matt2282p

WWF LEGENDS MODS--*Val Venis WIP*--*Jim Ross*--*Macho 88*--*IRS*--*Heenan WIP*--*The Mountie*--*Kanyon*--*Scott Steiner*--*Malenko*--*Billy Graham and Grand Wizard*--*Showcase: 9 years of WrestleMania page 1

XfallofparadiseX

Tito looks incredible, great job!

• Like 2

drwho269

On your Tito Santana I click on the "Yes" icon a bunch of times cause the "Arriba!" Icon is "missing". 

😉

• Like 1

matt2282p

Another fresh one for you.  Another tag team coming for your roster.  Brain Busters!  Tully Blanchard WIP.   Thanks to @Just Not for the collab. 

15pfoer.png

String of releases coming soon,  Bulldogs, Strike Force, Brain Busters.    Tag Team Mania. 

• Like 12
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 3

Red Rooster

Nice! Tully will be a great addition

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Thanks 1

solidassassin47

Really great job on tully looking forward to his progress. Also cant wait for the bulldogs 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

motishow

wouuuuu a lot of fresh and spectacular mods are coming!!!!!! Christmas is here again!!!!

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

squaredcirclefan

I'm super exited about the Brain Busters. 2k were nice enough to have Jojo do ring announcer audio for Tully and Blanchard this year.

• Like 1

WWF Legends Fan

We owe Wwe2K19 to you Matt, you have outclassed 2K itself with all your hardwok .. making the mods we thought we would never get to see, superb efforts and unbelievable dedication bro. Thank you

Edited by WWF Legends Fan
  • Like 2

d-fish

I'm back, baby! I came back for one second, right after I bought WWE 2k19 for half-off, then I had some life stuff derail me completely, and now I'm finally back!

It is crazy to see the incredible work you've been doing and are STILL doing, @matt2282p!!! Tully looks perfect. And I'm glad someone is FINALLY producing a quality Tito Santana! One suggestion on Tito's face (I know you probably hate people giving suggestions, but I more than respect your work & it is a constructive suggestion...) maybe move his eyes closer together--juuuuust slightly & I think it'll be perfect! Regardless, I am beyond impressed with your amazing work--ALL OF IT, Matt! Truly! You are knocking it out of the park & I can't wait to add your quality & quantity of awesome retro wrestlers to my game! All I care about is retro wrestlers/wrestling for my game--and I'm REALLY glad that's what you focus on! Keep up the amazing work!!! 👍👍👍

• Like 1
  • Woo 1

Goon3r73

Awesome work Matt with the tag teams. Really looking forward to these. Are the Steiner Brother's on your list by any chance? I know they only appeared at Wrestlemania 9 out of your 1-9 epic mod making showcase. However, they were one of the greatest tag teams of all time imo. *Thumbs Up*

Edit: I know you are doing an attire pack for Scott, but how about Rick?

Edited by Goon3r73
  • Like 1

jraymond

Tully looks spot on! I'm amazed at the level of quality you're pulling off in such a short period of time. Mind blown.... or should I say brain busted? Thanks for all your hard work, looking forward to your new releases!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

matt2282p

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Hacksaw Jim Duggan Coming Soon!

2rgmlwh.png

• Like 10
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

amazing-maze

OMG tito. TULLY!!!...……….this is insane. You modders are turning this game into a cult classic...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

motishow

Mattt , greta surprise with the Hoooooooooooo duggan!!!! very detailed face bro

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

hulkamania2020@@

thank you so very much matt i love it ace work 

• Thanks 1

Red Rooster

Fantastic, thats my favorite Bulldogs attire, thanks Matt and Just Not

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

denbigh7

These mods look incredible, but I'm having some trouble getting them working. I apologize if this isn't the right thread to ask in, or if it's a dumb question. But I'd really like to use the mods.

As I understand it, the first 3 numbers in a .pac file need to match the first 3 numbers in a pofo and moveset file, correct? Matt, as I've downloaded most of your mods, I notice that most of them have "100" as the first 3 numbers. My thought was that I'd better re-number them, as I wouldn't want multiple mods to have the same number, right? I've tried just right clicking and re-numbering them. Is that the way to do it? Or am I supposed to renumber them through something else? 

I'm also having a difficult time generating pofos and movesets, since these mods don't include them. I'm using CCTs and the Data Editor. I've watched YouTube videos and I'm following the wiki tutorials as best I can, and I'm honestly going step by step, but I feel as though the tutorials aren't quite clear enough on how to make pofos and movesets for mods without them. Any suggestions? 

I promise, I'm not an idiot, just having a difficult time understand the exact steps. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

• Like 1

Red Rooster
13 minutes ago, denbigh7 said:

These mods look incredible, but I'm having some trouble getting them working. I apologize if this isn't the right thread to ask in, or if it's a dumb question. But I'd really like to use the mods.

As I understand it, the first 3 numbers in a .pac file need to match the first 3 numbers in a pofo and moveset file, correct? Matt, as I've downloaded most of your mods, I notice that most of them have "100" as the first 3 numbers. My thought was that I'd better re-number them, as I wouldn't want multiple mods to have the same number, right? I've tried just right clicking and re-numbering them. Is that the way to do it? Or am I supposed to renumber them through something else? 

I'm also having a difficult time generating pofos and movesets, since these mods don't include them. I'm using CCTs and the Data Editor. I've watched YouTube videos and I'm following the wiki tutorials as best I can, and I'm honestly going step by step, but I feel as though the tutorials aren't quite clear enough on how to make pofos and movesets for mods without them. Any suggestions? 

I promise, I'm not an idiot, just having a difficult time understand the exact steps. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Yeah, this isnt the right place to ask for general modding help but I'll give you a few tips to point you in the right direction.

There is a number inside the pac file, the pach id which has to match the name of the file. Use Wrestle+ or Xpacker or a Hex Editor to change this number to match the number you want the wrestler to have.

For pofos and movesets the easiest thing to do is what I do, extract the pofo and moveset from an existing wrestler in 2k19 that has similar attributes and then just use Data Editor to change whatever you need to change eg. Name String, Skills, Entrance, Theme Music etc. and inject back into the game.

• Thanks 1

matt2282p
57 minutes ago, denbigh7 said:

As I understand it, the first 3 numbers in a .pac file need to match the first 3 numbers in a pofo and moveset file, correct? Matt, as I've downloaded most of your mods, I notice that most of them have "100" as the first 3 numbers.

WrestlePlus can renumber them for you.  Also Hex editor if you open the file in hex editor and hit page down twice you will see the pac number and you can manually just overwrite the number to your choice just place the cursor and type over, dont hit backspace or delete, then save.   My pacs are in a format where you can manually change the pac number easily.   I like to just renumber it in hex and overwrite a character who is similar in height and has enough letters in his name.  Lot of nxt guys to replace.  then open the string pac file in hex and find the name of the character you overwrote and rename him.    Then edit his skills and moves with the in game options.  Its a different option to consider.    Good luck.   DM or post on the help page if you have further questions.

Edited by matt2282p

motishow

thnaks Matt, Tito has arrived!!!!!

• Like 1

Red Rooster

Chico!!! Awesome, thanks Matt

• Like 1