VoodooV Creation Suite - CLOSED / Goodbye CC

VooDooV

Went to dig out my old account so I could tell you your my favorite arena guy, last year your work was victim to 'the glitch' and it was gutting seeing it for download but not getting the logos, I won't be able to get the game for a few months but I will download your stuff first! please keep it up :) any chance we could have a teaser for whats next?? 

• Too Sweet 1

On 10/15/2018 at 8:23 PM, adamjm1990 said:

Went to dig out my old account so I could tell you your my favorite arena guy, last year your work was victim to 'the glitch' and it was gutting seeing it for download but not getting the logos, I won't be able to get the game for a few months but I will download your stuff first! please keep it up :) any chance we could have a teaser for whats next?? 

Thank you!

Right now I have Sunday Night Heat '02 and Backlash '02 to get uploaded, then I'll be moving onto Wrestlemania X-7 and some other arenas I haven't made before like Over The Edge 1999, which I already have the graphics made for.

SNH.jpg

B02.jpg

Cheers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adamjm1990 said:

So excited, gutted I don't have this game, I hope you rank up quick so when I do get the game I won't miss these!!

I am hoping so too! I hate having to swap arenas in and out each week. I'll get a bunch up within the next week

16 hours ago, Sproiler™ said:

Arenas are amazing dude. Any thoughts on any mid 90's arenas, KOTR, Summerslam, Survivor Series, In Your House?

If I have the time to do the artwork etc for them, then yes I will ;)

I do have a KOTR ready to get working on! KOTR 2000.

I'm currently just re-using artwork from last year and updating it if needed, except from SmackDown! 2002 as this year is the first time doing that version arena... I normally do the 2004 version 

I'll also be putting videos on Youtube showcasing the Arenas over the next week