WrestleMINUS

pozzum

On 10/20/2018 at 1:17 PM, motishow said:

After the new update i can't preview the picture after uncompress the renders file

Found the error with that.  I will probably create a new release on github tomorrow after I look into another issue.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, pozzum said:

the can be uncompressed if you have 2k19

I have WWE 2K19 but can't manage to edit font files to make it support my language characters (ş,ğ,İ,ı,Ş,Ğ) can you please help me about it?

23 hours ago, Qnoops said:

I have WWE 2K19 but can't manage to edit font files to make it support my language characters (ş,ğ,İ,ı,Ş,Ğ) can you please help me about it?

I currently have no clue how font files work..

Just wanted to let you know that I found a bug in the program, and it has a pretty easy fix.  It has to do with filenames having null characters in them, so they won't save properly when mass extracting them.  I'm hopefully going to be submitting a pull request soon, so you can implement it, or however you see fit.  Just been a little busy.

9 hours ago, brienj said:

Just wanted to let you know that I found a bug in the program, and it has a pretty easy fix.  It has to do with filenames having null characters in them, so they won't save properly when mass extracting them.  I'm hopefully going to be submitting a pull request soon, so you can implement it, or however you see fit.  Just been a little busy.

I think the latest git should have a fix already inputted. I've been doing a lot of refactoring without actually making a new release.

4 hours ago, Nightrain3 said:

Can i uncompress 2K19 Vanilla Files with this tool for 2K18? I want to port some 2k19 pac for 2k18.

you need 2K19 in order to do that, but yes.

• Thanks 1

New WrestleMinus version 2.0.0.0 is now out that has a rebuilt string editor that can add and delete string references which should hopefully be helpful for @Perfectplex 's string idea.  There is also an arena editor that should now work from my tests so far. I had to rebuild it in a very annoying way so right now it is only working for 2k19 and other game setups are disabled until I can test further. 

• Like 1

Thank you for this tool Pozzum. What's weird I only get Version 1.8 when downloading. By opening up it states it is version 1.8.0 and could get updated to 2.0.0 but it does not happen. Even installing into different location does not upgrade it to 2.0.0.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

57 minutes ago, Tarnathos said:

Thank you for this tool Pozzum. What's weird I only get Version 1.8 when downloading. By opening up it states it is version 1.8.0 and could get updated to 2.0.0 but it does not happen. Even installing into different location does not upgrade it to 2.0.0.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

I've updated the release I sent the wrong exe to the github apologies.

since the update im getting an error creating bitmap image when trying to preview pictures in picture view. Worked completely fine until i updated today. I even tried to revert back to the version i had 1.7 and am still getting the same error. Any idea why or a fix for it?

23 hours ago, pozzum said:

I've updated the release I sent the wrong exe to the github apologies.

Thank you, update worked.

The arena editor will be released as a different tool or is it implemented in wrestleminus? Just asking.

Thank you

20 hours ago, Tarnathos said:

Thank you, update worked.

The arena editor will be released as a different tool or is it implemented in wrestleminus? Just asking.

Thank you

It's partof wrestleminus. Just selectthe arena misc.  Note this allows you to switch which assetts arenas use.

22 hours ago, jimmyveez said:

since the update im getting an error creating bitmap image when trying to preview pictures in picture view. Worked completely fine until i updated today. I even tried to revert back to the version i had 1.7 and am still getting the same error. Any idea why or a fix for it?

what error are you getting? Perhaps double check that you have the texconv.exe located in the options menu.

this is the error i get. And im pretty sure its located correct

unknown.png?width=501&height=232

*Never mind i reinstalled it into a dif folder and got it working

Edited by jimmyveez

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

whenever I try to inject a minitron in a pac file, it says that the files are a mismatch and im "replacing a bk2 file with a bin" file when that's not true.

Edit: So i think I found the problem. Injecting only works with bink 2 files ( file format 2.5) and not with .bik. Will the feature to inject bik files come in the foreseeable future @pozzum? Thanks

Edited by Punkamania

• 4 weeks later...