WrestlePLUS for V 1.04

pozzum

than

1 hour ago, Alexa Blissed Off said:

It should work without having to Inject Pac Plus every time. Did you make sure that you ran WrestlePlus before running WWE 2K19? Also make sure that in the Options Menu button on the advanced tab that Inject Pac Plus On Launch is not checked. Because if that setting is enabled then you will have to inject Pac Plus every time. Once you have all of that done it should work as intended.

BV3699E.png

It should look like this. Just click on the button that says Read Game Save while WWE 2K19 is running and it should work. If you do not see this button and instead see Inject Pac Plus, then you need to go to the Options Menu button shown with the arrow:

B8iIYHx.png

Then click the Advanced tab and make sure that Inject Pac Plus On Launch is not checked. Because if it is it will replace the button that says Read Game Save. So make sure it is unchecked and then close out of the Options Menu. It should now say Read Game Save, make sure to click this when WWE 2K19 is running or it will not work. Hope this will fix your issue! :RVD_1:

I also feel like Constable Corbin and Alexa Bliss when I have to explain simple things more than once:

TwRcKrE.gif

thank you that did it! 

2 hours ago, Bisko said:

I did that and they still don't load.  I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or not, and when I turn off the inject pac plus at startup I lose the ability to inject it

You should only have to inject it once and then it should load every time. Did you make sure that after you injected it you saved your game as well. Inject Pac Plus and then go to your My Superstars page and change someones boo and cheer setting. Then it will automatically save the game. This should fix it, good luck!

21 hours ago, Bisko said:

I did that and it still isn't loading automatically.  Any other ideas?

Try reinstalling Wrestle Plus by rerunning the setup. Go to the options menu and then click the button that says rerun setup. That should reinstall all of the required files for Wrestle Plus to work, as well as fix any issues with Pac Plus. But unfortunately this will reset all of the Rising Stars DLC to their default values. They will not appear anymore in the selection menu until you follow my guide again and re-enable them. Hopefully this works for you. If not, then I don't know what is going on. If that doesn't work, then try reinstalling the game and then reinstall Wrestle Plus again.

5 hours ago, motishow said:

I am trying to play the backstage brawl match using entrance attires , i have tried with "match edit" option but it doens't work properly. any ideas?

aewr2v.jpg

Yeah for some reason the Match Editor is broken. It will give us a error whenever we try to inject anything after editing it in Match Editor. Once you click Read again it will just load the default values. Sadly I don't know how to fix this issue. Pozzum will have to fix it once he comes back.

Thanks for the great tool , but i have a question :

Why the change gender thing is not working in universe mode ?

When i change women to men it is working only in  Exhibition Mode !!

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Dxx0009 said:

How about Adding infinite payback...so it could be unlimited like using a finisher move.

That is a great idea, however, first of all, i would fix those errors popping up, i want to create a match by my imaginations so badly, the whole mid match edit should be recreated to the point where it works, then i would add infinite paybacks.

Every time I try to run WrestlePlus lately on 2k19 I get "an error has occurred try again" and when I finally do get through and to download the pac plus files it keeps saying "device is not ready" any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 hour ago, wolffangd said:

Could this version works with wwe 2k17?

Sorry, but it doesn't work right now on 2k17, but it should have soon, i think.

Edited by petr
Didn't make the post more accurate

4 hours ago, ELnaser80 said:

How to fix Dlc rising stars not showing ?

Please someone help with it .. i am new to those things .

I made a whole guide explaining how to do it in a previous post. Again I feel like Baron Corbin when having to explain things more than once:

tumblr_p160xkgQjb1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

LOL! Just kidding. 🤣 Here is the guide I made in a previous post:

"Just figured it out!!! You have to go to the second tab in the Edit Pac Plus Tool which says Menu Loaded Pacs and then scroll down the indexes until you find the ones that are missing. It will say UNMOUNTED for the slots that are not being used. Here is a list of people you can add back in:

1. Lio Rush:- His index number is 468 and his pac slot is 805. So all you have to do is scroll down the indexes until you find 468 and then you change the pac slot from 1024 to 805 by double clicking in the box and then typing it in. Lio Rushes name should automatically appear in the Wrestlers Name tab.

Once you have this done exit the Pac Plus Editior and inject Pac Plus again. If you don't see the button on the main screen and you just see Read Game Save, you must go into Options Menu and then click on the advanced and then check Inject Pac Plus On Launch. Once you do this it will automatically inject changes to Pac Plus after you exit the Pac Plus Editor. Now return to the main menu and you should see Inject Pac Plus. Click that and go back into your game. Lio Rush should be loaded into the selections menu!! You don't have to restart the game because it is not a new pac file.

2. Lacey Evans:- Her index number is 462 and her pac slot is 755. Scroll down the indexes until you see 462 and then change the pac slot from 1024 to 755 by double clicking in the box and then typing it in. Lacey Evan's name should automatically appear in the Wrestlers Name tab. Once again exit and it should say Pac Plus Loaded. This means that it has saved the changes and injected Pac Plus once again into the game. She should appear in the selection menu now! Don't restart the game since it is not a new pac file.

3. Dakota Kai:- Her index number is 467 and her pac slot is 804. Scroll down the indexes until you see 467 and then change the pac slot from 1024 to 804 by double clicking in the box and then typing it in. Dakota Kai's name should automatically appear in the Wrestlers Name tab. Once again exit and it should say Pac Plus Loaded. This means that it has saved the changes and injected Pac Plus once again into the game. She should appear in the selection menu now! Don't restart the game since it is not a new pac file.

4. Candice LeRae:- Her index number is 466 and her pac slot is 803. Scroll down the indexes until you see 466 and then change the pac slot from 1024 to 803 by double clicking in the box and then typing it in. Candice LeRae's name should automatically appear in the Wrestlers Name tab. Once again exit and it should say Pac Plus Loaded. This means that it has saved the changes and injected Pac Plus once again into the game. She should appear in the selection menu now! Don't restart the game since it is not a new pac file.

5. Maria Kanellis:- Her index number is 459 and her pac slot is 127. Scroll down the indexes until you see 459 and then change the pac slot from 1024 to 127 by double clicking in the box and then typing it in. Maria Kanellis's name should automatically appear in the Wrestlers Name tab. Once again exit and it should say Pac Plus Loaded. This means that it has saved the changes and injected Pac Plus once again into the game. She should appear in the selection menu now! Don't restart the game since it is not a new pac file.

6. Mike Kanellis:- His index number is 461 and his pac slot is 731. Scroll down the indexes until you see 461 and then change the pac slot from 1024 to 731 by double clicking in the box and then typing it in. Mike Kanellis's name should automatically appear in the Wrestlers Name tab. Once again exit and it should say Pac Plus Loaded. If a C programming error shows up and says something was past the value of an array, just press continue and it will save anyways. This means that it has saved the changes and injected Pac Plus once again into the game. He should appear in the selection menu now! Don't restart the game since it is not a new pac file.

That's it!!! This will fix all of the Rising Star DLC wrestlers that weren't showing up before. Ricochet is showing up fine so you don't have to edit anything for him. Make sure to save your game by going to the Edit Superstars tab in WWE 2K19 and changing the Boo and Cheer status for a superstar. This is the easiest way for the game to save all of your changes.

For the last step you might want to disable injecting Pac Plus on launch in Wrestle Plus. That way you don't have that annoying text box appearing all the time. To do this you just go back into the Options Menu and then go to the advanced tab and uncheck Inject Pac Plus On Launch. Hope you guys enjoy this short tutorial! I can't believe that it was that easy to fix this perplexing glitch.

You can check to make sure that you fixed all of the Rising Star DLC wrestlers by going back to Edit Pac Plus and going to the Pac File Pofo Slots tab and searching for the ids I listed in my last post. If you did everything right all of them should list True under the Menu Loaded Tab."

Once you do all of that the DLC Rising Stars should show up. If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask.

Edited by Alexa Blissed Off

On 6/7/2019 at 6:11 PM, ELnaser80 said:

Thanks my friend for your help .. but i think there is something wrong with your numbers !!

On 6/9/2019 at 1:14 PM, Kasumi said:

The guide made them playable but under wrong names and movesets, something is either wrong with our savegames or with these numbers.

Might be the recent update that is causing these issues. Because when I did this it was using the right names and movesets. We will have to wait for Pozzum to release a update that fixes this.

I figured out the right numbers through trial and error.  I think I posted them on here before, but if not I can find them tomorrow and post the numbers for everyone.  Unfortunately in my experience I've had to inject pac plus every time I've wanted to play with any of them, but that's not hard to do

• 2 weeks later...