WrestlePLUS for V 1.04

pozzum

Forum_Header.png 

This is still very much in progress and in active development for WWE 2K19.  This tool also replaces WWE 2K18+.  It is designed to later be expanded back to 2K15-2K17.

Here is the Download Link

I will be updating this thread with some additional information over the next days.   If you have issues please let me know.

Splash Screen by @AznBlusuazn

• Like 21
  • Bliss 1
  • Too Sweet 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 2

Mini Tutorials:

Editing Pac File Number

In order to edit a Pac File Number we will use the Edit Pach Files Menu

SNAGHTML194f7d44.png

From Here we will need to select our character model (the chXXXX2.pac file)

Use the ... button to select it.

SNAGHTML194fd845.png

Now if the pac file is one from 2K17,  2k18, or 2k19 you may get an encrypted format messagebox.

SNAGHTML19505c3a.png

Clicking yes to this will change the file to a editable format for the tool so we can change the pac number.

After the first (In Ring) model a second File Select will open,  if you have an entrance attire you can select that pac file. (chXXXX4.pac)

Your files will be listed here.

SNAGHTML195504bb.png

Now we need to adjust the Pach Slot and Attire Slot using the numbers below.

SNAGHTML1950c583.png

You will want to match the Pach slot to the slot you are using in the memory table.

The attire slot should be one that is not currently filled.

Once you are done selecting the Pach Number Click Save

SNAGHTML1957d83e.png

And your new pach will be useable in the new slot.

• Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 1

2 minutes ago, Slambuca said:

how do you get past the crash at launch this year? i usually use the data editor to fix it for me

you need to empty the Chunk0.arc file

2 minutes ago, Slambuca said:

I made 2 empty files with notepad called Chunk0.def & Chunk0.arc but the game won't run at all now

Its just a white screen on launch,

Ummm, I'm pretty sure you definitely aren't supposed to have an empty Chunk0.def file. I don't code and stuff like pozzum and company, but I'm pretty sure that is the file that lists and references all the essential files in the game. Like, for 2K18, any time I'd install a new wrestler, I'd have to rebuild the Chunk0.def file so that the new wrestler was in the list of things to load up. So if it's empty, then I think literally nothing is being loaded.

• Like 1

Probably in one of the previous 2K game forums. Basically, leave the default Chunk0.def file as is and try to boot up the game with your empty Chunk0.arc file. Maybe that'll work?

3 minutes ago, Slambuca said:

No it causes the same thing a indefinite white screen.

ok i put a blank file and rebuilt the .def and its working now, cheers for the help.

Use the rebuild def in WrestlePlus and delete the arc.  White screen can put a few secs to few minutes depending on your system. 

Didnt get the game yet but I’m glad you releasing tools once again @pozzum thank you. Quick question, do you have any plans for this tool to have modding options for Universe mode? I want to be able to use  match edit for it since it doesnt work in WWE2k18+

4 hours ago, pozzum said:

This is still very much in progress and in active development for WWE 2K19.  This tool also replaces WWE 2K18+.  It is designed to later be expanded back to 2K15-2K17.

Here is the Download Link

I will be updating this thread with some additional information over the next days.   If you have issues please let me know.

THANKS pozzum for this fast release! No problems so far for me! 

Cheers, pozzum! Super fast release considering it was only out yesterday, and handy to have a program now that will be (presumably?) updated for each year's release.

I think I found a bug, though maybe this is to do with the fact that I haven't deleted the chunk0 file (I have no idea, and I'm mostly a novice to modding). Installing the new string.pac file seems to cause the main menu to screw up, with the 'WWE' and '2K Central' tabs not displaying correctly, you can still scroll over to them and select the options available on them, but they don't actually show anything within the tabs. Just thought it'd make sense to let you know.

Edited by ogwam
originally put 'last year' instead of yesterday oops

1 hour ago, pozzum said:

New Version Uploaded to google Drive and the normal updater  that add the animation edit menu.

Do you have a link? Also is there a step by step tutorial? Every time I try and open WWE 2k19 it crashes. I'm brand new to modding

All I am looking to do is Intergender matches

• Like 2

Just now, rhazzy said:

hey pozzum...where can i find the save 664430\remotecasche.vdf?

Usually where your steam install is like :

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\(your_unique_steam_id)\(gameid)\  --> remotecache.vdf

12 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Usually where your steam install is like :

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\(your_unique_steam_id)\(gameid)\  --> remotecache.vdf

i figured out...thank you for you reply!
do you guys still have the discord server?