WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Complete pack) - That's all for 2k19.

BlindedByTheGrace

5 hours ago, shenlong02 said:

@squaredcirclefan can you bring back Ven-Emma(Emma Cobra) this move is missing.

Sure. Ill add it back.

On 5/27/2019 at 3:34 PM, shenlong02 said:

@squaredcirclefan can you bring back Ven-Emma(Emma Cobra) this move is missing.

On 5/27/2019 at 12:13 AM, Hey Yo said:

Which links do we need to download to get all the updated moves? its quite confusing reading the latest posts/links given

Hi,

I have updated the main pack 3rd June) on the first page with the additional moves. 

@shenlong02 I have added the Emma Cobra back to the listing.

There seems to be a limit to the number of moves which can be listed in the game for selection. Whenever I add new moves to the createmode.pac listing, some of the previous ported moves don't show up in the list in-game. I had to remove a few ported moves from the listing to accommodate the new ones. These are mainly moves which have minor glitches or similar duplicates in the game. There seems to be no way around it. There was a similar issue in 2k18.

If you do notice any move I have ported previously is missing from the list, the only workaround will be adding the name of the move to the Data Editor's move ID list.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

Hey, SquaredCircle. I haven't been doing anything game related lately. I'll download your newest updates and add them all to the move ID list and send 'em over to Cave for the Data Editor, if no one else has yet?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

Hey, SquaredCircle. I haven't been doing anything game related lately. I'll download your newest updates and add them all to the move ID list and send 'em over to Cave for the Data Editor, if no one else has yet?

Hi,

no one else has. That will be great. Thank you.

Hey sorry to bother again but do you think it is possible to port this from 2k17?? lol this is 16 but I am positive it is also in 17

2 hours ago, BRONXBX said:

Hey sorry to bother again but do you think it is possible to port this from 2k17?? lol this is 16 but I am positive it is also in 17

Hi,

Which of the moves are you referring to ?

3 minutes ago, BRONXBX said:

The Frog Splash, for some ungodly reason they removed it in 18 lol

There is a possibility the move was not reanimated, as the developers reanimated all diving moves for 2k19 to implement the new diving reversals. If this is the case , the old one wouldn't work. Ill check it out anyway.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

2 hours ago, BRONXBX said:

Godsend dude! even if it doesn't work at least we will know lol

I've performed some tests. Unfortunately the move doesn't work in 2k19.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I've performed some tests. Unfortunately the move doesn't work in 2k19.

It's cool, shame but at least you tried thanks anyway

Here is a preview of a few additional ported/hidden moves.

They are not uploaded at the moment as each time I add new moves, some of the previously ported moves don't show up. As I've stated before, it seems there is a limit as to how many additional moves the game will list in the preview. 

Eventually I will have to remove a few of the previously ported moves to add these in.

• Like 4

@squaredcirclefan

First of all thank you for your great work. In your last video you show a clothline where both superstars are thrown out over the top rope. I had already heard of this clothline. Unfortunately there was no possibility to use this in a rumble match earlier. Is it possible to use your imported clothline for this?
Apropo in the past, I think there were also double rumble eliminations. Is there import possibilities here?

2 hours ago, BamBams Universe said:

@squaredcirclefan

First of all thank you for your great work. In your last video you show a clothline where both superstars are thrown out over the top rope. I had already heard of this clothline. Unfortunately there was no possibility to use this in a rumble match earlier. Is it possible to use your imported clothline for this?
Apropo in the past, I think there were also double rumble eliminations. Is there import possibilities here?

Hi,

No. The clothesline wouldn't work in a royal rumble match (rope moves don't unfortunately as pressing the strike or grapple buttons trigger the elimination minigame instead.)

Locating the animation for the Double elimination is difficult as they are not listed for selection. Probably the only way to locate the animation is playing a Royal Rumble match in 2k16 or 2k15 and loading cheatengine to monitor the move animation ID's being loaded into memory when a double elimination is executed.

Whether they will work in 2k19 as eliminations is what we'll have to find out.

• Thanks 1

Many thanks for your response. Too bad it is not possible to use the Clothline in Rumble Matches. It would be really great if double eliminations in Rumble were possible again.

2 hours ago, BamBams Universe said:

Many thanks for your response. Too bad it is not possible to use the Clothline in Rumble Matches. It would be really great if double eliminations in Rumble were possible again.

I did locate the Royal Rumble double elimination files in 2k16. There are six of them .The motion files are in 2k19 but the motion glitches with the new engine implemented in 2k18 and 19. This is probably why they just didn't use the files.

I played the  2k15 and 2k16 Royal Rumble a few times earlier executing the double rumble elimination during gameplay. One thing I did notice is the AI logic is so different in those games. With the new elimination minigames , the AI hardly tries to push the opponent off the apron as in those games. The developers will have to motion capture new double elimination motions to take into account the additional ways of eliminating opponents in subsequent games.. I can now see why the developers removed the feature. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok, thank you for your tremendous effort and the nice explanation. 👍 I hope that 2K can take these double eliminations back into future games.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BamBams Universe said:

Ok, thank you for your tremendous effort and the nice explanation. 👍 I hope that 2K can take these double eliminations back into future games.

Hi,

Hopefully. The feature needs a revamp.

In addition to my last post, the move worked best in 2k15. In 2k16 ,  minor glitches were apparent, like a minigame prompt just appearing and vanishing instantly when the move is executed. Though I will say the  2k19 Royal Rumble A.I logic is much better than in the previous games.

• Like 1

Yes, the Rumble matches have definitely been improved steadily. It is now much more varied. However, in AI Rumbles mostly the last 3 participants continue to win. So the AI is better but not ideal. However, improvements were made in the elimination animations. The fact that you can also determine the order of the participants, is a big plus.
But there is also room for improvement. Double elimination is one point. The AI should also consider tag teams / friends and enemies. For example, tag team partners often eliminate each other instead of fighting against a common enemy. The weight system should also play an even stronger role. Heavy participants should in some cases be eliminated from 3-4 superstars. The heavy participants should also not fly through the air when they are lifted over the top rope.  In some cases InRing Rumble Finisher should also be installed. That would increase the surprise factor. Surprise ... is also a good topic. Here it would be nice to be able to define one or two Mystery participants in the settings, which should not be visible in advance.
Or if 2K want it realistically .. meanwhile, in rumble matches situations are often used, where a superstar falls between the ring ropes and occasionally goes back into the ring and tries to eliminate the apparent winner. (occasionall ywould be it cool). Sorry. I hope you can understand what I have said, unfortunately my English is not that good.

Edited by BamBams Universe
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BamBams Universe said:

Yes, the Rumble matches have definitely been improved steadily. It is now much more varied. However, in KI Rumbles mostly the last 3 participants continue to win. So the AI is better but not ideal. However, improvements were made in the elimination animations. The fact that you can also determine the order of the participants, is a big plus.
But there is also room for improvement. Double elimination is one point. The AI should also consider tag teams / friends and enemies. For example, tag team partners often eliminate each other instead of fighting against a common enemy. The weight system should also play an even stronger role. Heavy participants should in some cases be eliminated from 3-4 superstars. The heavy participants should also not fly through the air when they are lifted over the top rope.  In some cases InRing Rumble Finisher should also be installed. That would increase the surprise factor. Surprise ... is also a good topic. Here it would be nice to be able to define one or two Mystery participants in the settings, which should not be visible in advance.
Or if 2K want it realistically .. meanwhile, in rumble matches situations are often used, where a superstar falls between the ring ropes and occasionally goes back into the ring and tries to eliminate the apparent winner. (occasionall ywould be it cool). Sorry. I hope you can understand what I have said, unfortunately my English is not that good.

Hi,

You have made some valid points here. The friends/allys/team partners/enemies, the surprise element and a superstar being able to sneak back into the ring occasionally. Well lets see what 2k20 will bring to the table.

• Like 1

Let's hope the best. There is always room for improvement :) First, I hope that the game remains mod friendly even for people like me. I really respect your work. I'm honest, I can not do what you can. Without people like you, many could not use the game in this form.

4 minutes ago, BamBams Universe said:

Let's hope the best. There is always room for improvement :) First, I hope that the game remains mod friendly even for people like me. I really respect your work. I'm honest, I can not do what you can. Without people like you, many could not use the game in this form.

Definitely always room for improvement. With the good number of  modders for various aspects of gameplay and character modding, may 2k games modding live long!

If  the developers revamp the game with a new overhauled engine, new file and data formats, that will pose a new challenge. The fact that they have just used old assets for the past and years has been helpful in modding the game .

With moves, I have observed a lot of changes are being made with each new release. A lot of new motion captures are being done for certain categories. In 2k18, they did new captures for running strike moves, in 2k19, new captures for all aerial moves. If they continue with this pattern, then the old moves won't work in subsequent games.

• Like 1

I am glad that I can use so much content from the previous games. I see the danger that all this content would not be playable with a new engine. Even the change from 2K18 to 2K19 had some problems with it (less free modding CH slots / old mods are now suddenly "orange" because the lighting has been changed). Also your example with the Moves worries me. For example, can we still use Hogan's comeback? Although graphically good at modernizing the game, they are putting many new hurdles in the way of the modders.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BamBams Universe said:

I am glad that I can use so much content from the previous games. I see the danger that all this content would not be playable with a new engine. Even the change from 2K18 to 2K19 had some problems with it (less free modding CH slots / old mods are now suddenly "orange" because the lighting has been changed). Also your example with the Moves worries me. For example, can we still use Hogan's comeback? Although graphically good at modernizing the game, they are putting many new hurdles in the way of the modders.

You are right about the changes. But looking deeper into the way the developers work in the game, you will see why.

Lets look at mod slots for instance.

1.A lot of the free slots we had previously have been allocated to new characters, and there are now more characters than in previous games..

2.ID's for removed characters are not assigned to new characters. These ID's are left blank and the memory addresses removed. So we can't used them. For instance slot 109, 231 and 363 were used for Hogan and Hollywood Hogan in 2k15. They haven't been assigned to any other character. They will probably unlock and use these slots with Hogan in 2k20.

3. Alternate attires for different eras and gimmicks of a character are assigned to different slots , rather than the same slot as alternate attires like in 2k17. This will use additional mod slots . Though I understand why they did this, as you can't assign separate titles to characters in alternate attire slots.

Regarding the Hulk Hogan comeback, the developers did not remove all the data for the move from the game files .The animation files were removed, but the data which enables the game to execute the motion from two files is still in the game. As Hogan will definitely be in 2k20, they will most likely motion capture a new comeback animation as one file and either label the present one as "old" if they add the other files back. I will be happy if they leave the files for the present one as it is, and assign a new ID to a new motion like they did for the present people's elbow which is a new motion capture implemented in 2k18. 

• Like 1