Unbreakable138's Mod Palace - Long Hair Crow Sting Added! Mankind Retro Released! War Machine Released! Freebirds Ports Released! Raymond Rowe Indie Attire Released! Von Erich Ports Released! Pete Dunne Mod Released!

MopeLovesAsians

Back at it again for another year. Have quite a few mods in mind, but I'm not sure how many of them I'll actually get around to making so I'll try to avoid posting a list, haha.

Download links to the mods can be found in the YouTube descriptions of the videos.

Candice Le-Rae (Video Game Inspired Attire)

Sting

The Von Erichs

Ported from WWE 2K17. Includes pofo/moveset files. Also fixed the skin color.

Pete Dunne (Young and Bitter singlet)

Raymond Rowe (Pre War Machine Indie Attire)

Fabulous Freebirds 2K17 Port

- Includes Skin Color Fix

- Basic Pofos for each character. Basic meaning Height/Weight/Name/Hometown. No attributes or moveset.

War Machine ROH attires

Mankind (Debut Attire)

Edited by Unbreakable138
  • Like 14
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Glorious 1
  • Corny 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2018 at 7:53 PM, Leingod said:

That's really nice, man! 

Yep. Now once the game let's it fall down mid-match or after a few head shots, then i would use it for first attire.  I'm sure many will prefer this,  it does look great.

Lol, I wanted 'em. Thanks for posting!

Any chance of the Freebirds? Another question, any chance of a Buddy Roberts with darker, shorter hair or Jimmy Garvin with a beard?

Edited by XfallofparadiseX
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

Lol, I wanted 'em. Thanks for posting!

Any chance of the Freebirds? Another question, any chance of a Buddy Roberts with darker, shorter hair or Jimmy Garvin with a beard?

Was considering porting the Freebirds. Their entrances are in the game but it seems like their movesets aren't. May port them though. Wouldn't be hard, though I can't guarantee I'll have movesets for them.

On the Freebirds mods: Possibly. Started watching some WCCW on the Network to fall asleep to. if I get into the show enough I may make some edits to them. Buddys hair stuck out to me when I was watching.

• Yes! 1

THANKS FOR THE VON ERICS!!!!!!!!!!

if any chance if you can drag over the freebirds that would also be such a blessing. I couldn't enjoy them last year. They would be great in this years game 

THANK YOU!!!!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

I can do the Freebirds pofo's/moves and make them updated to 2k19.

Go for it man. Saves me the trouble, and makes me more interested in porting them hahaha

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone having issues with my Foley mods, try this. (Credit to BeSheik on the 2KM Discord for this info)

Not sure if I should post it here but I managed to get Cactus Jack, Mankind, and Dude Love working. A lot of folks seemed to have an issue installing them, as did I, and I got a couple of DM's after I was saying I got them to work. Basically, by default WrestlePlus will put Cactus in slot 828, and that wasn't working for me. Put Cactus in 915 and it works! Same with the other two, don't put them in 828, 829, or 830 as WrestlePlus defaults, put them in the other slots on the spreadsheet (915, 916, 917)

• Like 1

Freebirds and indie Ray Rowe have been added to the first post for anyone interested. As stated, Freebirds only have basic pofos. Didn't have the time or desire to make proper ones as I'm not sure if I'll be keeping these, and others have said they can make the files.

Edited by Unbreakable138
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, esbatmusic said:

Got the real game, can't download them because 2KM site...isn't that good for that appearantly. shame it's a damn good port. Great work.

46 minutes ago, RockBottomCFH said:

Why post previews on this forum and then not that actual work here? 😕 Just seems like your advertising the other forum to me.

If you can't/won't use 2KM for whatever reason, all of my mods can be found by clicking the "WWE 2K19 Mod Collection" link in the description. It's a direct link to the folder I upload all my mods to. Not intending to advertise or keep my mods behind any kind of wall, I just prefer the 2KM download page because it keeps track of how many views and downloads it gets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Unbreakable138 said:

If you can't/won't use 2KM for whatever reason, all of my mods can be found by clicking the "WWE 2K19 Mod Collection" link in the description. It's a direct link to the folder I upload all my mods to. Not intending to advertise or keep my mods behind any kind of wall, I just prefer the 2KM download page because it keeps track of how many views and downloads it gets.

Amazing news! Thanks a lot. In hope more will come as well. They're always very much appreciated, especially knowing that it's indeed tedious work.

1 hour ago, RockBottomCFH said:

Why post previews on this forum and then not that actual work here? 😕 Just seems like your advertising the other forum to me.

There is no other forum or message board to advertise. It's a download only site.

1 hour ago, esbatmusic said:

Got the real game, can't download them because 2KM site...isn't that good for that appearantly. shame it's a damn good port. Great work.

Make sure your profile is public on steam just for the verification then you can make it private again

• Thanks 1
  • Corny 1