RipZz's Official Preview Thread

ObsoleteRipZz

16 minutes ago, SimplyRipZz said:

Yes it's possible to open the new oodl files. I don't want to post the link to the discord here but it's available in the 2KM discord channel. Bannock and @pozzum figured it out

WrestleMinus Also can extract Oodle Files

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

15 minutes ago, ArmanTheBest said:

When I select Adam Coles attire, his "Adam Cole Bay Bay" sound doesnt play. Wether during the entrance or his taunt during the match. Anything I forgot to do?

Are you using it as a second attire or default? I'm using it in the second attire slot and I have the same problem

1 hour ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Are you using it as a second attire or default? I'm using it in the second attire slot and I have the same problem

I am also using it as a second attire

On 10/14/2018 at 9:43 AM, SimplyRipZz said:

The theme has to be enabled for other attires. That fix isn't available yet until Data Editor is released

Doesn't seem to work.  The latest version of Data Editor is out and includes entrance/moveset editing. I assigned music for all attires like always and in game when using this there is no crowd audio for the "ADAM COLE BAY-BAY" and "BOOM"

lkKHx1F.png

Hulk Hogan released. Resculpted the body a bit to make it a bit more realistic, Updated hair (thanks to @AlcLegacy) and fixed most of the clipping with the shirt prop when he rips it.

Edited by SimplyRipZz
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Yes! 1

Wow, that looks amazing dude. I'm assuming the aforementioned "fellow modder" is brave considering his ongoing Omega project. Looks great nonetheless tho, Is there any updates on Cody?

Edited by Donny Trump ™

The original plans were to do an attire pack with Alc but not sure if he's currently working on Omega. This one is using Auday's as a base. I made some slight tweaks to the sculpt and face texture. Cody should be coming soon. He's pretty much completed. I just need to create a moveset and pofo

CsngWRf.png

• Like 5
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Yes! 1

• 2 months later...
40 minutes ago, SimplyRipZz said:

Reserved for Monday.

What is? Also, I've been wondering if the Adam Cole mod could use other top as a base, one that doesn't awkwardly deform on the armpit area when he raises his arms and does his "Adam Cole bay bay" shtick 🤔