NickBreaker's CAWlection

NickBreaker

Well that was quite a week. I'm crazy busy at work but still managed to release 4x CAWs that I'm very proud of.

Big love to my collaboration partners @Defract @BHANGRA MAN @RaieE & NoModder. Managing a career, a new baby and this awesome creative hobby has been quite easy thanks to being able to work with these awesome gentlemen.

The game has not even been out 2 months and we've had a great run of creations. I thought I'd reflect on some of their entrances.

Coming Up - One NXT UK fella, an international super junior and getting back to my roots with some ECW originals.

Edited by NickBreaker
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ravenos said:

Awesome work, as always. You guys finally got me to switch to PS4. Now whether or not I can find the time to still hang with what you're all making... :)

Great to have you back you flipping legend - I'm still using the Jerry Lynn attire textures you made me back in the day! (they are quite dusty now!)

Definitely has been a great a upload week man. Gonna grab that bully ray untill cybruis get his dudleys up. Really great work as always and looking forward to what else you manage to get out this year. 

Also major props for being able to get as much done cawing wise with all you got going on. I'm struggling with just college and work lol, but so many plans to get things done...gonna try take some inspiration from your contributions here lol.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Shock_800 said:

Definitely has been a great a upload week man. Gonna grab that bully ray untill cybruis get his dudleys up. Really great work as always and looking forward to what else you manage to get out this year. 

Also major props for being able to get as much done cawing wise with all you got going on. I'm struggling with just college and work lol, but so many plans to get things done...gonna try take some inspiration from your contributions here lol.

cheers mate - that means a lot - my baby has been a bit ill this weekend which meant I could stay in and work on bits while we looked after her. 

Sadly Cybruis has turned heel on me (again) and doesn't want to do Dvon. It's a genuine shame but I see why others warned me about him.  - Luckily I have found a solution that could turn into something even more special.

This is how Bubba is looking: He's just sat ready to go!

NICKBREAKER.WWE.2K18.2K19.2K20.NXT.ROH.I 

20 minutes ago, NickBreaker said:

cheers mate - that means a lot - my baby has been a bit ill this weekend which meant I could stay in and work on bits while we looked after her. 

Sadly Cybruis has turned heel on me (again) and doesn't want to do Dvon. It's a genuine shame but I see why others warned me about him.  - Luckily I have found a solution that could turn into something even more special.

This is how Bubba is looking: He's just sat ready to go!

That's a good looking bubba, but glad to hear you've got someone helping to get those damn dudleys sorted. All the best to the little one getting better though man

• Like 1

Annoyingly, it seems the hair on attire was glitched so NoModder has reuploaded this!
If you have it I'd advise replacing it on PS4.
#NICKBREAKER #NOMODDER #NXT
Get the Oney Lorcan matching tag attires with the same tags.
Thanks to Walls Of Jericurl for raising the issue.

Bad news for anyone who got my Dudley's - Bubba had to be reuploaded as I messed up one of his images - was all shiny in matches - I didn't even check it as I thought it would be fine....I feel bad

NICKBREAKER.WWE.2K18.2K19.2K20.NXT.ROH.T

On 11/25/2018 at 9:35 PM, skeletonrook said:

You beauty!! Hoping lance storm is a possibility? This is fantastic bud.

😉

On 11/26/2018 at 6:31 AM, glennsoe said:

Wow, just INCREDIBLE:..

If you and Your awesome team also whips out Jerry Lynn again THEN I know you're my Secret santa this year...

😋

On 11/27/2018 at 11:51 PM, Jokerspartan said:

Please Nick you make ryback!!

no chance of that I'm afraid - if there is enough call for that then @BHANGRA MAN may convert one from Xbox.

On 11/28/2018 at 12:51 AM, JonnyKarate said:

Defract’s IWGP Belt & NJPW show are missing logos. Did you have a problem while downloading Nick? 

I've not checked the belt yet - the arena was missing one entrance banner so I downloaded it from this Google drive and just replaced it. Took all of 5 mins.

Wee teaser for this weekend anyone?

346t55t.jpg