VoodooV Creation Suite - CLOSED / Goodbye CC

VooDooV

2 hours ago, Sproiler™ said:

Any chance of his Survivor Series '02 brown tights and his attire against RVD?

80ef947b-3d7a-43af-be26-101bc6d4ffb8.png

Already done! just need to find the logos from his Survivor Series '02 tights so I can redo them

10 hours ago, SweaS VII said:

Fantastic work like always ! Are you planning of an updated entrance for HBK '05 like you have do for HHH ? ( Lighting or something else...) 

Thank you!

There's not really much I could do with his entrance, as non of the lighting options are anything like what he had.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finn Balor, No Mercy 2017 & Raw Christmas Day Attire

Finn-Balor.jpg

Edited by VooDooV

On 11/14/2018 at 11:57 AM, SweaS VII said:

I can't wait to dowloaded this awesome content ! when will they be valable on CC ? 😁

When I rank up it will become available. Sadly, its taking a while to get there

20 minutes ago, jcsix said:

Stunning work! Wish I had an XBOX just for these.

How did you get rid of the god awful shine on the aprons?

I have a blank ring apron texture, completely recreate the apron logos using Photoshop and layer them over it, and save them as PNGs. 

Normally I will either make the textures for the logos matte or rubber in game

Cheers

It's a pain in the ass when stuff like that happens, I've already experienced it with some of my arenas too. I've seen it happen with attires I've made as well, it's easier than ever now to just use someone else's custom gear as your own with all the logos. Hopefully 2K fixes this and only allow uploads with logos you uploaded yourself. Until then, stuff like this is gonna keep happening.

15 hours ago, Aguila316 said:

It's a pain in the ass when stuff like that happens, I've already experienced it with some of my arenas too. I've seen it happen with attires I've made as well, it's easier than ever now to just use someone else's custom gear as your own with all the logos. Hopefully 2K fixes this and only allow uploads with logos you uploaded yourself. Until then, stuff like this is gonna keep happening.

He's got nothing up now, so all is sorted I hope.

Last night I was p*ssed off with how arrogant he was being about it... oh well, over and done with.

The logos should have an image tag that can detect if they're being uploaded when they've already been uploaded whether they are in an arena, or on a superstar... I mean it tells you if you're downloading a logo that's already in your library, again

1 hour ago, TheeAntagonist said:

Michaels looks amazing, have you thought about a WGTT/Singles Benjamin too?

I'll have a try at doing the Shelton attires. I'll do his 2004 singles run attires first, then his WGTT attires, as I do like his red / silver & blue / silver short tights he wore during his singles run.

Michaels looks great dude.It just kills me that the Xbox creations side is so dead. Every year more and more Xbox creators go over to PS4, as if they are lacking in creators. Its's just nice to see someone on Xbox that still makes great arenas and attires.

• Too Sweet 1

20 hours ago, Sproiler™ said:

Michaels looks great dude.It just kills me that the Xbox creations side is so dead. Every year more and more Xbox creators go over to PS4, as if they are lacking in creators. Its's just nice to see someone on Xbox that still makes great arenas and attires.

Thank you! I will continue to make attires and arenas. Got a few more to come to CC... mainly HHH, HBK, Finn Balor and a few others. Looking to make EDGEs mid 2004 attire at some point.

And yeah, we had a bunch of really great creators until around 2K17/18 then they all started to switch sides to either PS4 or PC, which is a shame... 

It'd be great if CC was cross-platform.

2 hours ago, Sproiler™ said:

Could you do Kevin Nash's attire from when he faced The Rock on Smackdown in 2002? From what I know he only wore it once.

The nWo Singlet / jean combo... 

Says nWo on the back pockets with a white stripe across the top, and NASH / New World Order down his right leg? I'll give it a go

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/9/2018 at 1:20 AM, adamjm1990 said:

Dude we don't deserve you, your work is so crisp! 

I will be making my return soon, and this attire will be the first of many to be uploaded.

I stopped playing for a while as my CC download numbers were taking forever to go up and I would rather wait to level up than take something off of CC and replace it.

Cheers

• Too Sweet 1