NickBreaker's CAWlection

NickBreaker

12 minutes ago, NickBreaker said:

I honestly can't be fecked! I have 2x NXT attires that are very similar to what he wore in TNA so I think that covers all of his pre-title collector days. If I do another slot it will be whatever he wears when he resurfaces.

Also - LOL at all the Twitter comments on this CAW....

2gg.jpg

aries2.jpg

you've got to love the internet sometimes lol

4 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

I honestly can't be fecked! I have 2x NXT attires that are very similar to what he wore in TNA so I think that covers all of his pre-title collector days. If I do another slot it will be whatever he wears when he resurfaces.

Also - LOL at all the Twitter comments on this CAW....

2gg.jpg

aries2.jpg

I was talking about his WWE/205 Live attires. He switched his gear up when he got the call-up from NXT and started wearing much flashier attire than he wore during his brief NXT run or in TNA.

I was thinking of stuff like this:

xNNggkS.jpg

LYC9ZG2.jpg

b3XNDar.jpg

If you don’t want to do it, that’s fine. I’m good with just using his current Impact/indy attire. I just figured if you were gonna do more attires anyway, those would be good choices. I thought his WWE gear was much more eye catching than his NXT gear.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

Coming Soon.....#ThankYouAlex

x58k1h.jpg

Great start on Alex Shelley, Nick! He's from my neck of the woods. Him and Sabin still live around the suburbs of Detroit. Honestly, I don't think he completely retired. He's been dealing with a lot of injuries, and he said he wanted to finish college. So, I think he's just taking a well deserved sabbatical. Can't wait to see the finished product.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2018 at 10:53 PM, Motown Hero said:

Great start on Alex Shelley, Nick! He's from my neck of the woods. Him and Sabin still live around the suburbs of Detroit. Honestly, I don't think he completely retired. He's been dealing with a lot of injuries, and he said he wanted to finish college. So, I think he's just taking a well deserved sabbatical. Can't wait to see the finished product.

He's the man - easily my favourite wrestler. I'm sure we'll see him back some day. He'snot been himself in the ring lately so some time off will do him well. Would love to see him get a big WWE pay-day down the line as a trainer or something - the guy can do it all.

UPLOADED

ROH ARENA

waixvp.jpg

1 hour ago, NickBreaker said:

He's the man - easily my favourite wrestler. I'm sure we'll see him back some day. He'snot been himself in the ring lately so some time off will do him well. Would love to see him get a big WWE pay-day down the line as a trainer or something - the guy can do it all.

UPLOADED

ROH ARENA

waixvp.jpg

Yeah, he's one of the most underrated wrestlers in the history of wrestling. Even when he was with TNA, he still showed up at  at a few local events. Truly a one of a kind dude. If you need help with Signatures and Finishers, For sigs, you could use the Superkick 1 or 4, and either the Air Raid Siren, or one of the Frog Splashes. For finishers, Sliced Bread #2, and one of the Arm Trapped Crossfaces for the Border City Stretch. 

So last night I went DEEP on trying to sort out this Shelley attire. I was ambitious but I'm pleased to see this come alive! 

This morning I explained to my wife how the process went. Find a match on NJPW World where he wore it. Wait for a good shot (or 10) of the text on the tights/boots, screengrab them for a collage, decipher what the text says, map it out on paper for reference, download a calculator font, create the texture from scratch and HOPE it applies to the tights correctly.

Obviously she thought I was really quite mad.

I didn't tell her about the trial and error with placing the textures and how clever I had to be with the layers as they ran out halfway through! Or that doing the moveset took over an hour!

Some creators don't share the process and it looks like CAWs just appear as if by magic, but believe me that there is a long process for some creations and taking your time, asking for HELP, and trying things out make the reward so sweet!

goldTimeSplitters.jpg

goldattire2.jpg

ImagefromiOS13.jpg

44624642_1803223689805444_1569476960873044674135_1803242319803581_27906939559293

This bad boy will be up very soon - 2 slots with 2x recent attires, a manager attire and this sexy fucker.

Edited by NickBreaker
  • Like 2
  • Woo 1

Believe me mate.Its greatly appreciated all the hard work that has gone into this and future caws.That goes to all caw makers. This is looking awesome!!  

• Like 1

On 10/23/2018 at 4:36 AM, NickBreaker said:

So last night I went DEEP on trying to sort out this Shelley attire. I was ambitious but I'm pleased to see this come alive! 

This morning I explained to my wife how the process went. Find a match on NJPW World where he wore it. Wait for a good shot (or 10) of the text on the tights/boots, screengrab them for a collage, decipher what the text says, map it out on paper for reference, download a calculator font, create the texture from scratch and HOPE it applies to the tights correctly.

Obviously she thought I was really quite mad.

I didn't tell her about the trial and error with placing the textures and how clever I had to be with the layers as they ran out halfway through! Or that doing the moveset took over an hour!

Some creators don't share the process and it looks like CAWs just appear as if by magic, but believe me that there is a long process for some creations and taking your time, asking for HELP, and trying things out make the reward so sweet!

goldTimeSplitters.jpg

goldattire2.jpg

ImagefromiOS13.jpg

44624642_1803223689805444_1569476960873044674135_1803242319803581_27906939559293

This bad boy will be up very soon - 2 slots with 2x recent attires, a manager attire and this sexy fucker.

Hah yeah my wife just calls me a nerd when I get going on making CAWs xD

Awesome job as usual and yeah this is the most detail I have ever seen on a Shelley CAW.

Love the Time Splitter attire as well. Any chance of making Sabin and KUSHIDA to accompany him?

• Like 1

PREVIEW

JEFF COBB

Very excited to preview this collab with the legendary Bhrangraman. Face texture is by RyeeDee and hairline work by Defract.

Still working on the face but upload soon.

WWE2K19_20181102225505.jpgWWE2K19_20181102225127.jpg

• Woo 2