WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Complete pack) - That's all for 2k19.

BlindedByTheGrace

4 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

thank you so much @squaredcirclefan for bringing back the royal rumble finishers after my requests porting these moves must be a very hard and time consuming thank you so much for sharing all these 😊

No worries bro. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi everyone, 

The third batch of moves has been released. Download links and a video preview can be found on the first page. Enjoy.

Simply an awesome work... as always 👍

Thank you so much mate ;)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

@squaredcirclefan did you looked up body punches and uppercut

Yes. Apparently the move has been reanimated. The new one in 2k19 is indeed awful. Doesn't look anything like the Undertaker's punch. I can move the old one to a new slot, but the impact sound will be lost. Placing the old one over the new one works but the impact sound timing of the opponent hitting the ground is off.

• Like 1

Just installed the new pack and now Hogan is finally complete. Awesome work SquaredCircle! Thanks alot! Can't wait for Azn's Hogan Mega-Pack now and if the little finger-bug in his Legdrop 6 gets fixed eventually down the road I wouldn't mind that either! But definitely good enough just as it is now!

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Is it possible to bring back Austin's version of the outlaw stomp? Not sure when it was taken out, but there used to be two variants, before they got rid of Austin's specific version in favour of the more generic animation.

• Too Sweet 1

8 hours ago, Jax789 said:

Is it possible to bring back Austin's version of the outlaw stomp? Not sure when it was taken out, but there used to be two variants, before they got rid of Austin's specific version in favour of the more generic animation.

Hi, I believe this was taken out during the svr series era, so its not in the 2k games.

13 hours ago, KILLERBEA45 said:

yea its called snampere a chin lock 

I have seen the Snapmare & Chinlock in WWE 2K15. It has been removed from the game, though a part of the animation file is in the motion pac files. I have ported the missing animation files. I will test in game and release with the next batch of moves.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

Hi, 

The 3rd batch of ported moves has now been updated. Please download the updated file. New link on the first page.

The hand and finger animation for the ported Hogan Legdrop has now been fixed. I have also ported the snapmare & chinlock, but I am still working on a fix for the health damage level.

There are files for the two pin variants with the legdrop in 2 separate folders. This is illustrated in the video above. legdrop with or without the Double leg grab pin. You can only use I at a time. Just copy a set of the 33_mpc and 33_param.pac files to the body folder.

A video preview of the ported moves are in my second post on this thread.

The download link can be found in my second post on the first page of this thread.

Enjoy

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 2

Thank you so much, you finally made it!

How did you fix that? (Just curious) .

"Pac" folder got the double leg grab the others just leg drop or leg drop with single leg grab (please check it out).

These are the few that I was referring to a while back. All 3 were  removed this year. As far as a backchop goes. We got a lot of new ones in this year that are good. But I would like to have that one as well because it's a different animation that fits certain guys.

11 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

Thank you so much, you finally made it!

How did you fix that? (Just curious) .

"Pac" folder got the double leg grab the others just leg drop or leg drop with single leg grab (please check it out).

The pac folder is the main folder. You will need to copy the two you want to use into the body folder. 

I'm experiencing another problem in my game where the move is freezing during gameplay but working with a CAW. I still need to look into it properly.

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The pac folder is the main folder. You will need to copy the two you want to use into the body folder. 

I'm experiencing another problem in my game where the move is freezing during gameplay but working with a CAW. I still need to look into it properly.

I just tested the ported legdrop as a finisher with Azn Hogan in an actual match and it works with no freeze at all.

I Just copied only the "pac" folder content  over my game and not any of the other two folders called: "Hogan Legdrop without double leg grab pin" and "Hogan Legdrop with double leg grab pin" , the two legs grab pin legdrop works in that way. 

Hope it helps.

Edited by Thunder72

41 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

I just tested the ported legdrop as a finisher with Azn Hogan in an actual match and it works with no freeze at all.

I Just copied only the "pac" folder content  over my game and not any of the other two folders called: "Hogan Legdrop without double leg grab pin" and "Hogan Legdrop with double leg grab pin" , the two legs grab pin legdrop works in that way. 

Hope it helps.

Hi, that's great. Thanks for the feedback. I've probably injected the wrong file into one of he pacs during testing. I'll sort that out later.

You did ask How I did it. Here's how.

First thing is Leg drop 6 is programmed to read data from Boom Drop 1, which has a similar initial motion . The data files for both moves are the same, but unfortunately the developers seem to have programmed one to read from the other. even after injecting the 2k15 leg drop over the 2k19 one, the game seems to read data from Boom drop 1. 

What I had to do was place the legdrop over boom drop 1. This was what I did for the initial release without the hand and finger motion.

I then had to examine the motion data files in wwe 2k15 for both moves , as the Hogan taunt motion was removed after 2k15. I then copied over the data from the 2k15 motion data files into the motion_param_pcdb.pac file, which contains data controlling the finger and taunt animation. The data which the game reads to implement the correct hand and finger motions is located in the modified motion_param_pcdb.pac file.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

9 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, that's great. Thanks for the feedback. I've probably injected the wrong file into one of he pacs during testing. I'll sort that out later.

You did ask How I did it. Here's how.

First thing is Leg drop 6 is programmed to read data from Boom Drop 1, which has a similar initial motion . The data files for both moves are the same, but unfortunately the developers seem to have programmed one to read from the other. even after injecting the 2k15 leg drop over the 2k19 one, the game seems to read data from Boom drop 1. 

What I had to do was place the legdrop over boom drop 1. This was what I did for the initial release without the hand and finger motion.

I then had to examine the motion data files in wwe 2k15 for both moves , as the Hogan taunt motion was removed after 2k15. I then copied over the data from the 2k15 motion data files into the motion_param_pcdb.pac file, which contains data controlling the finger and taunt animation. The data which the game reads to implement the correct hand and finger motions is located in the modified motion_param_pcdb.pac file.

No need to thank me, it's an honor to contribute to your hard work. ;)

You're a pure genius 💣 , I'm speechless.

.giphy.gif

Many thanks from me and from all the Hulkamaniacs out there.

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 1
  • Yes! 1

6 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

You're a pure genius 💣 , I'm speechless.

.giphy.gif

Many thanks from me and from all the Hulkamaniacs out there.

You're welcome. I will need to examine the 33_mpc  and param files more closely. seems I made a mistake when injecting in one of the files. It works when I use the 33 files from the previous upload. I will still test to find out what I did wrong.

• Yes! 1

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

The 3rd batch of ported moves has now been updated. Please download the updated file. New link on the first page.

The hand and finger animation for the ported Hogan Legdrop has now been fixed. I have also ported the snapmare & chinlock, but I am still working on a fix for the health damage level.

There are files for the two pin variants with the legdrop in 2 separate folders. This is illustrated in the video above. legdrop with or without the Double leg grab pin. You can only use I at a time. Just copy a set of the 33_mpc and 33_param.pac files to the body folder.

A video preview of the ported moves are in my second post on this thread.

The download link below and in my second post on the first page. Instructions are only in my second post.

http://streamvoyage.com/T7Q

Enjoy

i want to thank you 1000 times @squaredcirclefan i want to give you a hug for this amazing work thank you so much for the legdrop man cant belive i started this discussion with you in 2k18 thread  for the legdrop and finally we got it thank you so so much bro 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

i want to thank you 1000 times @squaredcirclefan i want to give you a hug for this amazing work thank you so much for the legdrop man cant belive i started this discussion with you in 2k18 thread  for the legdrop and finally we got it thank you so so much bro 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Hi, No worries. Please disregard the latest upload. There were issues with some of the files. I will upload a new zip within the hour.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gamingsinceatari said:

These are the few that I was referring to a while back. All 3 were  removed this year. As far as a backchop goes. We got a lot of new ones in this year that are good. But I would like to have that one as well because it's a different animation that fits certain guys.

Hi, 

The springboard Hurricanrana 4 and dropkick 7 have been reanimated. New animations have been placed in their slots. They will  both have to be ported to new slots which will most likely work. The problem with this is the moves wouldn't have any mat impact sounds when executed ingame as the impact sounds are linked to their respective move slots or have been removed altogether.. 

I have added the Backhand chop 1 to the listing. The move animation files hadn't been removed. It just wasn't listed . The latest upload will include a listing for the animation.

Hi, 

All the files are fixed now. A new download link is available. @gamingsinceatari Backhand chop 1 has been added to the listing.

Here is the new download link for the ported move animations

http://streamvoyage.com/nPa

The link and preview videos are in my second post on this thread.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

5 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

Has the newest update removed some of the Royal Rumble eliminations? I can only find the GTS, Pedigree and Punjabi Plunge

Hi, the others are in the Apron elimination category. The moves you listed are in the ropes category.

• Like 1