matt2282p

WWF LEGENDS MODS--*Terry Funk WM2 Released*--*WM6 starts Apr 1*--Showcase: 9 years of WrestleMania on page 1. Mean Gene

matt2282p

Hercules WM5 WIP have to make some texture edits.    This is for his match vs my King Haku WM5 mod.   The WM4 Hercules will complete the match vs my Ultimate Warrior WM4 for the WrestleMania Showcase.  

bjfuiq.png

• Like 12
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 2

hulkamania2020@@

i love it cool very cool matt 

Edited by hulkamania2020@@

drwho269

I always loved Hercules Hernandez interviews/promos, even though he repeated pretty much the same....

and almost always ended with: 

I am going to hurt you! Real ... Real... Bad!!!

with him stomping on the floor .... he looked se cool. 

• Like 1

amazing-maze

hercues!!!!…..yesssssss

• Yes! 2

drwho269
1 hour ago, amazing-maze said:

hercues!!!!…..yesssssss

His name is Hercules.... and his son is Herculito. 

Edited by drwho269
  • Like 2

matt2282p

Tito Santana WM4 Early WIP.   Just put this together yesterday.   Strike Force is coming soon!

nywsit.png

• Like 14
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Yes! 1

Goon3r73

I am late to the party as they say with a lot of your releases, but I will just say collectively................Too Sweet!!!!   *Thumbs Up*

• Thanks 1

drwho269
2 minutes ago, matt2282p said:

Tito Santana WM4 Early WIP.   Just put this together yesterday.   Strike Force is coming soon!

nywsit.png

Arriba!

• Like 2

Dollarman

Ooh Yeah!

• Like 1

motishow

Mas tito que nunca!!!!!  ( more Tito than never)

• What? 1

Norulf793

Best Tito face in a mod i ever have seen. Any chance of an el matador attire?

• Yes! 1

matt2282p

Another Tag Team.  There are going to be a lot this year.  StrikeForce Martel.   For this one I used a different base and resculpted it to make a younger version of Martel.   Custom hair is animated this year as well.  Early WIP

xku3iv.png 

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 10
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

Red Rooster

Outstanding, Strike Force are gonna get destroyed by Demolition in my Universe

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Yes! 1

MajorPayne

do these mods work for 2k18?

• Yes! 1

matt2282p
3 minutes ago, MajorPayne said:

do these mods work for 2k18?

All of my mods will work in any wwe 2kPC game 15-19.  the only thing is it will appear kind of pale when put in earlier games. 

• Thanks 1

JLU1000

I do hope you do Power & Glory, Midnight Express, Powers Of Pain, Orient Express and other great tag teams they had back in the day. I have been a long time of wrestling and love seeing these older guys. Thanks for keeping the old School guys alive. The only thing that limits us is space in the game. I had a ton of mods last year and do not have the space for all of them this year. I am currently looking at wrestlers i do not use an replacing them. i already have moved wrestlers that take more than one slot and used attire unlocker to put them in one slot to make room that way. If someone could figure out how to use those slot like the one that says dad that is in a different ch folder that woud give like 5 more slots and all the more to add great mods like what you make.

• Thanks 1

matt2282p
11 hours ago, JLU1000 said:

. I had a ton of mods last year and do not have the space for all of them this year.

Just overwrite the nxt guys

• Like 3

Just Not
12 hours ago, JLU1000 said:

I do hope you do Power & Glory, Midnight Express, Powers Of Pain, Orient Express and other great tag teams they had back in the day. I have been a long time of wrestling and love seeing these older guys. Thanks for keeping the old School guys alive. The only thing that limits us is space in the game. I had a ton of mods last year and do not have the space for all of them this year. I am currently looking at wrestlers i do not use an replacing them. i already have moved wrestlers that take more than one slot and used attire unlocker to put them in one slot to make room that way. If someone could figure out how to use those slot like the one that says dad that is in a different ch folder that woud give like 5 more slots and all the more to add great mods like what you make.

Almost done converting my 19 and I've found that I'm actually able to fit MORE mods into the game this year compared to last year (All replaced with renders, I don't use any 'modded' slots). This is mostly because of the preponderance of NXT guys (or should I say Fullsail, since many on the roster don't even warrant inclusion on a Takeover show) and the comically superfluous Daniel Bryan/2012 slots. For me, they have no use, and I say that as someone who does keep up with the current product. If I'm ever conflicted about replacing an NXT guy or newer character with an Old School one, I just think about the future games that this character will likely be in.. For most NXT guys, you're likely going to get these characters with the same or very similar looks and movesets for the next  10+ years...Might as well replace them now and wait for their stars to take off in the future. (It's called "rising stars" DLC for a reason....Call me when they are *actual* stars lol.)

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

WWF Legends Fan

You are becoming a moding champion Matt!

Other moders are making awesome mods as well and I respect them as much, its just that your pace and efforts speak the level of determination. 

Strike force is spot on bro!

Looking at the match-cards of Wrestlemania 1-9, I am just super excited if we are really getting all those amazing characters!

Rock on dude 👍 

• Like 1

hulkamania2020@@

love your Strike force matt not for get there attire jackets it was white and red lightnings on it  that they wear down the ring keep up all the good work and i hope Tino  santana get his single attire with his red T-shirt with him on it oh and dont for get to put on there logos on their pants like for martells he had on his pans canadian flag with red lighning  and Tino had  lighning on one side and the other siad he had logo on his hat just trying to help you mate love them mods mate keep it up i pm you to 

Edited by hulkamania2020@@

kim666
16 hours ago, matt2282p said:

All of my mods will work in any wwe 2kPC game 15-19.  the only thing is it will appear kind of pale when put in earlier games. 

Do you use for your 2k16 game a different skin tone? I use your mods on 2k18 and some, but not all, look indeed a little pale.

matt2282p
19 minutes ago, kim666 said:

Do you use for your 2k16 game a different skin tone? I use your mods on 2k18 and some, but not all, look indeed a little pale.

my 2k19 mods have to be darkened on the skin or they will look pale in previous games. just because 19 renders them darker than before.    I darken the skin tone brightness 20 points on paint.net.  to back port them to my personal game

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

kim666

Ah, thanks for that hint. I will do that for my game as well. 

• Like 2

hulkamania2020@@

love  it matt but i still say it was orange but still cool mate and thank you mate i hope hulkster is next 

• Corny 1