Unbreakable138's Mod Palace - Long Hair Crow Sting Added! Mankind Retro Released! War Machine Released! Freebirds Ports Released! Raymond Rowe Indie Attire Released! Von Erich Ports Released! Pete Dunne Mod Released!

MopeLovesAsians

@Unbreakable138 Thanks for the insight & I was unaware of the direct link in your collection folder, thought it was just a use 2kModz or nothing like others are doing. It looks like Smalktalks adopted the exact same thing too as far as tracking the mods downloaded too. I just wish more mods were up on Wrestle+ since its cake to use. Any-who.....thanks again for sharing your work here too....been using this site for the last 4-5yrs!

2 hours ago, SimplyRipZz said:

There is no other forum or message board to advertise. It's a download only site.

Make sure your profile is public on steam just for the verification then you can make it private again

Thanks for the heads up :)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, esbatmusic said:

Very nice Mankind, by any chances do you plan to do a version with his boots with the straps?

Nah. I actually started this months ago for 2K18 and decided to finish/restart it a few days ago. Pleased with the result. Would have loved to do the attire with those boots but it would have been more of a pain than I wanted to go through for this mod lol

1 hour ago, Unbreakable138 said:

Nah. I actually started this months ago for 2K18 and decided to finish/restart it a few days ago. Pleased with the result. Would have loved to do the attire with those boots but it would have been more of a pain than I wanted to go through for this mod lol

By any chances, would you mind if I give it a go at some point? I think I have the designs somewhere. Still have a lot of things to finish before I get to Ch. though 

On 12/4/2018 at 4:32 PM, esbatmusic said:

By any chances, would you mind if I give it a go at some point? I think I have the designs somewhere. Still have a lot of things to finish before I get to Ch. though 

Go for it bro. Just member to give credit if you release it anywhere

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Unbreakable138 said:

Go for it bro. Just member to give credit if you release it anywhere

Absolutely. I'd show you first as well for sure. It won't be happening for a while since I need a few more program and knowledge of the whole thing. Ch's are way tougher than I expected. Thanks a lot :)

• 1 month later...

I downloaded your Three Faces of Foley pack off of SKM. Can't get them to work at all. They won't show up in the roster list. I even made pofo's from scratch thinking maybe something was wrong with the ones provided and no dice. Might have something to do with the latest game update but I dunno. When and if you get a chance, would you please take a look?

23 hours ago, Leingod said:

Yeah! Long haired Sting! Maybe went a bit overboard with the length, but looks a lot better than the default one. Dude, why aren't you modding as much as before?

The long hair is from Wolfpac Sting. There's probably a better option but that Sting seemed like the most convenient option because then I could use the jacket from that Sting and the 2580 and not have to choose between animations for the hair or the jacket.

Few reasons why I'm not modding as much anymore. Partially time, partially because I bought the game for PS4, partially because I realized that 90% of what I do can be done in CAW mode lol. Still need some sort of creative outlet though so I'll make stuff as I feel like it. I wanna do some stuff for the upcoming DLC but I don't wanna throw out a list because some of it may never get done.

1 hour ago, gogreyhound said:

Sting mod looks great - but the facepaint is wrong.

Shit.

tbh I just used the Sting 99 paint. Not much interest in fixing it myself but if anyone else wants to they're more than welcome to.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Also I have these which I may do something with at some point. Took me like 2 hours to do the spots properly (Had to redo them multiple times like a proper silly goose) so there's kind of a feeling of obligation to use them for *something*

unknown.png

Edited by Unbreakable138
  • Like 3
  • Woo 1