WrestlePLUS for V 1.04

pozzum

3 hours ago, pozzum said:

are you injecting pac plus when your game loads in order to have eva selectable.

Yes and at first it said it could not locate 2k18+ but after restarting wrestle plus and rerunning the setup it said it injected correctly (but Eva or any other mod wrestler isn't showing) , I also cant get the game to start after installing a wrestler even if I don't rebuild the def. I must be messing up somewhere but I just cant get it to work. 😓

EDIT I reinstalled the game and reran app, no error when injecting pacplus but get these errors when I try and download mods

unable to convert mySQL date/time value  to system.datetime  187 
could not find specified column in results: 2k18 slots at index of: 1

Still no mods showing up ingame.

Edited by MDT
Updating issue

8 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

Anyone else having issues injecting on the match edit screen? Still doesn't work for me, either selecting new attires, wrestlers or arenas

are you able to read the matches?

4 hours ago, mason44441 said:

Is the Wrestleplus making my Game Crash I can't tell?

when is your game crashing?

41 minutes ago, mason44441 said:

Every time after I use any of the features than moments later crash. At least when the game is on.

so like you've launched the game.  you load wrestleplus it says pac plus injected and the game crashes?

1 hour ago, pozzum said:

so like you've launched the game.  you load wrestleplus it says pac plus injected and the game crashes?

When I had it open do something with it like match edit then out of nowhere crashes the game. It doesn’t tell me it crashed. I may be wrong

hey all

I have an error with WrestlePlus. It was working fine as of last week, but every time I start it up, it goes to the main menu of the program before suddenly closing, as if I'd alt+F4 out of it.

Any fix for this?
Thanks!

ok

@pozzum hello how are you? i have this kind of problem…..when i try to inject pofo and moveset,  in the little window, i have not the little 2 boxes Mywwe and Universe to flag…...can you help me? wht i can't see this option? thank a lot

Hi pozzum i still have not got the empty pofo and moveset, i tried uninstallign everything, reinstalling, and instead of the broken one there is nothing there to select anymore.

edit: ok i got the empty ones back but they still say invalid length.

On 10/6/2018 at 4:26 PM, pozzum said:

Forum_Header.png 

This is still very much in progress and in active development for WWE 2K19.  This tool also replaces WWE 2K18+.  It is designed to later be expanded back to 2K15-2K17.

Here is the Download Link

I will be updating this thread with some additional information over the next days.   If you have issues please let me know.

Splash Screen by @AznBlusuazn

Hello Pozzum, the mid match edit works on almost every matches expect myplayer matches, let's say that there are cut scenes that may be the problem of it, i know that it may be not even possible to fix it, or atleast, that's what i think.

16 hours ago, brutaleo said:

oigan todos

Tengo un error con WrestlePlus. Estuvo funcionando bien la semana pasada, pero cada vez que lo inicio, va al menú principal del programa antes de cerrarse repentinamente, como si tuviera Alt + F4 fuera de él.

¿Alguna solución para esto?
¡Gracias!

It happens exactly the same. I could not solve it yet.

On 10/22/2018 at 7:43 AM, Hey Yo said:

Anyone else having issues injecting on the match edit screen? Still doesn't work for me, either selecting new attires, wrestlers or arenas

Yea also confirming that its not working still at the moment

On 10/22/2018 at 11:41 PM, brutaleo said:

hey all

I have an error with WrestlePlus. It was working fine as of last week, but every time I start it up, it goes to the main menu of the program before suddenly closing, as if I'd alt+F4 out of it.

Any fix for this?
Thanks!

Leave the dialog box open to wait for the update menu or manually update

8 hours ago, benndak said:

Is there any way to reset the genders to default? I uninstalled most of it and the universe save is fine but my play screen keeps crashing. Is that in the backups folder?

If you have the setting enabled it would backup saves, otherwise you would have to delete your save or do it manually if you think that will fix it.

On 10/23/2018 at 3:08 AM, napoleonehotel2 said:

ok

@pozzum hello how are you? i have this kind of problem…..when i try to inject pofo and moveset,  in the little window, i have not the little 2 boxes Mywwe and Universe to flag…...can you help me? wht i can't see this option? thank a lot

you need the universe to be created.  There was a issue in an earlier version but it should be fixed now.

On 10/23/2018 at 5:16 AM, motishow said:

Any fix about the def rebuilt function?

I am taking a look at it for the next update.

On 10/23/2018 at 9:10 AM, Slambuca said:

Hi pozzum i still have not got the empty pofo and moveset, i tried uninstallign everything, reinstalling, and instead of the broken one there is nothing there to select anymore.

edit: ok i got the empty ones back but they still say invalid length.

make sure you have 2k19 game selected in the select game setting, wherever I've tested it it is the right length for me.

On 10/23/2018 at 4:34 PM, Zaiko619 said:

It happens exactly the same. I could not solve it yet.

Leave the dialog box open to wait for the update menu or manually update

5 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

Thought i was going crazy lol

I need more information than it's not working.  Does it not open does it show some dialog, does it crash the game ect....

It can read the match fine, no errors occur, if I choose to inject an different attire or arena, it will pop up saying iinjected but it doesn't change anything within the game. The first few versions of WrestlePLUS it was working great. It started causing me issues when I updated to the version that supported modding mywwe/universe mode. 

Hi mate i tried downloading Alberto Del Rio and Big Cass and they both say invalid length on pofo and moveset.

All pofos and movesets i have used from elsewhere work fine except for the Tekken Scott Steiner mod and the empty ones that come with WrestlePlus.

The ones that come with Data Editor work fine (empty pofo and moveset) installing with Wrestleplus.

I have checked 2k19 is selected and it is.

Edit: Austin Aries says the same

The Goldberg download still says a error and crashes the program

Edited by Slambuca

Well I figured out my issue, it seems having my steam installed at c/games/steam is causing rebuilding the def to break the game, I installed 2k18 on an old pc in c/prog86 and the mods work. Not sure if I'm keen on moving steam to a new location though since I have 100gb of games installed in that location. 😐