WrestlePLUS for V 1.04

pozzum

4 minutes ago, mason44441 said:

Rebuilding the DEF is crashing the WrestlePLUS Program even erasing the def file.

Should I not interfere when not responding

ya i have faced this issue too sometimes last year custom character tools didn't have this issue and also easy to use for many 

18 minutes ago, mason44441 said:

Rebuilding the DEF is crashing the WrestlePLUS Program even erasing the def file.

Should I not interfere when not responding

Are you running WrestlePlus as admin?

Thanks for the continued updates, I am still have issues with injecting an alt attire eg Dolph HIAC attire. It says injected but it doesn't seem to work.

Edited by Hey Yo
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

Thanks for the continued updates, I am still have issues with injecting an alt attire eg Dolph HIAC attire. It says injected but it doesn't seem to work.

Make sure the attire number is correct in the pac file.

As for universe issues there will be another update tonight.

• Like 1

Hey, i have a problem with Mid Match Modify, first match works perfectly no problems, then i wanna try second match, and i got error, Memory Read Failed READ 2AO, my question is, why is it happening ???

3 hours ago, pozzum said:

Make sure the attire number is correct in the pac file.

As for universe issues there will be another update tonight.

Double checked and everything matches up, name and Hex codes

As a test I rolled back to versions 0.2.1.0 and 0.2.3.0 and I have no issues when injecting. 

I noticed when using the most up to date version when clicking inject on the title screen the wrestler doesn't quickly disappear and reappear like on older versions

Any ideas? 

Edited by Hey Yo

3 hours ago, petr said:

Hey, i have a problem with Mid Match Modify, first match works perfectly no problems, then i wanna try second match, and i got error, Memory Read Failed READ 2AO, my question is, why is it happening ???

are you reopening the menu for each match?

1 minute ago, grayfox12 said:

Hi, the "Memory Read Failed READ 2AO" was already in wwe2k18+ in certains conditions. If it can help your analysis Pozzum.

Yeah, it was, i want to use it to myplayer, or simply anything.

Nice to see you back Pozzum! Another year of awesome mods and creative tools. Thanks again for making WWE games even more fun! Can't wait to see what you have in store this year. :yes

Because Yukes made the boneheaded decision to change the Elimination rule option to only work in team matches, it can't be normally toggled in game now for Triple Threat, Fatal-4-Way, 5/6/8-Man so when I used Match Edit in WrestlePlus to try and force it to work, it did nothing; first pinfall ended the match. I don't know if you can do anything about that given it's such a specific change in the game itself but I just wanted to let you know @pozzum.

Downloaded the new update just now & mods do show up correctly on my universe save 1 with no issues😊 Thanks again @pozzum

EDIT: I am having issues with Match Edit, nothing was being injected & now I'm getting a "Memory Read Failed Read 2A810010" when I'm trying to edit the royal rumble match

Edited by UtlimatePiper

4 hours ago, Robin Everheart said:

Because Yukes made the boneheaded decision to change the Elimination rule option to only work in team matches, it can't be normally toggled in game now for Triple Threat, Fatal-4-Way, 5/6/8-Man so when I used Match Edit in WrestlePlus to try and force it to work, it did nothing; first pinfall ended the match. I don't know if you can do anything about that given it's such a specific change in the game itself but I just wanted to let you know.

For those experiencing this issue, if you're familiar with Cheat Engine (or want to learn it since it's free to use) please check out my thread here: 

Scroll down through the replies and you'll find the one that addresses the Elimination issue and allows any match to become Elimination.  @pozzum you're welcome to implement my methods into your tool if you like.

Edited by Do The Dougie

Ok so im trying to install the STRING update. And I seem to get stuck at the downloading green bar setup thing. Its not moving past this....this makes me think that I did something wrong. Even though my game seems correct because it shows the front screen wrestleplus picture when the game starts......

why am I stuck at the downloading green load bar when trying to update the STRING? 

Thanks 

7 hours ago, mudoraman said:

Do the models from the "download mods" section works?. I tried to download one for Ultimate warrior but it doesn't seems to change the model.

Do i need to insert it manually?.

Thanks!.

they get added as alternate attires by default.

18 hours ago, Do The Dougie said:

For those experiencing this issue, if you're familiar with Cheat Engine (or want to learn it since it's free to use) please check out my thread here: 

Scroll down through the replies and you'll find the one that addresses the Elimination issue and allows any match to become Elimination.  @pozzum you're welcome to implement my methods into your tool if you like.

That is awesome I might try to implement those features soon as the match editor options do not seem to stick most of the time.

8 hours ago, Slambuca said:

could you make it so the empty pofo and moveset work? because i installed a wrestler into the wrong slot and now i have 2 of the same guy.

It says invalid length when i try them.

I've reuploaded them so hopefully they are useable now.  you should be able to rerun setup to download them.

• Like 1