NickBreaker's CAWlection

NickBreaker

On 1/7/2019 at 1:42 PM, D-Driller said:

You should be proud nick! 

This alex shelley has won my g1 tournament two years in a row, and he's my longest reigning iwgp champ 😂👌

Haha glad to hear he's been treated well.

I'm trying to tie up a couple of collabs at the moment - ECW fans will be happy.

Chris Sabin is still gonna happen, but now with Kushida gone I need to see what he's going to do attire wise - he was wearing trunks when he was wrestling singles, but has new shorts too.....Alt attire will be red MCMG from 2k18

Devin-Chen-0F6A2359-1.jpg

Any chance we see a WALTER or a collab with anyone for him?

You’re single handedly keeping my NXT UK universe afloat Nick. Great work this year brother!

Edited by Mister23Kennedy
  • Like 1

UPLOADED

RAVEN

By Shattered & NickBreaker

Credit to Repz for the moveset and entrance.

UPLOADED

RAVEN

By Shattered & NickBreaker

Credit to Repz for the moveset and entrance.

image0.jpg

NICKBREAKER.WWE.2K18.2K19.2K20.NXT.ROH.INICKBREAKER.WWE.2K18.2K19.2K20.NXT.ROH.I49897079_1917282075066271_56974592784790NICKBREAKER.WWE.2K18.2K19.2K20.NXT.ROH.INICKBREAKER.WWE.2K18.2K19.2K20.NXT.ROH.I

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2

7 hours ago, Goldberg1730 said:

Any chance for a WCW Raven? 

nah

Repz did a great Raven CAW with 4 different looks - was a ECW/WCW look there

UPLOADED

Modern/Current Jerry Lynn

New attire/look by Shattered

image0.jpg

On 1/15/2019 at 2:56 PM, NickBreaker said:

So this is going to be a thing!

The CAWalition (myself and Defract) are going to film a series for the interwebs.

What do you want to be discussed?

that's okay it's not necessary......

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

Don't watch then Jeff!

Take your negativity elsewhere.

i'm not being negative at all but you're the one advertising on a site that doesn't allow advertising.. duh.  

i doubt you'll get more than 25 subscribers.  Enjoy that....

and pot meet black kettle. you're constantly negative towards other people if they aren't praising your half done or "i didn't do the faces someone else provided the logos" creations. or posting creations from like 15 years ago.  yeah but i am soooo negative.  have fun

11 hours ago, _HiBye_ said:

Awesome raven dude

LOL you do know he used a current raven photo right?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, the King Lives said:

i'm not being negative at all but you're the one advertising on a site that doesn't allow advertising.. duh.  

i doubt you'll get more than 25 subscribers.  Enjoy that....

and pot meet black kettle. you're constantly negative towards other people if they aren't praising your half done or "i didn't do the faces someone else provided the logos" creations. or posting creations from like 15 years ago.  yeah but i am soooo negative.  have fun

LOL you do know he used a current raven photo right?

I'm sure the series will do fine Jeff/Marcus. 

Thanks for the support - always good to have the King's blessing! 

Not advertising but instead was asking CAW fans what they wanted to be discussed on a video series about CAWs on a CAW site. Madness eh!

No negativity from me mate! I know you've had a rough life and aren't well so I hope you can stay positive!

My Co-collaborators on 2k19 would probably take issue about what you have to say about the value I add, the contribution I make to creations and my work ethic for these half-finished caws, and actually faces is probably where I do the most work. Ask @BHANGRA MAN @Crow @SHATTERED! or @Wimpy for example what I bring to the table! 

It boggles my mind as to why you're allowed on this site still - you literally add nothing! What's really sad is that I was going to share your GoFundMe page on Twitter and donate a few pounds as I felt bad for you, but since you decided to come into my topic and start throwing stones for no reason I think I'll leave that.

And lol about the 15 years comment - how's your WCW YT thing again?

Edited by NickBreaker
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2019 at 8:33 AM, JonnyKarate said:

Please make nxt uk arena/show 

Hi mate - there is a good one up on CC. 

This is what I use.

Little update - I'm totally swamped with work and life/being a new dad & stress! 

Since Chris Sabin got injured I feel even less motivation to create him! Having said that, there will likely be some good stuff coming soon from the CAWalition.

I've uploaded 20+ creations for this game so far and have loved doing collaborations with Defract, Bhangraman, Wimpy, Shattered, EX85, Ryeedee, Supersaulder, NoModder & Crow.

If this is it for me for 2k19 I hope you've enjoyed my work and hope you will support what comes next.

Edited by NickBreaker
  • Too Sweet 1

CUP OF COFFEE IN THE BIG TIME YEAH

tenor.gif?itemid=7749419

CAW creators can't monetise their work like other content creators can, so if you've enjoyed the effort I've put in over the last 13 years please consider supporting my coffee habit with a small donation on Ko-Fi.

https://ko-fi.com/nickbreaker

Edited by NickBreaker