DatBlizz's Theme Thread

Dat Blizz

@Dat Blizz can I ask for WWE's orchestrated version of Sting's "Crow" theme? I believe they used it for game promos when Sting came back. It sounded pretty neat, and I'm pretty sure I've heard a "full" version :)

Also, Roderick Strong's "Next Level V2" (updated intro) and "Shock the System"pretty please!

Edited by Leingod

• 2 weeks later...

@Dat Blizz     Can you do these themes:   1.  los boricuas  2. Steiner Brothers (WWF 1993)  3. eve torres (1st theme)  4. Regal (WCW Blue Blood theme)  5. "Let It Roll" Smackdown  6. WWF RAW 1993 (1st)                       Thank you so much  :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When you have time can you please upload:

Bryan Danielson - Final Countdown 

Pentagon Jr. - Thrill Switch (Lucha Underground Theme)

would be nice thanks!

Edited by Xevar

• 2 weeks later...

@Dat Blizz Dude, it's been awhile but do you think you could get hold of Bret Hart's entrance theme from his run in WCW from 1997 through to when he finished there? Be great if you can, if not don't worry. Hope all is well with yourself.

Kind regards.

Edit: Also may I add Hayabusa's theme to that as well? If you are busy then that's fine I understand. Many thanks.

Edit2: Jordan Devlin too perhaps please?

Edited by Goon3r73

• 2 months later...

plz i need help with all this i bought the game on steam because i wanted to put my own music in the game i knew i could from 2k18 but i never got it to try it out i played it on xbox one i tryed doing the install process and got a bunch of random crap installed instead of the sound editer im not sure what i did wrong from this serious fan would really apprecate the help because i can not stand having the correct music for people i download and create on the xbox