WrestlePLUS for V 1.04

pozzum

hey guys, my game have crashed twice now in a period of 4 days. It crashes after the splash screen is finish loading. I reinstalled everything and it worked perfectly for a few days. Now, it crashes again after splash.  Any one have similar issues or any tips? 

On 3/23/2019 at 1:29 AM, Bisko said:

Has anyone found a solution to the Rising Stars DLC issue?

Yes, I think that Pozzum accidentally disabled the Pac slots for the Rising Stars DLC in the last update. Because if you open up Wrestleplus and click on Edit Pac Plus and search for Ricochet, you will see that his menu is loaded because it is set to True. His pac file is 806 and his pofo slot is 469.

List of characters loaded properly:

1. Ricochet

List of characters not loaded into selection menu:

1. But if you search for Lio Rush, his setting for Menu Loaded is set to False. This is why he doesn't show up in the menus but Ricochet does. Lio Rushes pac file is 805 and his pofo slot is 468.

2. Lacey Evans isn't loaded either because her Menu Loaded setting is set to False as well. Lacey Evans's pac file is 755 and her pofo slot is 462.

3. Dakota Kai is not loaded as well, her Menu Loaded setting is set to False. Dakota Kia's pac file is 804 and her pofo slot is 467.

4. Candice LeRae also is not loaded, her setting for Menu Loaded is set to False. Candice LeRae's pac file is 803 and her pofo slot is 466.

5. Maria Kanellis is not loaded, her setting for Menu Loaded is set to False. Maria Kanellis's pac file is 127 and her pofo slot is 459.

6. Mike Kanellis is not loaded, his setting for Menu Loaded is set to False. Mike Kanellis's pac file is 731 and his pofo slot is 461.

So yeah, this is an easy fix since all we have to do is set the Menu Loaded setting to True. But I do not know how to edit the pac plus settings. It says Edit Pac Plus on the button, but there is no way to change any settings. Does anyone know how to use the Edit Pac Plus feature? If so, can we set these settings from False to True? Because I am sure this will fix the problem. Maybe Pozzum has to change the settings, because I tried everything and I couldn't change the settings. But we are out of luck because Pozzum has been gone for a while so I hope someone knows how to use Edit Pac Plus.

Here is the list of people that were supposted to be added in the Rising Stars DLC Pack: https://www.wwe.com/section/wwe-2k19/article/wwe-2k19-rising-stars-pack-dlc-now-available

We are missing out on playing 5/6 characters because of this mistake, hopefully it can be fixed.

Edited by Alexa Blissed Off

On 3/27/2019 at 8:11 PM, Bisko said:

This is very useful.  Yeah if anyone knows how to edit the pacs that would be useful.  This seems like a very simple thing to fix

Just figured it out!!! You have to go to the second tab in the Edit Pac Plus Tool which says Menu Loaded Pacs and then scroll down the indexes until you find the ones that are missing. It will say UNMOUNTED for the slots that are not being used. Here is a list of people you can add back in:

1. Lio Rush:- His index number is 468 and his pac slot is 805. So all you have to do is scroll down the indexes until you find 468 and then you change the pac slot from 1024 to 805 by double clicking in the box and then typing it in. Lio Rushes name should automatically appear in the Wrestlers Name tab.

Once you have this done exit the Pac Plus Editior and inject Pac Plus again. If you don't see the button on the main screen and you just see Read Game Save, you must go into Options Menu and then click on the advanced and then check Inject Pac Plus On Launch. Once you do this it will automatically inject changes to Pac Plus after you exit the Pac Plus Editor. Now return to the main menu and you should see Inject Pac Plus. Click that and go back into your game. Lio Rush should be loaded into the selections menu!! You don't have to restart the game because it is not a new pac file.

2. Lacey Evans:- Her index number is 462 and her pac slot is 755. Scroll down the indexes until you see 462 and then change the pac slot from 1024 to 755 by double clicking in the box and then typing it in. Lacey Evan's name should automatically appear in the Wrestlers Name tab. Once again exit and it should say Pac Plus Loaded. This means that it has saved the changes and injected Pac Plus once again into the game. She should appear in the selection menu now! Don't restart the game since it is not a new pac file.

3. Dakota Kai:- Her index number is 467 and her pac slot is 804. Scroll down the indexes until you see 467 and then change the pac slot from 1024 to 804 by double clicking in the box and then typing it in. Dakota Kai's name should automatically appear in the Wrestlers Name tab. Once again exit and it should say Pac Plus Loaded. This means that it has saved the changes and injected Pac Plus once again into the game. She should appear in the selection menu now! Don't restart the game since it is not a new pac file.

4. Candice LeRae:- Her index number is 466 and her pac slot is 803. Scroll down the indexes until you see 466 and then change the pac slot from 1024 to 803 by double clicking in the box and then typing it in. Candice LeRae's name should automatically appear in the Wrestlers Name tab. Once again exit and it should say Pac Plus Loaded. This means that it has saved the changes and injected Pac Plus once again into the game. She should appear in the selection menu now! Don't restart the game since it is not a new pac file.

5. Maria Kanellis:- Her index number is 459 and her pac slot is 127. Scroll down the indexes until you see 459 and then change the pac slot from 1024 to 127 by double clicking in the box and then typing it in. Maria Kanellis's name should automatically appear in the Wrestlers Name tab. Once again exit and it should say Pac Plus Loaded. This means that it has saved the changes and injected Pac Plus once again into the game. She should appear in the selection menu now! Don't restart the game since it is not a new pac file.

6. Mike Kanellis:- His index number is 461 and his pac slot is 731. Scroll down the indexes until you see 461 and then change the pac slot from 1024 to 731 by double clicking in the box and then typing it in. Mike Kanellis's name should automatically appear in the Wrestlers Name tab. Once again exit and it should say Pac Plus Loaded. If a C programming error shows up and says something was past the value of an array, just press continue and it will save anyways. This means that it has saved the changes and injected Pac Plus once again into the game. He should appear in the selection menu now! Don't restart the game since it is not a new pac file.

That's it!!! This will fix all of the Rising Star DLC wrestlers that weren't showing up before. Ricochet is showing up fine so you don't have to edit anything for him. Make sure to save your game by going to the Edit Superstars tab in WWE 2K19 and changing the Boo and Cheer status for a superstar. This is the easiest way for the game to save all of your changes.

For the last step you might want to disable injecting Pac Plus on launch in Wrestle Plus. That way you don't have that annoying text box appearing all the time. To do this you just go back into the Options Menu and then go to the advanced tab and uncheck Inject Pac Plus On Launch. Hope you guys enjoy this short tutorial! I can't believe that it was that easy to fix this perplexing glitch.

You can check to make sure that you fixed all of the Rising Star DLC wrestlers by going back to Edit Pac Plus and going to the Pac File Pofo Slots tab and searching for the ids I listed in my last post. If you did everything right all of them should list True under the Menu Loaded Tab.

Courtesy of Alexa Bliss and Constable Corbin - The Permanent General Manager Of Monday Night Raw (At Least In My Game)

tenor.gif?itemid=12066293

tenor.gif?itemid=12994668

Now I'm going to call Stephanie right now and tell her everything has been fixed, WHERE'S MY PHONE!!! LOL!

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=4177432

Oh yeah, and YOU'RE WELCOME Pozzum! 😀 :DAWAE:

6 hours ago, Bisko said:

I'll have to test this later but if this works THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

It should work. I tested it on my game and it worked flawlessly. I am just glad it was an easy fix and not something internally wrong with Wrestle Plus.

3 hours ago, cmponk said:

hey i open up wrestle plus and its asking for a game file what should i do?

That's easy! Just select your WWE2K19_x64.exe file located in (Your Drive Letter):\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\WWE 2K19 directory. Then it will install Wrestleplus normally.

On 3/29/2019 at 10:14 PM, Bisko said:

I'll have to test this later but if this works THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

So did it work for you? I hope it did. Can anyone confirm that my fix works?

Your Lio Rush numbers are wrong, since his Pac file number is 809 on my file and when I put him in 468 no picture showed up and the game wouldn't load when I tried playing with him

On 4/3/2019 at 6:45 PM, Bisko said:

I got it working for Candice, Dakota and Lio but still need to find Lacey and the Kanellis'

Figured it out.  Thanks

Glad it worked for you. Once Pozzum comes back he can add this in an official update. But for now this easy fix will get us rolling for Wrestlemania. Just in time!

The Road To Wrestlemania ends this Sunday!

tumblr_pm2t2sPB3b1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Hello There i bought wwe 2k19 few days ago and ive been trying to setup wrestleplus for few days when i try to manage genders or anything else its saying "game save must be read" can someone help plz.

On 4/7/2019 at 2:45 PM, Edenamram said:

Hello There i bought wwe 2k19 few days ago and ive been trying to setup wrestleplus for few days when i try to manage genders or anything else its saying "game save must be read" can someone help plz.

Thats an easy fix. Just click the Read Game Save button in Wrestle Plus and you should be good to go. That way it reads your save and then you can edit whatever you want! 😀

@pozzum Hi Pozzum, I still enjoy playing WWE 2K18. I like to change the arenas (for example the Royal rumble Arena) or match types in both games. This is best done with your two tools.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to use WWE 2K18 + AND Wrestle +. I always have to install / de-install one of both tools to use the other one. Is there a trick or a way to use both tools? I would be very grateful to you!

Edited by BamBams Universe

@JManny

Thanks for your information. I always get the message that already an older or different version is detected and this is then uninstalled. I use WWE2K18 + and Wrestle + in Win10. Which windows do you use?

@BamBams Universe Windows 10.  Could having a 2k18 and 2k19 version installed be conflicting somehow?

Get revo uninstaller and uninstall again and try fresh. Then maybe have 2k19 programs (wrestleplus etc) on your c drive and 2k18 programs on a external drive?

Are you running the programs in administrator mode? 

Also, you may have installed initially in a different location, and forgot. You could have 2 versions installed. Revo will get rid of all  registry entries.

Edited by JManny

@JManny

That is possible. I use the normal Steam versions. The game files are not on C but on another drive. Strange is that I have the problem however with no other tool. Somehow I remembered Pozzum wanted to "collect" the old and future games in one tool. That's why I assumed that it was always disabled to be able to use both versions simultaneously on the computer.

Since it works for you with both tools, I suspect that it may now be a mistake with my computer. However comes the message (that for example WWE2K18 + must be installed) directly from Wrestle +. Thank you for your help.

@BamBams Universe No problem, wish I could help more. Definitely sounds like a multiple version installed issue. Hope revo helps. PEACE.

I know one the programs makes a folder in your steamapps/common folder, maybe remove before reinstalling.

Edited by JManny
  • Thanks 1

Hey, have you figured out how to have the Rising Stars guys get put in automatically when the game starts?  I got it working but I have to inject the pac every time I want to play with one of them

On 4/5/2019 at 12:30 PM, Alexa Blissed Off said:

Glad it worked for you. Once Pozzum comes back he can add this in an official update. But for now this easy fix will get us rolling for Wrestlemania. Just in time!

The Road To Wrestlemania ends this Sunday!

tumblr_pm2t2sPB3b1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

On 4/9/2019 at 12:01 AM, Alexa Blissed Off said:

Thats an easy fix. Just click the Read Game Save button in Wrestle Plus and you should be good to go. That way it reads your save and then you can edit whatever you want! 😀

i cant seem to find it can u show me a picture of it

On 4/11/2019 at 12:23 AM, Bisko said:

Hey, have you figured out how to have the Rising Stars guys get put in automatically when the game starts?  I got it working but I have to inject the pac every time I want to play with one of them

It should work without having to Inject Pac Plus every time. Did you make sure that you ran WrestlePlus before running WWE 2K19? Also make sure that in the Options Menu button on the advanced tab that Inject Pac Plus On Launch is not checked. Because if that setting is enabled then you will have to inject Pac Plus every time. Once you have all of that done it should work as intended.

On 4/11/2019 at 6:07 AM, Edenamram said:

i cant seem to find it can u show me a picture of it

BV3699E.png

It should look like this. Just click on the button that says Read Game Save while WWE 2K19 is running and it should work. If you do not see this button and instead see Inject Pac Plus, then you need to go to the Options Menu button shown with the arrow:

B8iIYHx.png

Then click the Advanced tab and make sure that Inject Pac Plus On Launch is not checked. Because if it is it will replace the button that says Read Game Save. So make sure it is unchecked and then close out of the Options Menu. It should now say Read Game Save, make sure to click this when WWE 2K19 is running or it will not work. Hope this will fix your issue! :RVD_1:

I also feel like Constable Corbin and Alexa Bliss when I have to explain simple things more than once:

TwRcKrE.gif