Hey Spinebuster, just a heads up, but I tweaked your Suzuki set a little bit. Apparently, he does have a grapple move: He used a Saito Suplex a few times. So, what I did was add the Backdrop Suplexes and the Saito Suplex to all of his grapples. It's actually makes it easier to soften them up for the Sleeper Hold, or the Gotch Piledriver, and adds even more authenticity to the set. 

7 hours ago, Motown Hero said:

Hey Spinebuster, just a heads up, but I tweaked your Suzuki set a little bit. Apparently, he does have a grapple move: He used a Saito Suplex a few times. So, what I did was add the Backdrop Suplexes and the Saito Suplex to all of his grapples. It's actually makes it easier to soften them up for the Sleeper Hold, or the Gotch Piledriver, and adds even more authenticity to the set. 

I had some in there. When I play as him I don't tend to use grapples but when I'm against him, the AI does so that's why I varied the set a bit

Edited by Spinebuster_94
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Spinebuster_94 said:

I had some in there. When I play as him I don't tend to use grapples but when I'm against him, the AI does so that's why I varied the set a bit

That's completely understandable dude. I hope my comment didn't make me  sound like a douche because your sets are awesome. Suzuki plays great with your set, you did an amazing job on Bushi and Aries too.

Edited by Motown Hero

2 hours ago, Motown Hero said:

That's completely understandable dude. I hope my comment didn't sound like a douche because your sets are awesome. Suzuki plays great with your set, you did an amazing job on Bushi and Aries too.

Not at all!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Spinebuster_94 said:

Not at all!

Okay, good. I know I'm still new to the community, so I didn't want to step on anyone's toes. 

By the way, if you need help with any signatures and finishers, let me know. 

9 hours ago, Spinebuster_94 said:

If @Shock_800 finishes his CAW then it's likely 😉

Hint taken, will try get on it this weekend or so 😛 Been busy trying to get college work done, so cawing has taken a back seat untill I got caught up there. 

14 hours ago, Shock_800 said:

Hint taken, will try get on it this weekend or so 😛 Been busy trying to get college work done, so cawing has taken a back seat untill I got caught up there. 

I know I said I had no interest but I change my mind all the time! Decided not to limit myself to just NJPW and CMLL, just going for anybody I fancy that's not in WWE. Will get to work on it once it's uploaded ;)

• Like 1