VoodooV Creation Suite - CLOSED / Goodbye CC

VooDooV

35 minutes ago, Sproiler™ said:

One think I would say is back around that time the ropes were black for smackdown 

4fdd9713dfed474c-600x400.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I was going to do them black but I saw a picture of the same ring with Blue ropes around the time they still had the black aprons

QBM3.gif 7wpV.gif

On 10/25/2018 at 2:22 AM, VooDooV said:

I was going to do them black but I saw a picture of the same ring with Blue ropes around the time they still had the black aprons

QBM3.gif 7wpV.gif

Hope I can help! The blue ropes are for when they filmed Raw then Smackdown in the same arena or 'SuperShow' this was more noticeable in 06-07 arena where Smackdown would randomly have RAW's set but with Smackdown logo's.

Love your work and I cannot wait to see what you'll do next :)

• Too Sweet 1

5 minutes ago, adamjm1990 said:

Hope I can help! The blue ropes are for when they filmed Raw then Smackdown in the same arena or 'SuperShow' this was more noticeable in 06-07 arena where Smackdown would randomly have RAW's set but with Smackdown logo's.

Love your work and I cannot wait to see what you'll do next :)

Thank you for that info... didn't know that. Just thought it was very strange for them to be varying between the Black and Blue ropes in 2002 before sticking with the Blue Ropes

Finn Balor Attires!

July 2nd 2018 - RAW, LGBT [Balor Club fOr eVERyone] T-Shirt (Artwork recreated by me, the front BC logo looks weird as the logos deform when placed onto the front of Tees)

July 15th / 16th 2018 - Extreme Rules & RAW, Silver Attire (Artwork recreated by me, BC Logo and Balor Club Logo)

Tags;-

Finn Balor, VoodooV, Extreme Rules

Finn-Balor.jpg

Finn-Balor-2.jpg

• Too Sweet 1

7 hours ago, Amori3000 said:

are you gonna make royal rumble 08 by chance you were making it for me last year and i dont know what happened

Last year I hardly played 2K18 because it was full off glitches and was never a proper working game, so it won't have been last year...

Regarding Rumble '08, are you sure it was me? The only Rumble post 2004 that I've worked on is Rumble '07

Cheers

1 hour ago, Sproiler™ said:

Do you think you could do HBK's Bad Blood attire? Can't do it properly in game because there is no correct arm band.

That's the next attire I'm going to work on ;)

Will be doing a couple of HBK attires!  Doing Triple H's Unforgiven 2003 attire as I type this.

Cheers

That HBK attire looks great so far! One thing that I would recommend though is either finding a slightly higher pair of tights or adding a pair of trunks underneath the tights (the second generic option should be good) and seeing how it looks. This is because HBK used to have tights that went over his belly button (a few examples), 2K had this perfect for years but this year changed all his tights and made them lower (including the generic versions of them). Anyways, keep up the great work, it's awesome to see you bring over you arenas from last year as well as new ones and I'm looking forward to the next few attires you have lined up!

• Too Sweet 1

44 minutes ago, Aguila316 said:

That HBK attire looks great so far! One thing that I would recommend though is either finding a slightly higher pair of tights or adding a pair of trunks underneath the tights (the second generic option should be good) and seeing how it looks. This is because HBK used to have tights that went over his belly button (a few examples), 2K had this perfect for years but this year changed all his tights and made them lower (including the generic versions of them). Anyways, keep up the great work, it's awesome to see you bring over you arenas from last year as well as new ones and I'm looking forward to the next few attires you have lined up!

I'll find a pair of tights that go higher up once I've added the shapes under the hearts for the shiny grey look, which is a nightmare to do 😄

But thank you for the compliments regarding it! Currently 2K have f*cked up his Bad Blood '04 entrance gear as you cant have the jacket and bottoms on together... its one or the other, stupidly... considering they brought them into the series with 2K15

And yes, a lot of the arenas I did last year will be brought over with some new additions like Judgment Day '01... I also redid a couple of the ring aprons and minitrons to make them better than the originals I made.

More to come :) 

• Too Sweet 1

@Aguila316 @Sproiler™

HBK-3.png

Took a while but it's finally done! had to go back and edit the hearts in photoshop to give them a thicker black bored, which isn't too obvious, so I could use less shapes for the silver design underneath... as I ran out of parts originally.

Also, some tights for the '05 HBK. Used on Day Of Reckoning 1 & 2, Wrestlemania 21 and SvR / '06... I know he used them for some promo shots, at Survivor Series '03 and in a match against Randy Orton, but I've not a clue when else he wore them!

HBK-2.png

• Glorious 1

Those look awesome! Especially the '05 HBK one, I'll be downloading both when you put them up for sure. Also, just make sure that the back of the '05 attire says 'Shawn Michaels' with 'HBK' in the broken heart (example) instead of the '90s style of 'Heartbreak' on the back with 'Kid' in the broken heart. You've probably already done it but I thought it was an important thing to mention, especially since it's such an easy detail to miss. Anyways, sorry about all the nitpicking and stuff lol, I'm looking forward to the HBK attires and any possible other attires of his that you make.

Edited by Aguila316
  • Too Sweet 1

1 hour ago, Aguila316 said:

Those look awesome! Especially the '05 HBK one, I'll be downloading both when you put them up for sure. Also, just make sure that the back of the '05 attire says 'Shawn Michaels' with 'HBK' in the broken heart (example) instead of the '90s style of 'Heartbreak' on the back with 'Kid' in the broken heart. You've probably already done it but I thought it was an important thing to mention, especially since it's such an easy detail to miss. Anyways, sorry about all the nitpicking and stuff lol, I'm looking forward to the HBK attires and any possible other attires of his that you make.

No worries! I had only done the hearts and the Heartbreak Kid design so far, but in the past hour I made the Shawn Michaels HBK logo for the back of his tights, and I also made his Backlash '04 attire.

Here's a preview;-

Untitled-3.png

I've got some ideas on how to do his entrance gear from that PPV also ;)

Cheers

• Too Sweet 1

7 hours ago, VooDooV said:

@Aguila316 @Sproiler™

HBK-3.png

Took a while but it's finally done! had to go back and edit the hearts in photoshop to give them a thicker black bored, which isn't too obvious, so I could use less shapes for the silver design underneath... as I ran out of parts originally.

Also, some tights for the '05 HBK. Used on Day Of Reckoning 1 & 2, Wrestlemania 21 and SvR / '06... I know he used them for some promo shots, at Survivor Series '03 and in a match against Randy Orton, but I've not a clue when else he wore them!

HBK-2.png

And who could forget this unbelievable attire. I'll take hours to recreate

@Sproiler™ I'll do the Red tights / Black knee pads and the tights from his tag match with Goldberg together... won't be too hard to do!

And, that footage of the HBK vs Orton match has just shown me how wrong 2K's version of that entrance gear is... no mirrors on the 2K version