WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Complete pack) - That's all for 2k19.

BlindedByTheGrace

On 5/10/2019 at 10:25 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hmm.

This should be an issue with the main Sweet Chin Music animation. I will have a look.

UPDATE on corner trapped Punches 4 : There is a glitch in the motion files, even in 2k18.There are bytes of data which determine how the attacker will initiate contact with the opponent, either a grapple motion (head, torso or legs) or a strike motion. This data is buggy. I removed it for now till I find a permanent workaround. Here is the modified 59_param file. Can you test it in your game for the Corner Trapped Punches 4. 

https://mega.nz/#!FjIgiSZY!Bru-q8l3vz2NCUYHq910IDK66UFrRLsXKpJoXdBoCYw

Lates Update Double Attitude Adjustment is Missing Again.

10 minutes ago, shenlong02 said:

Lates Update Double Attitude Adjustment is Missing Again.

Hi,

I am aware of this issue. What is happening is there seems to be a maximum number of moves animation names which can be loaded in game from the createmode.pac files at one time. Since I have ported about 150-200 moves, I seem to have reached the limit. 

None of the workarounds I  tried have worked so I have to remove some of the moves I have ported from the createmode.pac file listing. Probably about 15-20 moves. I will focus on moves which have glitches or those with a similar animation to one in the current game. I will put this up within the next 24 hours which will solve this issue once and for all.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 2

@BRONXBX, This is the 2k15 Blackout which I have ported previously. It wasn't replaced but the animation data and mat impact sounds were removed after that game so It hasn't got any impact sound. The only thing is the move is not selectable as a ringside signature or finisher so I have amended this.

The current spinebuster 6 is the 2k16 triple H spinebuster with his theatrics removed. All I did was replace the motion pac with the 2k16 pac file.

I had ported  2K15 F-5 3 to another slot which had a duplicate move a while back but I didn't add it to the moves pack as I was still trying to get the selling animation right. The timing for the mat impact sounds are similar so there is a bit of sound with this one.

Here is a preview of the three moves in 2k19

• Like 2
  • Glorious 1

9 minutes ago, BRONXBX said:

You my good sir are a god when it comes to this, good shit!

I'll upload the files later today.

• Like 2

@BRONXBX, as promised, here are the modified files which contain the requested moves I previewed on this page.

F-5 1 (2K15) - This is actually F-5 3 (2K15) 

Curb Stomp (blackout) 2k15 - previously ported but can now be selected as a ringside signature or finisher.

Spinebuster 6 (2k16) Triple H - This was ported over Spinebuster 6 (2k19) which is the same move but with the Triple H theatrics removed

The main ported moves pack has been updated with the minor modifications.

• Like 5
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

Any word on fixing Sweet Chin Music freezing/glitching when hitting a reversal?

I'm thinking I might have to try to reinstall one of the earlier packs before the fatigue fix to bring back normal behavior.

8 minutes ago, Clarityman said:

,Any word on fixing Sweet Chin Music freezing/glitching when hitting a reversal?

I'm thinking I might have to try to reinstall one of the earlier packs before the fatigue fix to bring back normal behavior.

Hi, 

Not at the moment. The problem is some of the reversal data is in the blocks of data I had to replace to add the fatigue motion, as I had to add the fatigue motion for a different move. I will suggest to revert back to the old one. The only files you need to replace from the earlier packs if you still have the downloaded zip files are the 33_mpc.pac and 33_param.pac files.

If you don't have these, Ill reupload both files.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

Not at the moment. The problem is some of the reversal data is in the blocks of data I had to replace to add the fatigue motion, as I had to add the fatigue motion for a different move. I will suggest to revert back to the old one. The only files you need to replace from the earlier packs if you still have the downloaded zip files are the 33_mpc.pac and 33_param.pac files.

If you don't have these, Ill reupload both files.

I only have backups of the original game files. I'd definitely appreciate if you uploaded those two files from the earlier pack!

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 6:25 AM, Clarityman said:

I only have backups of the original game files. I'd definitely appreciate if you uploaded those two files from the earlier pack!

The files are included in the updated main pack. This link is now removed.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, wenjiandenangua said:

Hi, after used the stone cold finished, there will be a funny running action. Is it possible to be repaired?:blush:

Hi,

which stone cold finisher are you referring to ?

18 minutes ago, wenjiandenangua said:

its type one,the 2K15

I'm not experiencing this with the Stone Cold Stunner 1 (2k15). I know there is a taunt after performing the move, but that is part of the motion itself. Its been like that since the SVR games. 

If it's something different, can you post a video of the move in your game ?

Hi,Thanks your Support,the link is here

You will notice that he will have a sliding step after completing the action. Is it normal? It seems to be empty, haha

5 minutes ago, wenjiandenangua said:

Hi,Thanks your Support,the link is here

You will notice that he will have a sliding step after completing the action. Is it normal? It seems to be empty, haha

Thanks. I will have a look at the motion in WWE2k15 and compare.

54 minutes ago, wenjiandenangua said:

5cea42aa0830a42250.png

Here is a static picture,lol

Wait. I understand what you mean. Are you saying the character should normally move foward after the move is executed? Seems I didn’t understand your initial question.

yeah, when he made his finished skill, he should make a normal move. In my preview video, I noticed that its ending action is very weird.

Edited by wenjiandenangua

3 hours ago, wenjiandenangua said:

yeah, when he made his finished skill, he should make a normal move. In my preview video, I noticed that its ending action is very weird.

Here is the 2k15 Stone Cold Stunner 1 to compare with.

2 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

Which links do we need to download to get all the updated moves? its quite confusing reading the latest posts/links given

Hi,

I will update the main pack in the second post (first page)  with the additional moves and fixes within the next 24 hours. Thanks.

• Woo 1