WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Complete pack) - That's all for 2k19.

BlindedByTheGrace

5 hours ago, JohnnyStone said:

oh How abt the Suplex 1 & 2 and the old clothesline moves  I remember one for the giant

Hi,

A lot of the clotheslines have new motion captures in the same ID slot due to the new reversal features implemented in 2k18 and 2k19 . Most of the old one's don't work anymore. 

Some still work though. If you let me know the name of the particular clothesline  and the game with the Suplex 1 and 2 you are referring to.

39 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

A lot of the clotheslines have new motion captures in the same ID slot due to the new reversal features implemented in 2k18 and 2k19 . Most of the old one's don't work anymore. 

Some still work though. If you let me know the name of the particular clothesline  and the game with the Suplex 1 and 2 you are referring to. 

Suplex 1 and 2 & Clothesline 2 and Spear 3 all from 2k18. Thank you

Edited by JohnnyStone

3 hours ago, JohnnyStone said:

Suplex 1 and 2 & Clothesline 2 and Spear 3 all from 2k18. Thank you

Clothesline 2 and spear 3 have been reanimated for 2k19. This is done to implement the new reversals. The old one's wouldn't work properly in the game anymore. This is the same with most running strike moves as they are doing new motion captures for these moves. Same with top rope diving and springboard moves..

Suplex 1 was removed in 2k19, Suplex 2 was removed after 2k17. I have ported both and the Backbreaker 2 . 

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 10:46 AM, JohnnyStone said:

could you add backbreaker 2 back to 2k19?

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 2:26 AM, Michael_kin7 said:

Thank you for responding and checking out for the OMG moves. 

I figured the other two questions would probably not work or would be difficult, thanks again. 

I have located the data files for both OMG moves. Both are now selectable as strong grapples, signatures or finishers. There is still combo pin glitch with the Powerbomb move. I have to figure out the problem.

The Double Attitude Adjustment 2 (OMG)

The Powerbomb to Boston Crab (OMG)

All the moves listed here and a few more will be released in a few days. I need time to fix the commentary call name for the moves during gameplay.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 2

1 hour ago, buffdiaz said:

Have you ever come by Randy Savage's Top Rope Double Axe Handle w/Theatrics? They removed it this year

Hi, Randy Savage Double Axe handle was not motion captured for 2k19. All the springboard and top rope diving moves were reanimated. Unfortunately, the move wasn't , and the old one doesn't work properly.

On 3/21/2019 at 5:29 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Clothesline 2 and spear 3 have been reanimated for 2k19. This is done to implement the new reversals. The old one's wouldn't work properly in the game anymore. This is the same with most running strike moves as they are doing new motion captures for these moves. Same with top rope diving and springboard moves..

Suplex 1 was removed in 2k19, Suplex 2 was removed after 2k17. I have ported both and the Backbreaker 2 . 

I have located the data files for both OMG moves. Both are now selectable as strong grapples, signatures or finishers. There is still combo pin glitch with the Powerbomb move. I have to figure out the problem.

The Double Attitude Adjustment 2 (OMG)

The Powerbomb to Boston Crab (OMG)

All the moves listed here and a few more will be released in a few days. I need time to fix the commentary call name for the moves during gameplay.

Thank you @squaredcirclefan. The OMG moves are much appreciated. 

1 hour ago, Levibull said:

Say can you add gun stun(karl Anderson 's finisher) from 2k18 cause for some reason 2k19' s  looks bad to me. 

The Gun Stun has the same animation in 2k18. The only difference being the motion data for 2k19 is different. The motion for 2k19 is snappier which is a bit unrealistic. It was better in 2k18. I have copied the motion data from 2k18 so it's fine now. I have also modified bytes which will make the move also work as a running grapple/rebound grapple in addition to the normal standing grapple.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hey Yo said:

Safe to say the upcoming move pack will be the last one?

Hi,

Well there aren't really many moves left to port which work well in the game or which aren't duplicates of moves already in the game. I wouldn't say it will be the last as there are requests from users which I might not have looked into previously .  There are also times when I tweak some moves already in the game. I have been able to port more moves than I did for 2k18 at least mainly due to requests , as there's no way I can know all the moves which have been removed from the game or which have different animations. So never say never.😉

• Like 5

hi squaredcircle, i think there are lots of medium strong grapple moves (from behind opponent) that have been removed. there was one that grabbed the hair or head and then lands them on the attackers knee like a back breaker but there isnt one anymore.. im not so sure :) also, i cant find standing sliced bread for ultimo dragon...

anyways thank you for all your efforts :) 

7 hours ago, JonasSlasher said:

hi squaredcircle, i think there are lots of medium strong grapple moves (from behind opponent) that have been removed. there was one that grabbed the hair or head and then lands them on the attackers knee like a back breaker but there isnt one anymore.. im not so sure :) also, i cant find standing sliced bread for ultimo dragon...

anyways thank you for all your efforts :) 

Hi,

The move you are referring to is Backbreaker drop 8. The move was removed since 2k18 and replaced with the Torture Rack Bomb. Quite puzzling why they did this.

If I ported the move and placed it on another ID slot, it wouldn't have any impact sound when executed.

The other move is the standing Shiranui I believe which is in the game. Or maybe it's different.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The move you are referring to is Backbreaker drop 8. The move was removed since 2k18 and replaced by the Torture Rack Bomb. Quite puzzling why they did this.

If I ported the move and placed it on another ID slot, it wouldn't have any impact sound when executed.

The other move is the standing Shiranui I believe which is in the game. Or maybe it's different.

i see that will be no good to have no sounds then. :) 

40 minutes ago, JonasSlasher said:

i see that will be no good to have no sounds then. :) 

I know what you mean. I don't really enjoy using most moves without mat impact sounds, especially strike or grapple moves. That's why I hardly bothered with such moves this year, unless they are highly requested , like the Hulk Hogan Comeback.

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 12:00 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

I know what you mean. I don't really enjoy using most moves without mat impact sounds, especially strike or grapple moves. That's why I hardly bothered with such moves this year, unless they are highly requested , like the Hulk Hogan Comeback.

Hi, 

Additional moves and tweaks have been added to the ported moves pack. (batch 6) This file in one pack containing all the ported moves.

Here is the download link below : The link on the first post has been updated with this one.

https://mega.nz/#!dnhT0aDQ!6BXyODq4744v3kWbueVf2vzVysn0CvmJKSU0_PReNp4.

Here is a video preview and the list of moves below :

1.       Rope Dropkick  - (Hidden move in the game. Never used)

2.       Diving Knee Drop – Not listed in 2k19

3.       RKO 2 (2k15) – removed after 2k15. A standing/Running grapple signature/finisher

4.       German Suplex 7 (2k16) – Running grapple ( Removed after 2k17)

5.       High Angle Uppercut 2 (2k15)  - Removed after 2k15

6.       Spin-out powerbomb 3 –Rear grapple (removed after 2k16)

7.       Dragon Whip reversal. (2k18 version .Placed on an empty slot)

8.       Pedigree 2 (2k18) The second 2k18 pedigree replaced with a new animation (No impact sound as I placed it on an empty slot

9.       Oklahoma Slam 1 (Not listed in 2k19)

10.   Pushing 1 (2k18) – Running grapple – Removed from 2k19

11.   Powerslam (Hidden) – Not listed. Part of the motion sequence used for Randy Orton’s comeback 

12.   Rock Bottom 2 (Hidden) – Placed in the game files since 2k15 but never used.

13.   Reverse Atomic Drop (Hidden. A sequence motion for Shawn Michaels comeback)

14.   Future Shock DDT 1 (Hidden 2k15) –Removed after 2k15

15.   Jumping Body Splash (2K18) –Running corner strike

16.   Pumphandle Fallaway Slam (Hidden since 2k15 –Never used.)

17.   Chokeslam 7 (2k17) Removed from the game

18.   Pumphandle Drop 2 (2k17) –Removed after 2k17 – This is the Road Dogg Jesse James version assigned to his character in wwe 2k17

19.   Rope Assisted Bulldog 2 (Hidden)  -  Not used in the game

20.   Spinning Heel Kick (2k15) –Removed after 2k15

21.   Dropkick to running strike/grapple setup (hidden) –Motion sequence used as part of Kofi Kingston’s comeback motion. Enables the user to perform a running strike or grapple after the rope rebound.

22.   Dragon Whip (Hidden)  - Not used in the game since 2k15

23.   Boxing Body Blow(2k15) – strike attack removed after 2k15

24.   Backbreaker 2 (2K18) –Not listed in 2k19

25.   Powerbomb into Boston Crab (OMG) – OMG Move with modifications to the bytes for it’s listing. This enables the move to be used as a signature of finisher. There is a glitch during the pin after the initial powerbomb. It works well when used as a OMG Move

26.   Double Attitude Adjustment 2 (OMG) – Can now be used as a strong grapple , signature or finisher.

27.   Suplex 1 (2k18) –Removed from 2k19

28.   Suplex 2 (2k17) – Removed after 2k17

29.   Boxing Punch 1 (2K18) – Corner running strike not listed in 2k19

30.   Boxing Punch 2 (2K18) – Removed from 2k19

31.   Twist of Fate 2 (2K18) – Matt Hardy’s top corner twist of fate not listed in 2k19.

32.   G9 2 (Cryme Tyme) Hidden – Tag corner move/ tag finisher motion by Shad and JTG  never used in the game. Hidden in wwe 2k15.

33.   Spin Cycle (2k16) –The old version of Matt and Jeff Hardy’s corner tag move. Removed from the game. I prefer the old version .

34.   Backbreaker & Elbow 1 (2k16) – Corner tag /tag finisher removed from the game.

35.   Atomic Drop/Big Boot Combo 1 (2k18) – Removed from 2k19. This is the motion for Lance Cade and Trevor Murdock.

36.   Outside Superplex (OMG) –Can now be used as a signature or finisher. (There is a glitch in the preview, but it works well in practise play and in gameplay)

37.   Apron Powerbomb  (OMG) – Can now be used as a rope grapple/ signature finisher

38.   Spaceman Plancha (OMG) - Can now be used as a rope grapple/ signature finisher

MINOR TWEAKS

Snap Suplex 1 – Now has a snappier motion just as Chris Benoit and Dynamite kid executed the move.

Gun Stun – Karl Anderson’s finisher. Replaced with the 2k18 motion as the 2k19 motion is a bit too snappy. It can now be used additionally as a running grapple signature/ finisher and Rebound grapple signature/ finisher.

Bearhug – Can now be used as a rebound grapple signature/finisher

RKO 1 – Can now be used as a running grapple signature/finisher

Stone Cold Stunner 2  - Replaced with the 2k16 version which is the same animation but with the taunt , which was removed thereafter.

Enjoy.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. 6th Batch (Updated 1st April)
11 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

Additional moves and tweaks have been added to the ported moves pack. (batch 6) This file in one pack containing all the ported moves.

Here is the download link below : The link on the first post has been updated with this one.

3.       RKO 2 (2k15) – removed after 2k15. A standing/Running grapple signature/finisher

8.       Pedigree 2 (2k18) The second 2k18 pedigree replaced with a new animation (No impact sound as I placed it on an empty slot

11.   Powerslam (Hidden) – Not listed. Part of the motion sequence used for Randy Orton’s comeback 

12.   Rock Bottom 2 (Hidden) – Placed in the game files since 2k15 but never used.

13.   Reverse Atomic Drop (Hidden. A sequence motion for Shawn Michaels comeback)

18.   Pumphandle Drop 2 (2k17) –Removed after 2k17 – This is the Road Dogg Jesse James version assigned to his character in wwe 2k17

21.   Dropkick to running strike/grapple setup (hidden) –Motion sequence used as part of Kofi Kingston’s comeback motion. Enables the user to perform a running strike or grapple after the rope rebound.

25.   Powerbomb into Boston Crab (OMG) – OMG Move with modifications to the bytes for it’s listing. This enables the move to be used as a signature of finisher. There is a glitch during the pin after the initial powerbomb. It works well when used as a OMG Move

26.   Double Attitude Adjustment 2 (OMG) – Can now be used as a strong grapple , signature or finisher.

31.   Twist of Fate 2 (2K18) – Matt Hardy’s top corner twist of fate not listed in 2k19.

32.   G9 2 (Cryme Tyme) Hidden – Tag corner move/ tag finisher motion by Shad and JTG  never used in the game. Hidden in wwe 2k15.

33.   Spin Cycle (2k16) –The old version of Matt and Jeff Hardy’s corner tag move. Removed from the game. I prefer the old version .

34.   Backbreaker & Elbow 1 (2k16) – Corner tag /tag finisher removed from the game.

35.   Atomic Drop/Big Boot Combo 1 (2k18) – Removed from 2k19. This is the motion for Lance Cade and Trevor Murdock.

36.   Outside Superplex (OMG) –Can now be used as a signature or finisher. (There is a glitch in the preview, but it works well in practise play and in gameplay)

37.   Apron Powerbomb  (OMG) – Can now be used as a rope grapple/ signature finisher

38.   Spaceman Plancha (OMG) - Can now be used as a rope grapple/ signature finisher

MINOR TWEAKS

Snap Suplex 1 – Now has a snappier motion just as Chris Benoit and Dynamite kid executed the move.

Gun Stun – Karl Anderson’s finisher. Replaced with the 2k18 motion as the 2k19 motion is a bit too snappy. It can now be used additionally as a running grapple signature/ finisher and Rebound grapple signature/ finisher.

Stone Cold Stunner 2  - Replaced with the 2k16 version which is the same animation but with the taunt , which was removed thereafter.

Enjoy.

Thanks with the ported moves as always man. And for the gun stun too.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2019 at 11:24 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

MINOR TWEAKS

Enjoy.

Great stuff as always

• Like 1

On 4/1/2019 at 11:24 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

i think the move is in the wrong place.if i put it on shelton benjamin his opponent will do it instead

25 minutes ago, JefftheHARDY said:

i think the move is in the wrong place.if i put it on shelton benjamin his opponent will do it instead

I will look into it. Thanks for letting me know.

• Like 1

i also wanted ask about tired animation of corner sweet chin music.In 2k15 shawn michaels stayed down for few seconds but in later games he gets up almost immediately.So if the move is ported will there be any effect?

1 hour ago, JefftheHARDY said:

i also wanted ask about tired animation of corner sweet chin music.In 2k15 shawn michaels stayed down for few seconds but in later games he gets up almost immediately.So if the move is ported will there be any effect?

I believe the fatigued animtation works when fatigue is set to on and the stamina level is low. Or is this not the case ?

32 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I believe the fatigued animtation works when fatigue is set to on and the stamina level is low. Or is this not the case ?

some moves work like in 2k15 but others like sweet chin music you get up too fast

2 minutes ago, JefftheHARDY said:

some moves work like in 2k15 but others like sweet chin music you get up too fast

OK. I will check it out and perform a few tests in both games. I will also check the data for the move in  both games as differences can affect the animation.

Just now, squaredcirclefan said:

OK. I will check it out and perform a few tests in both games. I will also check the data for the move in  both games as differences can affect the animation.

Ok thanks