WrestlePLUS for V 1.04

pozzum

Since @pozzum is on hiatus and WrestlePlus won't be updated for the time being, this thread is locked for now. Please refer for the top post for more information.
Keep an eye on this thread in case the situation changes.

In the meantime, you can use utilities like Cheat Engine to install mods or wait for @TheVisitorX to release Custom Character Tools 2019 which is currently in development and will cover WrestlePlus' functionality at least partially and allow you to install mods more conveniently than the more complicated cheat engine option.

• Like 4
  • Bliss 1
  • Woo 2

• Cave Waverider locked this topic
  • pozzum unlocked this topic

Hello Pozzum.

I tried to download your updated version, but same as before I am still getting a blank screen, nothing there after I click on your link and click on Next on the advertisement page.... and nothing, just a blank page

Using Chrome browser.

1 hour ago, drwho269 said:

Hello Pozzum.

I tried to download your updated version, but same as before I am still getting a blank screen, nothing there after I click on your link and click on Next on the advertisement page.... and nothing, just a blank page

Using Chrome browser.

try to update the old wrestleplus

Probably a real noob question here but i installed new update of wrestle+ then a fresh  install but when I click on it I get error occured! Try again. Would it have something to do with me uninstalling 2k19 and installing it on a external hd? It does give me error could not find a part of the path c:program filesx86 steam/steamapps etc 

Please help me.In your wrestler + are the rising star chars.I have change gender from all dlc rising stars packs why i can not take Lacey in Wrestler + is she.Why not.How i can she become.

1 hour ago, Rocko9 said:

Probably a real noob question here but i installed new update of wrestle+ then a fresh  install but when I click on it I get error occured! Try again. Would it have something to do with me uninstalling 2k19 and installing it on a external hd? It does give me error could not find a part of the path c:program filesx86 steam/steamapps etc 

Go to %appdata%/pozzum/wrestleplus and delete your settings. bak and .bin

47 minutes ago, Kane3000 said:

Please help me.In your wrestler + are the rising star chars.I have change gender from all dlc rising stars packs why i can not take Lacey in Wrestler + is she.Why not.How i can she become.

wait for the dlc release and validate the dlc in the options menu.