WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Complete pack) - That's all for 2k19.

BlindedByTheGrace

Just now, sidkaramat said:

One of my most favorite and long awaited threads and updates. Thanks a lot :) 

All missing for me now is : Two handed chokeslam

Big boot 11 sucks, now they almost always dodge it and then beat the hell out of me ;)                            

I think big boot 11 is a new animation. I will have to examine those as well. I will have a look at the Two handed chokeslam. It was locked last year. I will have to se what's been done this year. However I'm waiting for the DLC update as the present file will be modified.

• Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

11 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

I think the legdrop as a finisher  is acceptable this way , the move is executed correctly except for the fingers movement.

Better than nothing IMO . ;)

Do you think to upload it in the next batch of moves?

Thanks

Hi, I will upload it as it is with the next batch and keep working on it as time goes on. The Boom Drop 1 move conflicts with it. It only works when I change the ID of the move and duplicate it in the Boom Drop 1 slot. I guess that's the sacrifice to get the Leg Drop working. However, if the move is selected as a ground strike, the hand motions are executed properly. Just a conflict somewhere I haven't been able to figure out.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Too Sweet 1

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The Randy clothesline was clothesline 4 last year. I have ported the animation over and will release with the next batch. I'm just porting over a few for now due to any 2k future updates modifying the files and having to add the moves all over again.

2k will likely update the file when the bobby lashley and rest of the dlc releases

• Like 1

Just now, Junaid Ahmed said:

2k will likely update the file when the bobby lashley and rest of the dlc releases

Yes they will. they will probably fix moves that are not listed. Moves removed will not be replaced.

Just a quick thought, would it be easier to rename the reinserted moves by the name of when they're from? Like instead of inserting the stone cold stunner from 2k15 as scs3, why not label it as scs 2k15?

• Like 1

Just now, ksdixon said:

Just a quick thought, would it be easier to rename the reinserted moves by the name of when they're from? Like instead of inserting the stone cold stunner from 2k15 as scs3, why not label it as scs 2k15?

That's a good idea. I have thought of that for a while, as it will make it easier to identify modded moves in the game. 

4 minutes ago, ksdixon said:

Are you only able to go as far back as 2k15? Or is there any possibility at all of pre2k15 moves being reinserted?

Every move/evt entrance prior to WWE 2k15 is not injectable, sorry mate :( .

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

That's a good idea. I have thought of that for a while, as it will make it easier to identify modded moves in the game. 

nice thinking

Squaredcircle, any chance of porting one of the Slingshot Suplexes (Stunned against rope) moves? It was available for normal and finishers in 2k18 but they've removed one of the animations. They removed the one that had more impact, jeez! I believe it was #1. #2 is in now but it's only listed as Slingshot Suplex(without numbers)

Edited by XfallofparadiseX
  • Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:56 AM, sidkaramat said:

One of my most favorite and long awaited threads and updates. Thanks a lot :) 

All missing for me now is : Two handed chokeslam

Big boot 11 sucks, now they almost always dodge it and then beat the hell out of me ;)                            

Hi, 

The 2k18 big boot 11 is now listed as Big boot 9.

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 4:40 AM, XfallofparadiseX said:

Squaredcircle, any chance of porting one of the Slingshot Suplexes (Stunned against rope) moves? It was available for normal and finishers in 2k18 but they've removed one of the animations. They removed the one that had more impact, jeez! I believe it was #1. #2 is in now but it's only listed as Slingshot Suplex(without numbers)

I do see they removed one of the suplexes. They added a new one in 2k19.

3 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

@squaredcirclefan what about undertaker gut punches and uppercut this year version of it is not so good and they always counter the strikes after 2 punches

Hi,

I can have a look. Is it listed as Undertaker gut punch in a previous game ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I can have a look. Is it listed as Undertaker gut punch in a previous game ?

it is listed as body punches and uppercut in both 2k18 and 2k19 they changed animation this year and the AI always guards this move this year most of the time also the older animation looks cool

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

also royal rumble finisher are removed you did a great job by bringing back the royal rumble finisher last year  for example pedigree 619 etc

I am working on the Rumble finishers. I have the GTS working. I will test the pedigree and 619.

• Glorious 1

Totally looking forward for your WIP signature Hogan legdrop squaredcircle! You already made my day by making Hogan's awesome Comeback-animation available as a finisher. I was even dreaming of that possibility back in 2014 when I originally played WWE2K15. Although the Comeback-move is definitely the main finisher for my Hogan I still have use for the signature Hogan legdrop (including the waving hands animation) which I will use as his alternate finisher. Even at its current state with the incorrect fingers/wrist the move looks very usable to me but of course I wouldn't mind if it gets perfected down the road (just as you already said).

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

11 minutes ago, lohan0903 said:

Totally looking forward for your WIP signature Hogan legdrop squaredcircle! You already made my day by making Hogan's awesome Comeback-animation available as a finisher. I was even dreaming of that possibility back in 2014 when I originally played WWE2K15. Although the Comeback-move is definitely the main finisher for my Hogan I still have use for the signature Hogan legdrop (including the waving hands animation) which I will use as his alternate finisher. Even at its current state with the incorrect fingers/wrist the move looks very usable to me but of course I wouldn't mind if it gets perfected down the road (just as you already said).

Hi, 

Hopefully, a workaround will be discovered soon. As I mentioned in a previous post, I will release it as it is with some other moves with the next batch in a few days. Then as time goes on, I will update the file as soon as there is any further progress. 

• Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

Ok I see the moves in my movesets. But for some reason the moves don't work or its just not in there. Its weird. I put them all in the right places.....and I see them there. But when I assign them to the wrestler "Hollywood Hogan" nothing happens. The moves don't show. 

EDIT: 

Ok I installed everything again and started the game up and now the moves are there. thanks a lot...

Edited by amazing-maze
  • Like 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. **3rd Batch released**/Summerslam 88 Arena Apron and Flag Fix
2 hours ago, KILLERBEA45 said:

in 2k15 there was a ground  reverse chin lock that was removed can you bring it back ?

Do you know the name of this chin lock in 2k15  as I'm not really sure.