WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Complete pack) - That's all for 2k19.

BlindedByTheGrace

7 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

The Eye poke and low blow combo is Low Blow 2. The Ted Dibiase dropping to his knees and begging is Millionaire 1. That will be a good taunt for Hollywood Hogan as he did that a lot in his matches. Thanks for the eyeopener.

I found the Begging taunt.  Thanks. Remember the "NOOOO" taunt?  kinda same thing but stayed on feet? I think that is gone as well.  I still can't find Low Blow 2 yet, but still looking, i guess it has something to do with the fact low blows are like a signature trait now.

Edited by BillyTheKid
  • Like 1

There were two Low Blow moves that were similar. One was made for Ric Flair years ago and that's the one that's missing. It starts out with an Eye Poke  and drops to the knees, delivering a slower, more direct ball shot. That was called Low Blow 1. Low Blow 1 is now just a Ball shot. Low Blow 2 is still the same animation and same name this year. It starts off with an eye rake(instead of poke) and into a faster ball shot.

• Like 1

yeah Well Hogan would rake rather than poke anyway so that's good i guess.  This guy made my Hollywood near perfect, very happy about his comeback used as finisher.  The only thing i wish the game had was a headlock with multiple punches as hogan did oh so much......and the 9 punches to head in turnbuckle followed by a good ol' forehead bite.   HAHA i wish those 2 moves existed. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BillyTheKid said:

I found the Begging taunt.  Thanks. Remember the "NOOOO" taunt?  kinda same thing but stayed on feet? I think that is gone as well.  I still can't find Low Blow 2 yet, but still looking, Iguess it has something to do with the fact low blows are like a signature trait now.

The Low blows are now signature moves. There are a few bytes I need to change in the file which might place it in both signature and standing grapple category. 

6 minutes ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

There were two Low Blow moves that were similar. One was made for Ric Flair years ago and that's the one that's missing. It starts out with an Eye Poke  and drops to the knees, delivering a slower, more direct ball shot. That was called Low Blow 1. Low Blow 1 is now just a Ball shot. Low Blow 2 is still the same animation and same name this year. It starts off with an eye rake(instead of poke) and into a faster ball shot.

Yes. I think that low blow move was in wwe 2k15. It looks a bit different to the low blow 2 in wwe 2k19. I will have a look at the 2k15 Create a moveset preview.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The Low blows are now signature moves. There are a few bytes I need to change in the file which might place it in both signature and standing grapple category. 

Found it, you are so awesome ^^ 

5 minutes ago, BillyTheKid said:

yeah Well Hogan would rake rather than poke anyway so that's good i guess.  This guy made my Hollywood near perfect, very happy about his comeback used as finisher.  The only thing i wish the game had was a headlock with multiple punches as hogan did oh so much......and the 9 punches to head in turnbuckle followed by a good ol' forehead bite.   HAHA i wish those 2 moves existed. 

I agree. I personally prefer using his comeback as a finisher rather than the leg drop, as it does quite a lot of health damage and it incorporates his signature moves. To be honest, there's hardly a match Hogan fought where he didn't use the animation sequence in his comeback. Is there any headlock with punches in the game ?

9 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I agree. I personally prefer using his comeback as a finisher rather than the leg drop, as it does quite a lot of health damage and it incorporates his signature moves. To be honest, there's hardly a match Hogan fought where he didn't use the animation sequence in his comeback. Is there any headlock with punches in the game ?

There's the Front Strong Strike Headlock Punch and the Behind Strong Strike version, both with single punch. I know the one you're probably referring to with the multiple punches. Flair used to have this in the older Smackdown games. It was removed quite a while ago.

Question, does the Hogan comeback have sound or was my 2k18 acting up? I had all sorts of problems with last years game.

1 minute ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

There's the Front Strong Strike Headlock Punch and the Behind Strong Strike version, both with single punch. I know the one you're probably referring to with the multiple punches. Flair used to have this in the older Smackdown games. It was removed quite a while ago.

Question, does the Hogan comeback have sound or was my 2k18 acting up? I had all sorts of problems with last years game.

Sadly the mat impact sounds were removed from the data files. I did try to fix the sound but it caused glitches in the mat impact sounds for quite a lot of moves, so I had to abandon that project.

• Too Sweet 1

17 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I never saw one in all the years, you know what i mean i assume, he did headlock and just did a bunch of rapid punches to their head while in the headlock .  Was Lazy move but classic hogan lol

3 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Sadly the mat impact sounds were removed from the data files. I did try to fix the sound but it caused glitches in the mat impact sounds for quite a lot of moves, so I had to abandon that project.

7 minutes ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

Yeah that's what i mean lol  I loved that move. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Any chance for Rock Bottom 2, pretty sure the last game it was in was 2k17.  Also, is there a way to have all of the Stone Cold Stunners in the game?  I always preferred the one from 2k17(I think it was Stone Cold Stunner 3) where the opponent at least goes down to one knee lol(Undertaker style) as apposed to Stunner 1(Scott Hall style)... now that I really think of it, there hasn't been a proper stunner since probably the PS2 days, maybe even N64/Gamecube :D

Hi, 

I will look into the Rock Bottom 2. I didn't port the move last year. I know it was in 2k15.It's similar to the one in the SVR games. Regarding the stunners, the default Stunner 2 in the game is the one you are referring to. I placed the 2k15 version over it as they both have the same ID. What I will do is place the 2k15 version in an unused slot and assign a different ID to it as Stone Cold stunner 4. 

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

Hey all,

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong! I've followed the install instructions and copied over the files, overwriting the previous vanilla files.

Upon deleting the 'chunk0.arc' file, the game stalls on loading. If I keep said file in the game, it crashes during Create a Moveset screen.

Any help would be great!

Thanks!

15 minutes ago, brutaleo said:

Hey all,

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong! I've followed the install instructions and copied over the files, overwriting the previous vanilla files.

Upon deleting the 'chunk0.arc' file, the game stalls on loading. If I keep said file in the game, it crashes during Create a Moveset screen.

Any help would be great!

Thanks!

18 minutes ago, brutaleo said:

Hey all,

Any help would be great!

Thanks!

Hi, yes the game will take a bit longer to load. We all experience it. But that's the small price to pay if one wants to install modded files in the game. When you restart your game, just wait a few mins. Eventually the game will start up. You will need to remove the chunk0.arc or the game will crash when the Create a Moveset feature is loading.

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. **PACK 2 RELEASED**

Hi all, 

The second set of ported moves have been released. I have tried as much as possible to fulfill your requests. A few moves have glitches I am working on. 

Mr Mcmahon Stunner 2, Back superplex 2, Drive by Kick 1. 

I forgot Last call which I will add to the next set.

Links, previews and information on the 2nd post. Cheers.

Update on the Hogan Leg Drop. The big issue is the animation data file was changed this year ( don't know why). I have ported the 2k19 data files to 2k18 in testing and they work .Probably a glitch somewhere. In the present situation, chances it will work properly this year are very low. Hopefully any future updates will fix a few issues.

in the current state, it only works as a ground strike, not as a signature or finisher.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi all, 

The second set of ported moves have been released. I have tried as much as possible to fulfill your requests. A few moves have glitches I am working on. 

Mr Mcmahon Stunner 2, Back superplex 2, Drive by Kick 1. 

I forgot Last call which I will add to the next set.

Links, previews and information on the 2nd post. Cheers.

Update on the Hogan Leg Drop. The big issue is the animation data file was changed this year ( don't know why). I have ported the 2k19 data files to 2k18 in testing and they work .Probably a glitch somewhere. In the present situation, chances it will work properly this year are very low. Hopefully any future updates will fix a few issues.

in the current state, it only works as a ground strike, not as a signature or finisher.

Thats really a badnews Hogan Legdrop was the most needed move for almost every 2k games since 2k15 and i remebered when i started to ask you about porting move to 2k19 i also started with hogan legdrop Lol may be in the next update or so never say never and thnx for your Hard Work brother really appreciate what you have accomplished so far Glad to have you here 😊

• Like 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. **PACK 2 RELEASED**/Summerslam 88 Arena Apron and Flag Fix

Could you please release a version of the arena fix with the WWE logo for the flag? I sure want to have classic arenas but I want to have the WWE logo, for some reason. If that would be possible.

1 minute ago, esbatmusic said:

Could you please release a version of the arena fix with the WWE logo for the flag? I sure want to have classic arenas but I want to have the WWE logo, for some reason. If that would be possible.

Hi, That's the default logo which I removed. The classic logo without the F in it. I will reupload the fix and include it as an option.

• Too Sweet 1

29 minutes ago, esbatmusic said:

Uploaded the arena entrance file with the classic wwe logo. Download link updated.

• Too Sweet 1

thanks squaredcirclefan ;)

You also fullfilled my requested moves.

Thank you so much.

----------------------------

I just noticed that even Macho man diving double axe handle has no more taunts in it :( , just a plain one, I tested both of them (DDAH 1 and 2)..nothing!

Ah, time for another move request next time..😓  : Machoman taunting Diving double axe handle.

Lazy 2kSports  and Yukes always removing things 😡

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 1

If I may add a couple of move request:

1) Machoman taunting diving double axe handle

2)  Rey Mysterio original/old 619 (the one with the springboard body splash pin at the end) , the one included this year has only the Tiger Feint attack and no springboard move or whatsoever.

I still don't understand why Yukes/2k remove some perfectly fitting moves 😡

Many thanks in advance 👍

Edited by Thunder72

4 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

If I may add a couple of move request:

1) Machoman taunting diving double axe handle

2)  Rey Mysterio original/old 619 (the one with the springboard body splash pin at the end) , the one included this year has only the Tiger Feint attack and no springboard move or whatsoever.

I still don't understand why Yukes/2k remove some perfectly fitting moves 😡

Many thanks in advance 👍

its already in the game known as tiger fient kick combo 

• Too Sweet 1