Moveset Database-- [Sin Cara/Orton/Brock]

eastcoastkody

53 minutes ago, Motown Hero said:

Amazing job in the sets Kody! I used your alot of your sets last year. The authenticity is incredible If you don't mind me asking, who's next? 

i mostly just care about fixing ingame ppl. So i can play as them. Next, most likely Jey uso, luke harper, lana, kofi, eric young, daniel bryan

2 hours ago, Motown Hero said:

Sounds good! Hopefully you can fit the Undisputed Era in.

yeh. i def wanna get to the soon. But i know those would take me longer. And i wanna get to some ez ones. Like divas and ppl that i did recently in 2k18

another problem is i don't watch NXT anymore. Only the takeovers. So tho my database has a ton of moves in it for them. I've basically never seen any of their NXT matches on the regular weekly show. All of the moves i have for them is from when they were in ROH.

4 hours ago, eastcoastkody said:

i mostly just care about fixing ingame ppl. So i can play as them. Next, most likely Jey uso, luke harper, lana, kofi, eric young, daniel bryan

Their movesets haven't really changed that much. Cole uses the Shining Wizard, which is now called the Last Shot, and uses the Brainbuster onto the knee as a signature. Plus, he stopped using the Panama Sunrise for obvious reasons. IAs for O'Reilly, Fish and Strong, I don't think they've really changed alot whole lot. 

13 hours ago, deas864 said:

I’m still not sure how to read these move-sets. Maybe it’s the wording of the stuff or is it positions each move is from. Wanna try them just not sure how to put them in

Feel free to ask me any questions. im here to help.

some tips. [L] = Left handed. The move is performed the way a left handed wrestler would perform it. So obviously for a punch of kick. It would mean the left hand or left leg. But for a grapple. Sucha as a DDT or Suplex. It would actually mean they use their Right arm. Because that is how a left handed person does the move.

Rope or Rope Groggy- is the Stunned Against Ropes position

[strong strike]--- means the opponent was knocked to the ground by the move. 

{strong strike}-- means it could be both. A regular strike. Where ur opponent is still standing. And a strong strike. where the opponent is knocked down

{pin}--means the person has performed the move With a Pin Combo. AND without it. 

{ }-- basically is a modifier or option the way i use it.