Julian's Mods

deadjulian

Encountering a glitch with Ciampa where, if he's the second person entering in a match, his opponent's theme will play after he gets into the ring. Doesn't occur if he's the first one out. Also for some reason, he has Cena's moveset, apart from the finishers, which were accurate. Signatures set to Five Knuckle Shuffle, and his strong strikes are Cena's.

Edited by Jax789

44 minutes ago, 218 said:

Having this same issue with the music not playing when using one of the alt AJ attires, is there a fix?

Use Data Editor 2K19 fix for multiple attires music/theme, you can find it in the moveset tab of the program.

At the end you need to (re)inject the AJ styles  fixed moveset file.

Like this:

- Open Data Editor 2k19

- go to Moveset tab

- open a new moveset file then point to "template" folder to find the AJ one , open it, flag ALL the fixes for multiple attires (recommended), save it.

Reinject the new created moveset file with Cheat Engine or WrestlePlus.

Done.

Edited by Thunder72
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

1 hour ago, Thunder72 said:

Use Data Editor 2K19 fix for multiple attires music/theme, you can find it in the moveset tab of the program.

Like this:

- Open Data Editor 2k19

- go to Moveset tab

- open a new moveset file then point to "template" folder to find the AJ one , open it, flag ALL the fixes for multiple attires (recommended), save it.

Done.

got it working now, thank you

• Too Sweet 1

19 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

Like this:

- Open Data Editor 2k19

- go to Moveset tab

Done.

Is there a tutorial on how to inject the moveset file into the game? Every tutorial I found wanted me to use the CCT, but we dont have that yet.

4 minutes ago, ArmanTheBest said:

Is there a tutorial on how to inject the moveset file into the game? Every tutorial I found wanted me to use the CCT, but we dont have that yet.

You can use wrestleplus or cheat engine, they work flawlessly.

There's a tutorial for wrestleplus, here:

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/70238-installing-modded-superstars-tutorial/

Go to step 14 and there it is.

Using Cheat Engine is a little more complex (not that much) so you'd better use Wrestleplus.

Hope it helps.

• Woo 1

1 hour ago, amazing-maze said:

every time I try to log into your site threw steam, it tells me that I don't own the game on steam. I own the game on steam.....is there another way to download them 

no. if you have toruble downloading check this

2 hours ago, Donny Trump ™ said:

Hey Julian, by any chance did you previously have an Austin Aries Pac uploaded, or am I mistaken? I could've sworn I seen it somewhere

i have in 2k18, but not 2k19 lol

On 10/22/2018 at 2:37 AM, 218 said:

got it working now, thank you

works for me but music doesn't play instantly after the match it plays during the victory animation 

Oh shit, my mistake. Hey so I downloaded your '18 Aries and injected him to in '19 no problem, had to alter the pofo to get his name to show up, but I can report there's no issues with using the mod in 2K19. If anybody wants to download the updated moveset & pofo, here they are: 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/eveqzg88fv5be42/486(18)_Aries.pofo/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qilxc39w79h5kjv/486(18)_Aries.moveset/file

Edited by Donny Trump ™

• DrJoeyMagnum locked this topic