matt2282p

WWF LEGENDS MODS--*Narcissist WIP*--*Corporal Kirchner Released*--*AWA Hall and Hennig*--*Sunny*--*Ventura*--*Ken Patera*--*NWO Giant*--*Royal Rumble 1992 on page 53*-*Showcase 9 years of WrestleMania page 1

DFM85

Wow..

WTF????

• Like 4

Mr_JBrunson

That is sooooo pitiful right there smh!!!!

• Like 1

denbigh7

Rest assured that none of us would give that joker a dime for passing off your work as his own. 

Surely that kind of activity from him would warrant a ban from this site, correct?

• Like 2
  • Yes! 3

FKR
47 minutes ago, denbigh7 said:

Rest assured that none of us would give that joker a dime for passing off your work as his own. 

Surely that kind of activity from him would warrant a ban from this site, correct?

Its really a shame you guys are seeking money now . 

GamingNinja86

He should be banned or maybe have his Account Suspended for A action like that Stealing other Modders work is wrong.

• Like 3
  • Yes! 1

chitowns deuce

Tht dude isnt even active anymore on smacktalks at least, and doesnt even mod anymore. Is tht really dennis? Hard to say , because he had excellent mods he created.

Edited by chitowns deuce

BlackBen83

Oh my God, it's so infuriating to see that some people make money off other people's backs...

I'm really disappointed in Keine. It's frustrating to find that out. Even if I don't have the same experience as all of you (the modders), I wouldn't like to find my renders packs for sale even for 1$ on the net... I would feel bad.

I wish you all the best @matt2282p, and I hope you find a way to protect your creations for the community.

Have a nice day.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

kim666

Are you sure that it's your michaels mod? He created a retro 94 michaels mod for 2k17. Maybe this mod is based on his 94 mod?

https://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61106-my-mods-goldberg-2k17-model-released/?do=findComment&comment=828454E

cdiebold1

=(

Edited by cdiebold1

Just Not
3 hours ago, kim666 said:

Are you sure that it's your michaels mod? He created a retro 94 michaels mod for 2k17. Maybe this mod is based on his 94 mod?

https://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61106-my-mods-goldberg-2k17-model-released/?do=findComment&comment=828454E

To me, the textures and OBJs look completely different, and if I may say, the version being sold looks much closer to Matt's HBK than Dennis' previous version.

Certainly, Dennis is talented. He has the skill to produce very high quality mods, there is no doubt about that. But the manner in which he shares his mods (or doesn't), holds people hostage with WIPS (for years!) and worst of all, seems to hold himself above this community - all leads me to believe he would stoop to such a level as imitating matt's mods and sell them on his own site. It's just another example of the shady practices that Dennis seems to engage in, more often than not.

The best part is that he extremely doesn't have to do this!! He's talented enough to not need to conduct himself this way. It's such a shame all around.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

The Chosen One.

Isn't illegal to sell mods like he is doing?

• Like 2

motishow
21 minutes ago, Elegido2016 said:

Isn't illegal to sell mods like he is doing?

No, he can sell HIS OWN mods ....... but he can’t steal a mod from other modder and sell it, that is a criminal fault

• Like 3

prowrestling

What makes this community amazing is the willingness to help and share. Looking back to 2014, there was a great modeler named NSIENISKI. He left us many great mods and tutorial when he left the community. There are many great members who shared their gems with us wither it be mods, tools or etc. 

I think a lot of people learn from this site and in return they give back to the community in some form. It sucks, but I understand why some members keep their creation locked behind a paywall. I don't mind donating, but I will never donate to those who think they are above the community, especially when the community has helped you. In conclusion, thank you smacktalks community for doing what you do and making our love for wrestling games that much more customizable and enjoyable.

• Like 5

chitowns deuce

According to Dennis " i notice people talk crap about me and my mods. All presented  mods are older works of mine. I stopped modding at the beginning of last year. I dont plan on give my work to ungrateful people as a gift, so i am offering it on my blog for a dontation. In the past 4 years i have given everything free of charge. Its a shame that people are now talking bad about me"

Goon3r73

@matt2282p Awesome set of mods Matt. I know I am a bit late to the party regarding showing appreciation and all. I have been very ill over the last 6-12 months or so, therefore I haven't been around much. Amazing Royal Rumble dlc. Yea it's that big it may as well be Matt's Unofficial WWE 2K19 dlc. Lol.

Anyway I hope you are keeping well and life is treating you good. Glad to be back, and always great to stop by and offer my appreciation for such amazing work you do with these mods. Thank you very much. * Thumbs Up *

• Like 6

matt2282p

Before I post this I want to say.  No one here got here by themselves.  All of the modders here use tools, tutorials, tips, tricks, etc.  Learned from the community.  We all helped eachother get to where we are at and we all continue to help eachother grow as well as individual modders.   As well as the support of the fans and the recognition that this site brings to our work.  A site that has spent years building its reputation to what it is today.   Allowing us an already established audience.      To say that "I dont plan on give my work to ungrateful people as a gift, so i am offering it on my blog for a dontation."  Is pure garbage through and through.   Anyways with that said thanks to the entire community for everything.   And heres the next mod

Masked Doom  Released Commissioned by @trikey  Thanks alot

unknown.png

https://mega.nz/#F!FyRRhYRQ!BYneIwb1htG_17Jb7su1Cw

• Like 13
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Glorious 2
  • Yes! 2
  • Woo 4

cdiebold1

^ That's f'n dope. Didn't even get a preview, just dropped it on us. Now I can delete these Doom CAWs. Thank you! 

EDIT: And you gave us a version without masks too?! Wooooooooo! 

Edited by cdiebold1
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Seattlejedi

Awesome work Matt2282p, you are a true legend.  Loved the RR92 and the rest of the work!!  I can't wait to see the other projects you are working on.

Thank you for all the hard work!!

• Like 3

denbigh7

Looks awesome!! Great work man!

• Like 3

cdiebold1

Thank you!

• Like 2

Seattlejedi

That is awesome, ECW ECW ECW!!  Thank you for all your hard work Matt2282p

• Like 2

Clarityman

Roadkill is one guy I never expected to be released in this thread. But look, there he is now!

This is why I love this communal commission system. The amount of DLC in here is staggering. But everyone contributes a little and then the whole community benefits from Matt's awesome work.

This has become my premier wrestling game because of this support, and all the advancements in modding makes 19 feel like the magnum opus of years of work and  research since 15. This is the best roster- with the best accuracy and the most little quirks- we've ever seen, and likely will ever see. It's truly awesome.

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 2

matt2282p

Jeff cobb wip commissioned by @emerikan thanks alot!!!

unknown.png

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 2