WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Complete pack) - That's all for 2k19.

BlindedByTheGrace

4 minutes ago, BRONXBX said:

Really so where would I find the old Anaconda Vise? 

Wait. Are the 2k19 versions of the anaconda vise 1 and 2  different from the older games ? 

Edited by squaredcirclefan

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Wait. Are the 2k19 versions of the anaconda vise 1 and 2  different from the older games ? 

Yeah they swapped out Anaconda Vise 1 for a new animation for someone else and they also took out Elbow Drop 11 or 10 which was Punks from 15

10 minutes ago, BRONXBX said:

Yeah they swapped out Anaconda Vise 1 for a new animation for someone else and they also took out Elbow Drop 11 or 10 which was Punks from 15

I will check this out. Elbow drop 10 is also machoman's elbow drop. It's actually DLC. I don't think it was assigned to Punk in 2k15. The elbow drop has a new motion capture for 2k19. That's the one assigned to Machoman currently. They did new motion captures for springboard and top rope diving moves to implement the new reversals into the animation. That's why they replaced the old ones.

I will check this out. Elbow drop 10 is also machoman's elbow drop. It's actually DLC. I don't think it was assigned to Punk in 2k15. The elbow drop has a new motion capture for 2k19. That's the one assigned to Machoman currently. They did new motion captures for springboard and top rope diving moves to implement the new reversals into the animation. That's why they replaced the old ones.

Nice dude it's just weird seeing Punk do the Machoman Elbow Drop with the slow finger raise when Punks has both going up instantly 

11 minutes ago, BRONXBX said:

Nice dude it's just weird seeing Punk do the Machoman Elbow Drop with the slow finger raise when Punks has both going up instantly 

Ive had a look in 2k15. The Diving elbow drop 10 is actually CM punk's motion. This was assigned to Machoman in 2k15. What they have done is replace that motion with a motion capture of the Machoman version. There are two elbow drop motions in 2k15 which were not used thereafter with motion files in 2k19. I will have a close look to see whether I could replace one with CM Punk's 2k15 motion. 

Ive had a look in 2k15. The Diving elbow drop 10 is actually CM punk's motion. This was assigned to Machoman in 2k15. What they have done is replace that motion with a motion capture of the Machoman version.

So do you mind putting these moves in the next update of your pack? 

Just now, BRONXBX said:

So do you mind putting these moves in the next update of your pack? 

I will test them first to see how they work. I could see why whey were removed. The motions weren't that great. If the data for CM Punk's is similar to any of the two, there is a good chance replacing one will work. If it doesn't , I will place both in the next update.

Just now, BRONXBX said:

What about the anaconda vise?

I can see the Anaconda Vise 1 is a different animation. The animation was replaced.  If I port over the 2k18 one, I will have to place it on a new slot. The only issue then will be the impact sound missing .I could also place it in it's original slot overwriting the new one, but I'm not sure if the mat impact sound will be in sync with the motion itself.

I can see the Anaconda Vise 1 is a different animation. The animation was replaced.  If I port over the 2k18 one, I will have to place it on a new slot. The only issue then will be the impact sound missing .I could also place it in it's original slot overwriting the new one, but I'm not sure if the mat impact sound will be in sync with the motion itself.

It's cool if the sound doesn't work properly as long as the animation is there I'm cool and thanks for taking the time to discuss this

9 hours ago, BRONXBX said:

It's cool if the sound doesn't work properly as long as the animation is there I'm cool and thanks for taking the time to discuss this

No worries. I have ported the previous Anaconda Vise 1 (2k18) to a new slot. The diving moves however aren't working properly in 2k19 as the developers have changed the way the game handles springboard and diving motions in 2k19 when they reanimated all the moves to add the new reversal data.

6 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

No worries. I have ported the previous Anaconda Vise 1 (2k18) to a new slot. The diving moves however aren't working properly in 2k19 as the developers have changed the way the game handles springboard and diving motions in 2k19 when they reanimated all the moves to add the new reversal data.

So your saying that the Anaconda Vise will work but the Elbow drop wont

1 minute ago, BRONXBX said:

So your saying that the Anaconda Vise will work but the Elbow drop wont

Yes the anaconda vise works. Its a grapple submission. All the 2k19 top rope diving and springboard moves have new motion captures. The motion data structure was then changed. This affects the way the attacker's motion syncs with the opponent and the collision. What's happening with the old moves, even the 2k18 ones is the attacker misses the dive and isn't making any contact with the opponent.

The new reanimated motions have the diving reversal (where the opponent bends their knees ) added to the motion file itself . The old one's don't have this data.

• Like 1

Yes the anaconda vise works. Its a grapple submission. All the 2k19 top rope diving and springboard moves have new motion captures. The motion data structure was then changed. This affects the way the attacker's motion syncs with the opponent and the collision. What's happening with the old moves, even the 2k18 ones is the attacker misses the dive and isn't making any contact with the opponent.

Ok Well at least one of them work, thanks for researching these moves for me 

• Like 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. 6th Batch with minor fixes (Updated 20th April)

Hi all, 

I have updated the ported moves pack with a fix for the freezing Powerbomb into Boston Crab and a few moves. A Download link can be found on the first page (2nd post) of this thread.

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi all, 

I have updated the ported moves pack with a fix for the freezing Powerbomb into Boston Crab and a few moves. A Download link can be found on the first page (2nd post) of this thread.

Thanks mate, you're always on fire.;)

Can you consider a port of the "atomic drop elimination" as a RR finisher?

You ported it last year on WWE 2k18, I'm guessing if you can manage to port it this year on WWE 2K19 too.

Have a nice evening. 👍

3 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

You ported it last year on WWE 2k18, I'm guessing if you can manage to port it this year on WWE 2K19 too.

Have a nice evening. 👍

Hi,

Sure I'll be able to do that. I'll upload it this Easter weekend.

9 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

Have a nice evening. 👍

Hi,

Here is a link to additional files with 2 additional  moves. You will first need to download the main pack (20th April update) on the first page if you haven't . Thereafter,  download these

and overwrite.

the two moves added are :

Atomic Drop 2 (RR Elimination) 2k15 - One of Hulk Hogan's Royal Rumble elimination moves.

Pendulum Backbreaker 1 (2k15 unused) - Bret Hart's Pendulum Backbreaker -This was locked in wwe 2k15 and all it's motion files removed thereafter. I still need to fix a minor glitch but it works fine as it is. The Pendulum Backbreaker 2 assigned to his moveset is not the way he executes the move.

https://mega.nz/#!FyxS0SCS!S7lFffUz_q1Xryd-g1Nc7VVX9VbUeO5j8J00tC84Ztw

I will add these to the main pack soon.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey @squaredcirclefan, big fan of your moves packs.

Do you know which 2K game (if any) had The Great Muta's Space Rolling Elbow, where he does a cartwheel and back elbow to an opponent on an opposite corner? I *thought* I saw it in a previous game, but I'm not sure. If you'd happen to know, I'd love if it would be included in a pack! Thanks either way!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

Do you know which 2K game (if any) had The Great Muta's Space Rolling Elbow, where he does a cartwheel and back elbow to an opponent on an opposite corner? I *thought* I saw it in a previous game, but I'm not sure. If you'd happen to know, I'd love if it would be included in a pack! Thanks either way!

Hi,

Thanks. Regarding the rolling elbow, I’ll have a look at the previous games .

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

Hi,

I have looked through the corner running strikes. The move which looks similar is the Handspring back strike.

14 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Here is a link to additional files with 2 additional  moves. You will first need to download the main pack (20th April update) on the first page if you haven't . Thereafter,  download these

and overwrite.

the two moves added are :

Atomic Drop 2 (RR Elimination) 2k15 - One of Hulk Hogan's Royal Rumble elimination moves.

Pendulum Backbreaker 1 (2k15 unused) - Bret Hart's Pendulum Backbreaker -This was locked in wwe 2k15 and all it's motion files removed thereafter. I still need to fix a minor glitch but it works fine as it is. The Pendulum Backbreaker 2 assigned to his moveset is not the way he executes the move.

https://mega.nz/#!FyxS0SCS!S7lFffUz_q1Xryd-g1Nc7VVX9VbUeO5j8J00tC84Ztw

I will add these to the main pack soon.

Many thanks as always ;)

Happy Easter day btw.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

Hi

Can you see if military press oklahoma slam has been removed or renamed? it was in 2k15 but i couldn't see it in 2k19.

Hi,

The move was removed after wwe 2k17.