matt2282p

WWF LEGENDS MODS--*Masked Doom*--*ECW Roadkill WIP*--*Buddy Landell*--*Marty 93*--*NWO Giant*--*Io Shirai*--*Lena Yada*--*Royal Rumble 1992 Mega Project on page 53*-*Showcase 9 years of WrestleMania page 1

esbatmusic

Thank you for all that you did/do. Also, Heenan WM7's link seems to not be working at the moment.

hulkamania2020@@

matt i love it but can you give him this hairstyle it the proper hairstyle he has this warrior thank he is so much better then shit 2k did you put them to shame mate and yes that the hairstyle he had at the survivor series 1990 when he was in the grand survival match with hulk hogan and Tino Santana and here is the hairstyle for warrior royal rumble so we can have both thank you again 

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ultimate+warrior+royal+rumble+1991&client=opera&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjXiYT53bHkAhUDYcAKHdyhBA4Q_AUICigB&biw=1230&bih=782&dpr=0.8#imgrc=2FeSfUJ804fa0M:

Edited by hulkamania2020@@

hulkamania2020@@

thank you mate that better 

hulkamania2020@@

that warrior is perfect in every way good job matt 

• Like 1

HEELColeman

Did you ever get around to doing that Earl Hebner?

• Like 1

Goon3r73

I know one thing @matt2282p I don't think there is any need to play 2K20 lol. Awesome extra attires for the Warrior dude. * Thumbs Up *

• Like 2
  • Yes! 3

amazing-maze
9 hours ago, Goon3r73 said:

I know one thing @matt2282p I don't think there is any need to play 2K20 lol. Awesome extra attires for the Warrior dude. * Thumbs Up *

Agreed no need for 2k20. With all these new mods that I still haven't tried, it feels like 2k19 is still new. 

• Like 6
  • Yes! 2

dvillan14

I already have the 2k88 arena mods and I am trying to install my first wrestler mod using Custom Character tool and want to put Hogan 5. I downloaded the PAC and moveset. Do I need a pofo and is there anything else? Thanks in advance. These mods are great just trying to learn the ropes.

• Like 1

JManny

@dvillan14 Welcome! Everything you need is here.

There is a discussion & support topic if you run into trouble & need to ask for help. Peace.

Edited by JManny
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

hulkamania2020@@

i love it matt and i can not wait for the others to come 

• Like 1

matt2282p

Ultimate Warrior Survivor Series 1990 Final survivors match attire.  Commissioned by @hulkamania2020@@  Big Thanks!

1.jpg

https://mega.nz/#F!szxEya6I!NizbGrz5VhBKvxQY8pKi2g

I touched up the regular hair warrior rumble 91 again to cover his ears more like IRL. Check post above for updated pic

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 3

hulkamania2020@@

you r very well come matt i {{{ultimate}}} love it he is {{{awasome}}} thank you so very much 

• Like 3

brodbeckchris

Hey Matt, is there ANY chance you could do a Rumble'92 Flair? The black/silver attire from the greatest Rumble ever?

matt2282p
4 hours ago, brodbeckchris said:

Hey Matt, is there ANY chance you could do a Rumble'92 Flair? The black/silver attire from the greatest Rumble ever?

Sure.  My wrestlemania showcase is complete and now is the perfect time for commission based requests!  My paypal link is on page one.  Send $10 U.S. and it will be posted and available today.  Thanks

Edited by matt2282p

brodbeckchris

Sure, your mods are amazing and they made the game so much more fun, well deserved. Hope to see you back for 2k20 👍

• Like 3

WWF Legends Fan
20 hours ago, matt2282p said:

Ultimate Warrior Survivor Series 1990 Final survivors match attire.  Commissioned by @hulkamania2020@@  Big Thanks!

1.jpg

I touched up the regular hair warrior rumble 91 again to cover his ears more like IRL. Check post above for updated pic

Dude, stop making these awesome Warrior attires! You are tempting me to buy 2K19 while the next game is just around the corner :D

The last two attires of the Ultimate Warrior are absolutely amazing man.

Great picks @hulkamania2020@@

• Like 3

matt2282p
17 hours ago, WWF Legends Fan said:

Dude, stop making these awesome Warrior attires! You are tempting me to buy 2K19 while the next game is just around the corner :D

Oooops......     Thanks to @hulkamania2020@@ for commissioning this mod. This is propably the craziest warrior attire I ever made.  enjoy     edit: fixed kneepad logos

1.jpg

https://mega.nz/#F!szxEya6I!NizbGrz5VhBKvxQY8pKi2g  (Green Promo)

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Glorious 3
  • Woo 3

Red Rooster
5 minutes ago, matt2282p said:

Oooops......     Thanks to @hulkamania2020@@ for commissioning this mod. This is propably the craziest warrior attire I ever made.  enjoy

1.jpg

One of my favorites, I made that one for Wrestling Legends and used it all the time, thanks man!

So many awesome warrior attires its gonna be hard to pick just 10 for my game.

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 3
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 1

hulkamania2020@@

wow that is {{{{{{awesome}}}}}} matt thank you so much i love it and more to come fuck wwe2k20  wwe2k19 is were it at great job matt 

• Like 2

Goon3r73

@matt2282p in a bit we may as well call the game Ultimate Warrior 2K19 lol. Seriously though, what an awesome surprise the extra Warrior attires have been. Thank you very much for taking the time to make all the extras besides the Showcase. Appreciated very much Matt believe me. Many thanks and take care bud.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2

WWF Legends Fan

No words! 

One of my favorite attires. I even made a CAW for 2K18 for this attire.

Here

cfa63305708b128aa3717372bf61705b-full.jp

Glad that @hulkamania2020@@ is a Warriors fan, he should change his name to Warriormania2020!

Edited by WWF Legends Fan
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 2