (2K16) the facebuster when the move is executed during gameplay.

4. Mat impact sfx data added for Curb Stomp (Blackout) 2k15 (added 19th August .Not previewed)

5. Mat impact sound added for Hulk Hogan comeback(Big boot and Leg drop motions in the sequence) - This is still in beta (added 19th August .Not previewed)

The download link can be found on the first page (2nd post) of this thread.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
ADDED MORE INFO
  • Like 5

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Minor update/fix added 19th August 2019)/Brock Lesnars German suplex 5 (2k15-17), Diving Elbow Drop 10 (CM Punk/2k15) added

Additional minor fixes for 19th August. Link can be found on the 1st page (2nd post) of this thread

Mat impact sfx data added for Curb Stomp (Blackout) 2k15 (added 19th August .Not previewed).

Mat impact sfx added for Hulk Hogan comeback(Big boot and Leg drop motions in the sequence) - This is still in beta (added 19th August .Not previewed)

• Like 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Minor update/fix added 20th August 2019)/Randy Savage diving Double axe handle(2k18)added

Minor update 20th August. 

Link can be found on the 1st page (2nd post) of this thread

Diving Double Axe Handle 2 (2k18) added

Randy Savage diving double axe handle replaced with a different animation in 2k19.

This does not replace any move as I ported it over to an unused slot.

There is a glitch in the main preview so this is the practice play preview.

• Like 3

As always, thank you so much for the ported moves. They've really made this year's game more enjoyable. I immediately restored Randy's double axe handle. I've used so many of your ported moves in my movesets. It's just too bad Poison Mist cannot be set as a signature and that it causes a DQ and causes you to lose reversal abilities if reversed. They really screwed up Poison Mist by making it a Payback this year!

In particular, it's great to have sound effects for the Hogan comeback again! If I'm not mistaken, we haven't had this since '15!

One thing I've noticed, ever since I installed the latest update, my game crashes a lot while editing movesets in Moveset Editor. These crashes only started recently, I used to run the game for hours without any crashes. Is this why the sound fix is in beta? Has anyone else experienced crashes post update?

2 minutes ago, Clarityman said:

As always, thank you so much for the ported moves. They've really made this year's game more enjoyable. I immediately restored Randy's double axe handle. I've used so many of your ported moves in my movesets. It's just too bad Poison Mist cannot be set as a signature and that it causes a DQ and causes you to lose reversal abilities if reversed. They really screwed up Poison Mist by making it a Payback this year!

In particular, it's great to have sound effects for the Hogan comeback again! If I'm not mistaken, we haven't had this since '15!

One thing I've noticed, ever since I installed the latest update, my game crashes a lot while editing movesets in Moveset Editor. These crashes only started recently, I used to run the game for hours without any crashes. Is this why the sound fix is in beta? Has anyone else experienced crashes post update?

Hi,

Ive noticed this too , especially the first time I'm previewing the movesets in the editor for the first timeafter adding them to the list. 

Maybe rebuilding the def file after replacing the files will help in this case.

I noticed the issue with the Poison Mist so I just avoid using it. I will probably remove it from the list.

This seems to be caused by the createmode.pac file as it seems to have reached a sort of memory limit. Ive added quite a lot of moves to the file this year and I can't add anymore without replacing. This is what I believe is causing this issue.

Any sound fix in beta will mean it's not completed. 

The sound effects for the Hogan comeback are just for  the leg drop and big boot towards the end. To add sound fx to all the punches will affect quite a few moves so I had to leave it as it is.

I will wait for responses from other users . If they report similar issues , I will probably need to depopulate the createmode.pac list and just have the moves listed in data editor

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Minor update/fix added 22nd August 2019)

Hi,

I have uploaded a minor update with the following :

Sfx added to the Pedigree 2 (2k15-18)

Headbutt 5 (2k15) ported

High Impact uppercut (2k15) added - Elijah Burke’s signature move 

Forearm Punch (2k15) added

The missing animation for Anaconda Vise 1 (2k18) restored

Diving Bionic Elbow (hidden 2k18) Assigned to Randy Savage in previous games - Now listed for selection

Here is a preview of the added moves (The Forearm Punch is not in the preview)

A download link can be found on the first page (2nd post) of this thread.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 1

Ohhh yeah!

Randy Savage proper diving double axe handle 👍 , that was a request I made months ago and is finally here thanks to you.

thanks a bunch mate, you never  cease to impress me.💣

For some unknown reason the  Hulk up still has no sound at all during the boot and the leg drop for me  but nevermind.

P.S.

Will you  be joining the next WWE 2k20? I really hope so.

Edited by Thunder72

5 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

Ohhh yeah!

Randy Savage proper diving double axe handle 👍 , that was a request I made months ago and is finally here thanks to you.

thanks a bunch mate, you never  cease to impress me.💣

For some unknown reason the  Hulk up still has no sound at all during the boot and the leg drop for me  but nevermind.

P.S.

Will you  be joining the next WWE 2k20? I really hope so.

Hi. Thanks. Quite a while.

Porting the removed diving moves was quite difficult since the developers had implemented new animations for the present moves to add reversals. They had to motion capture all the springboard and diving moves in 2k19. The Machoman diving double axe handle was replaced with a different animation so I had to port it to a different slot. Same with the CM Punk diving elbow.

Did you ensure you have placed the attr_50000_p30.pac file in the pac/audio/attr folder. This is the file which handles sound fx for standing grapple moves.

Im not yet sure about 2k20 yet but time will tell.

• Too Sweet 1