WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Complete pack) - That's all for 2k19.

BlindedByTheGrace

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

No, not at all. The DLC Moves have already being assigned to new slots. All the moves are in the original slots they were assigned to on release.

Sorry, did you include what's new in the new patch? I can't see it in the first page. Thank you for your work, btw!

• Like 1

Just now, LexRed said:

Sorry, did you include what's new in the new patch? I can't see it in the first page. Thank you for your work, btw!

Hi, it's in my second post, just right after the first one.

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

No, not at all. The DLC Moves have already being assigned to new slots. All the moves are in the original slots they were assigned to on release.

Good to know as it always nice to see updates in this thread, better moves then the official DLC lol

9 minutes ago, Hey Yo said:

Good to know as it always nice to see updates in this thread, better moves then the official DLC lol

lol. These are old moves though. In my opinion, it depends on which characters or mods you play as in the game. If you use mainly characters from previous eras, you will probably utilize these moves in your game. If you watch a lot of current indie wrestling, the DLC update pack is for you.

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

24 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

lol. These are old moves though. In my opinion, it depends on which characters or mods you play as in the game. If you use mainly characters from previous eras, you will probably utilize these moves in your game. If you watch a lot of current indie wrestling, the DLC update pack is for you.

Old is Gold really miss good old days of attitude era

• Like 1

On 12/7/2018 at 7:37 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

have you been able to sort out this issue ? The string names and hex id's of the moves are in the createmode.pac file , so you need to make sure this is copied to the pac/root folder.

It worked one time, then stopped, and yes, I copied your createmode.pac, then-latest, updated one, in the root. Does WrestlePlus loads its own string data, as it adds strings?

And the moves still work, for example I set Ankle lock 1 (2k18) as the second finisher to Sonya Deville, and saved, before installing Wrestle+, and the move still works correctly, but shows as blank NONE in second finisher, and it cannot be assigned. Only Leg Drop 6 can, rest of missing Hogan, Cena, Nikki Cross moves etc. are not in menu.

I will try reinstalling again after updating the game, and will post, whether it works again. Moves pack 4 on MEGA is latest all-included version? Doesn't need separate updated createmode.pac, just use the one in archive?

2 hours ago, Kasumi said:

It worked one time, then stopped, and yes, I copied your createmode.pac, then-latest, updated one, in the root. Does WrestlePlus loads its own string data, as it adds strings?

And the moves still work, for example I set Ankle lock 1 (2k18) as the second finisher to Sonya Deville, and saved, before installing Wrestle+, and the move still works correctly, but shows as blank NONE in second finisher, and it cannot be assigned. Only Leg Drop 6 can, rest of missing Hogan, Cena, Nikki Cross moves etc. are not in menu.

I will try reinstalling again after updating the game, and will post, whether it works again. Moves pack 4 on MEGA is latest all-included version? Doesn't need separate updated createmode.pac, just use the one in archive?

Hi,

It's all included in the pack. The createmode.pac file needs to be placed in the pac/root folder. Do you have a separate mods folder ? It might be you have two create mode.pac files in your game subfolders. This file is not modified by wrestleplus in any way.

........................     HEY YO!

Hey, Squaredcirclefan!  I really appreciate that you do this! 

I will send you a donation as soon as I:

A.-Am not working (rare)

B.-Able to sit still at home and actually enjoy the game.

Please don't take this as a "not wanting to read up/do my homework" because I used your added moves and got them working last year...I just can't remember one major thing before I go home and try to install all 4 of these tonight:  Do I need to start with the first one, then get the second...and so on?  Or does getting the latest one cover them all?  I am almost always making deliveries, and I'd appreciate if you, or another kind soul could drop me a line here or in PM with one more step by step without the "Hidden" clickers.  That way in between jobs I can start to memorize the process.  

I reiterate...I shall sendeth thou the BUCK$ (OF YOUTH) in the VESSEL known as DOH! NATION!!!!!! 

No matter the outcome, Thanks again for your work and dedication! 

I hope you have an OBSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL EEEEEEEEVENING! :lol

~MrWhite6991@yahoo.com~

Edited by mrwhite6991
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, mrwhite6991 said:

........................     HEY YO!

Hey, Squaredcirclefan!  I really appreciate that you do this! 

I will send you a donation as soon as I:

A.-Am not working (rare)

B.-Able to sit still at home and actually enjoy the game.

Please don't take this as a "not wanting to read up/do my homework" because I used your added moves and got them working last year...I just can't remember one major thing before I go home and try to install all 4 of these tonight:  Do I need to start with the first one, then get the second...and so on?  Or does getting the latest one cover them all?  I am almost always making deliveries, and I'd appreciate if you, or another kind soul could drop me a line here or in PM with one more step by step without the "Hidden" clickers.  That way in between jobs I can start to memorize the process.  

I reiterate...I shall sendeth thou the BUCK$ (OF YOUTH) in the VESSEL known as DOH! NATION!!!!!! 

No matter the outcome, Thanks again for your work and dedication! 

I hope you have an OBSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL EEEEEEEEVENING! :lol

~MrWhite6991@yahoo.com~

Hi, the latest one covers them all. I have removed the previous links so you don't need to worry about them.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Too Sweet 1

On 12/10/2018 at 3:21 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, the latest one covers them all. I have removed the previous links so you don't need to worry about them.

Good Deal! Thanks, Mang!  Going to give it a shot now. :DrewNod:

Hello @squaredcirclefan The swiss19 omg moment was also been removed in 2k19 hope to see that whenever you will do the 5th batch of move also the hurricanara whip you ported recently has been removed in 4th batch of move hope to see that as  well and i love the idea of removing the previous links to freshen thinks up that would be alot easier for the people who are using these moves pack for the first time love your work buddy RESPECT 😊

Edited by Junaid Ahmed

Hi,

The swiss19 was not an OMG moment in 2k18 . It's a middle rope move. It is in 2k19 .

I have added the Hurricanrana whip 2 to the createmode.pac file listing so it is selectable in-game. Here is the link

https://mega.nz/#!Q7RQyATI!CmNRGc25a4D8-cplirpfXhZiOptJAAEVgI4zW6k15ns

Edited by squaredcirclefan

9 hours ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

Hello @squaredcirclefan The swiss19 omg moment was also been removed in 2k19 hope to see that whenever you will do the 5th batch of move also the hurricanara whip you ported recently has been removed in 4th batch of move hope to see that as  well and i love the idea of removing the previous links to freshen thinks up that would be alot easier for the people who are using these moves pack for the first time love your work buddy RESPECT 😊

Hi,

The swiss19 was not an OMG moment in 2k18 . It's a middle rope move. It is in 2k19 .

I have added the Hurricanrana whip 2 to the createmode.pac file listing so it is selectable in-game. Here is the link

https://mega.nz/#!Q7RQyATI!CmNRGc25a4D8-cplirpfXhZiOptJAAEVgI4zW6k15ns

• Too Sweet 1

1 hour ago, TheVambrony said:

gonna sound like a noob but do you need the modding program or will this work on its own?

Hi,

This pack works independently. You don't need any modding program. You just copy the files into the respective folders in your game as  in the folder structure. Restart your game and browse through the create Moveset list to find and select the added moves.

38 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

This pack works independently. You don't need any modding program. You just copy the files into the respective folders in your game as  in the folder structure. Restart your game and browse through the create Moveset list to find and select the added moves.

Thanks, one last think, I saw someone say something about needing to delete a file to prevent crashing? Should I worry bout that? what’s it about?

2 minutes ago, TheVambrony said:

Thanks, one last think, I saw someone say something about needing to delete a file to prevent crashing? Should I worry bout that? what’s it about?

oh yes you need to delete the chunk0.arc file.

13 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

oh yes you need to delete the chunk0.arc file.

Cool, will try when I get home, noticed one move was named f5-4, do you think it will mess with the new f5-4 coming with the dlc? Btw thanks for putting up with questions 

3 minutes ago, TheVambrony said:

Cool, will try when I get home, noticed one move was named f5-4, do you think it will mess with the new f5-4 coming with the dlc? Btw thanks for putting up with questions 

Hi, no it wouldn't . Both moves have separate id's. I have the ported one listed as F-5 4  (2K16)

I've copied over the files, but I can't get power of the punch to work correctly, it stop half way in the animation. Works fine when looking at it when the moveset people but not in real gameplays