WrestlePLUS for V 1.04

pozzum

hello,thanks for tool !but when i replace pac from 2k18 cant show the change. for example , i tried replace big show ch12502 , rebuild with wweplus and restart game ,but noting changed.

i do it like this :replace pac in ch than rebuild chunk with wweplus than restart game . did i do some erro ?

1 hour ago, Dariel said:

For some reason it doesn't let me get to "Rebuild Def" when I'm using the WrestlePlus? When I select the exe. of my WWE2k19 in WrestlePlus nothing happens. It just shows me "Detected Version: WWE 2K19 Codes version Day 1". ???

For some reason it doesn't let me get to "Rebuild Def" when I'm using the WrestlePlus? When I select the exe. of my WWE2k19 in WrestlePlus nothing happens. It just shows me "Detected Version: WWE 2K19 Codes version Day 1". ???

Are you sure it says Codes and not Codex? Because you pirated the game

3 hours ago, Broskinator97 said:

Hi Pozzum, is it possible to install downloaded mods (from the forum) with this tool? Or we can only do it manually while waiting for CCT?

It has a pofo and moveset injecror which is probably what you are looking for.

10 hours ago, pozzum said:

It has a pofo and moveset injecror which is probably what you are looking for.

Yes, I noticed that. I still have to install the ch manually right?

2 hours ago, Broskinator97 said:

Yes, I noticed that. I still have to install the ch manually right?

You need to copy the ch pac file you want into your ch directory in wwe 2k19...then use WrestlePlus to inject the same file you copied into the game

Edited by rhazzy

hello @pozzum

....i have a little question please, i download your Wrestle Plus, and it s great, i want only know if is possibile inject superstar mod (ch file) with wrestle plus, like with CCT for example?....and if the answer is yes, can you help me with little tutorial step by step please? very appreciate.

The only issue I have seen so far is when clicking on get update I get unable to check for update. I know there are going to be a bunch of updates since it is very early on in you working on this great tool.Thanks for your hard work with the tools and all the other stuff you do.

14 hours ago, lw0926 said:

HI Pozzum,the match eidt screen is so small that I can't use full function.Please fix it.

That was intentional it wasn't complete yet.  It'll be expanded in the next update.

5 hours ago, napoleonehotel2 said:

hello @pozzum

....i have a little question please, i download your Wrestle Plus, and it s great, i want only know if is possibile inject superstar mod (ch file) with wrestle plus, like with CCT for example?....and if the answer is yes, can you help me with little tutorial step by step please? very appreciate.

Yeah. I might be able to make a tutorial this weekend.

1 hour ago, donilyas77 said:

Hey Guys,

I am not able to use WrestlePlus due to the game being cracked i guess. Is there any way around it? So i can mod the WWE 2K19?

Thanks

Wrestle plus does not work with pirated copies.  You must buy the game to fix your issue.

1 hour ago, JLU1000 said:

The only issue I have seen so far is when clicking on get update I get unable to check for update. I know there are going to be a bunch of updates since it is very early on in you working on this great tool.Thanks for your hard work with the tools and all the other stuff you do.

Yeah if it can't find an update there probably isn't an update to download.  I plan to release a new update later tonight.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, greenmanrob said:

when i try to inject pofo and moveset it says not right length so are 2k18 pofos andn movesets not working with 2k19?

Do NOT use 2K18 pofos and movesets for 2K19!

• Too Sweet 1

Hi I am trying modding for the first time and am running into an issue, I am using Wrestleplus on 2k18 and am trying to download eva marie but when I download it gives the error "file not found" and cancels the download. I have tried other wrestlers and got the same error. 

EDIT: Oops meant to post this in wrestleplus 😓

Edited by MDT
Wrong Thread

30 minutes ago, MDT said:

Hi I am trying modding for the first time and am running into an issue, I am using Wrestleplus on 2k18 and am trying to download eva marie but when I download it gives the error "file not found" and cancels the download. I have tried other wrestlers and got the same error. 

EDIT: Oops meant to post this in wrestleplus 😓

yeah it's an error that should be fixed in the next update.  Although there are fixes that still have to be made for pofos and movesets that won't be fixed until the weekend unfortunately.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, gamingfan said:

@pozzum Are there 160 slots less when compared to last year? Last year there were 668 slots and this year there are 508 slots to add the wrestlers.

yes unfortunately.

They reduced the save size by a huge amount this year.. I'm trying to parse out some additional options to get more mods working on an injection basis.  I tihnk they reduced it to make room for the permenent universe saves.

Speaking of universe saved, the new update to WrestlePLUS can inject into universe mode now.  it should be available now.

• Like 3

yeah none of them are right hollywood hogan is billie kay model lol. neville is not working at all. universe mode has to have different slot numbers or something. Every one of them are right in mywwe but are showing as a different model in universe mode.

Edited by JLU1000

4 hours ago, JLU1000 said:

yeah none of them are right hollywood hogan is billie kay model lol. neville is not working at all. universe mode has to have different slot numbers or something. Every one of them are right in mywwe but are showing as a different model in universe mode.

I will put more testing and research into it this weekend.

• Like 2

Hello @pozzum :)

First of all great job for this tool, I unlocked some NPCs including Mister Michael Cole as Manager, I will set him as The Miz's Manager LOL 😛

And well, I enjoy messing around on my game with your tool to do some crazy stuff. :)

Thank you very much for this tool again this year! :)

• Like 2

20 hours ago, JLU1000 said:

Hey how did you get the mods to show up in universe mode? Im trying to get @AznBlusuazn 's CM Punk to show up but no prevail & I updated Wrestleplus

Theres a new bug when trying to install a pofo and moveset, no matter what moveset you try and install it says 'not a valid 2k19 moveset length'

Even when trying to install the default blank one that comes with it.

Also the download bug is still there on certain mods (not all)