VoodooV Creation Suite - CLOSED / Goodbye CC

VooDooV

• 6 months later...

I won't be returning to the Creation Community for 2K20, sadly...

These days I don't have that much time to game and the time that I do have I don't want to be spending on just creating arena, hence why I haven't been really active in 2k19... that and the constant bugs that they ignore.

I am thankful at how well received my arenas and attires were and I am glad that you all enjoyed them! but sadly all good things have to come to an end.

Not saying I won't ever return, but for the time being I don't plan on doing any arenas at all. All of my art has been archived for now as I don't want to throw away everything that I have done as a lot of time and effort went into making them.

Thank you, and Goodbye ;)

Voodoo V 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, VooDooV said:

I won't be returning to the Creation Community for 2K20, sadly...

These days I don't have that much time to game and the time that I do have I don't want to be spending on just creating arena, hence why I haven't been really active in 2k19... that and the constant bugs that they ignore.

I am thankful at how well received my arenas and attires were and I am glad that you all enjoyed them! but sadly all good things have to come to an end.

Not saying I won't ever return, but for the time being I don't plan on doing any arenas at all. All of my art has been archived for now as I don't want to throw away everything that I have done as a lot of time and effort went into making them.

Thank you, and Goodbye ;)

Voodoo V 

thanks for your hardwork i always downloaded your arenas and i hope you will return one day 

• Too Sweet 1

• 1 year later...