NickBreaker's CAWlection

NickBreaker

25 minutes ago, Motown Hero said:

Woah. That's better than last year's. version (And that's saying something since 2k18's version was amazing.) You have certainly did justice to the Alpha Male. Believe it or not, Monty still looks ripped. He's now a personal trainer in Michigan. I'm sure be would love to see this on Twitter.

Cheers pal!

He doesn't have a twitter as far as I know - there is a fake one going around.

Edited by NickBreaker
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

Cheers pal!

He doesn't have a twitter as far as I know - there is a fake one going around.

I think he has an account, but he doesn't use it that much. He just had surgery a few months ago on a torn labrum. Plus, he's a pretty busy boy these days. I'm sure he would be very impressed that you captured him so accurately.

10 hours ago, jhorsley23 said:

Is there any difference between the original current Aries you uploaded and this new one, or did you just reupload it without any changes?

I was going to do something with the first hair but the game kept crashing - the new upload has very very very slight changes to the head and ear shape and also has a custom menu sceen pose instead of the default pose which I didn't think highlighted the CAW very well.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

I was going to do something with the first hair but the game kept crashing - the new upload has very very very slight changes to the head and ear shape and also has a custom menu sceen pose instead of the default pose which I didn't think highlighted the CAW very well.

Cool. I’ll delete the old one and download this one then. Thanks for answering.

On 10/15/2018 at 1:05 PM, NickBreaker said:

All there. Moveset is tight if I do say so myself!

There is a new Brainbuster that suits him perfectly. I have it set as a strong grapple since I have Aries with 205 Live, but for those using him in an Impact Universe, you can set it as a signature so you can recreate his combo with the 450. With that being said, Aries turned out amazing Nick. You have once again done another wrestler justice. 

• Woo 1

1 hour ago, Motown Hero said:

There is a new Brainbuster that suits him perfectly. I have it set as a strong grapple since I have Aries with 205 Live, but for those using him in an Impact Universe, you can set it as a signature so you can recreate his combo with the 450. With that being said, Aries turned out amazing Nick. You have once again done another wrestler justice. 

Thanks mate! Glad Aries is liked as it was a labour of love. I went through 5 face textures!

Is that the one to pin? There are at least 3 brainbusters that are good for him. It's all personal preference. I'll take a look at it and if there is another attire to make I'll chuck it in on that.

Looking forward to getting stuck in to something new soon. I have a couple of fun things on the go at the moment.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, NickBreaker said:

Thanks mate! Glad Aries is liked as it was a labour of love. I went through 5 face textures!

Is that the one to pin? There are at least 3 brainbusters that are good for him. It's all personal preference. I'll take a look at it and if there is another attire to make I'll chuck it in on that.

Looking forward to getting stuck in to something new soon. I have a couple of fun things on the go at the moment.

You're welcome Nick. Aries is a tough nut to crack, especially with that dreaded glitch rearing it's ugly head. I think it's "Brainbuster 8", it has a sweet float over pin that fits well with Aries, but yeah, it comes down to personal preference.

29 minutes ago, NickBreaker said:

if there is another attire to make I'll chuck it in on that.

Hey, if you’re going to add extra attires for Aries, do you think you could tackle some of his WWE attires? 

The stuff he wore during his NXT run was pretty plain, but we had some really cool gear on 205 Live.

I’d personal love to see a couple slots of those.

10 hours ago, jhorsley23 said:

Hey, if you’re going to add extra attires for Aries, do you think you could tackle some of his WWE attires? 

The stuff he wore during his NXT run was pretty plain, but we had some really cool gear on 205 Live.

I’d personal love to see a couple slots of those.

I honestly can't be fecked! I have 2x NXT attires that are very similar to what he wore in TNA so I think that covers all of his pre-title collector days. If I do another slot it will be whatever he wears when he resurfaces.

Also - LOL at all the Twitter comments on this CAW....

2gg.jpg

aries2.jpg

Edited by NickBreaker