matt2282p

WWF LEGENDS MODS--*IRS*--*Heenan WIP*--*GoodFather*--*The Mountie*--*Kanyon*--*Scott Steiner*--*Spider-Rey*--*Malenko*--*Adonis 84*--*Billy Graham and Grand Wizard*--*Showcase: 9 years of WrestleMania page 1

Recommended Posts

matt2282p

Macho Man Randy Savage WrestleMania 4 WIP

2cpqb2e.png

  • Like 8
  • Too Sweet 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrKenAnderson

Any chance of making Virgil?

  • Like 1
  • Yes! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brienj

Awesome work on Elizabeth, and all your other mods.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mudoraman

Any place to get Elizabeth pofo and moveset?.

Thank you for your work!¬†ūüėä

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leingod
On 10/22/2018 at 8:28 PM, matt2282p said:

Andre The Giant WrestleMania 4 WIP

2iijwvo.png

Hair sculpt, face retexture, sideburn trim, and like all my mods compatible with all wwe 2kPC games.

This looks so much better than the 2K André it's ridiculous. Dunno how they did such a great work with Legends of Wrestlemania Andre but they never got his face right ever since.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
amazing-maze

If you can, if you ever get a chance can you help make a face adjustment to Dusty Rhodes 2k model. that model is so bad 

 

  • Yes! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
matt2282p
4 hours ago, amazing-maze said:

If you can, if you ever get a chance can you help make a face adjustment to Dusty Rhodes 2k model. that model is so bad 

 

Yes  when I get to wrestlemania six.   It's dusty vs macho man.   I will for sure redo his face for it.   

@Leingod  yes I already made a sid justice wrestlemania 8 as well.   And a blue alternate attire.   That looks better than the 2k19 version which I don't like.   Just haven't got around to preview and releasing it yet.   

@mudoraman   sorry I don't make pofos and movesets.  You can make them in data editor and set her moves however ingame.   

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leingod
52 minutes ago, amazing-maze said:

If you can, if you ever get a chance can you help make a face adjustment to Dusty Rhodes 2k model. that model is so bad 

 

Not to mention Sid. But hey, let's leave the man to his art.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XfallofparadiseX

Matt, any chance of doing an NWA Dusty attire to go along with the updated face?

Edited by XfallofparadiseX
  • Yes! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
matt2282p

Haku WrestleMania 5 WIP

15d9o2g.png

credit to @LeonRick for the crown object

  • Like 8
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
esbatmusic
1 hour ago, matt2282p said:

Haku WrestleMania 5 WIP

15d9o2g.png

credit to @LeonRick for the crown object

oh I love this! Think you'll do the islander attire as well down the line? Simply amazing, keep this beautiful work up matt!

  • Yes! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
motishow

Thanks Matt , this Haku is better than last year mod

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
drwho269

Done.

 

Edited by drwho269
Asked... done
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just Not

sweet mods dude

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UtlimatePiper

Good job on Haku. Since you kinda planting the seed for The Colossal Connection, will you have plans to do Demolition? 

  • Like 2
  • Yes! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
matt2282p
6 hours ago, UtlimatePiper said:

Good job on Haku. Since you kinda planting the seed for The Colossal Connection, will you have plans to do Demolition? 

I'm going to leave that up for Leon to make demolition for us.   This mod is actually planting the seed for Haku vs Hercules Wm5. I'm going to upgrade my Hercules model for this match.   To be creative I'm trying to do some "9 years of wrestlemania"  type thing with match ups for wm1-9 to start of the first few months.  Look at my page one and you'll see a start of how it will all be sorted out over time.  then after that I'll do random legends and take requests for mods and ports of last year's work.          

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UtlimatePiper
3 hours ago, matt2282p said:

I'm going to leave that up for Leon to make demolition for us.   This mod is actually planting the seed for Haku vs Hercules Wm5. I'm going to upgrade my Hercules model for this match.   To be creative I'm trying to do some "9 years of wrestlemania"  type thing with match ups for wm1-9 to start of the first few months.  Look at my page one and you'll see a start of how it will all be sorted out over time.  then after that I'll do random legends and take requests for mods and ports of last year's work.          

 Oh my bad, I thought that what we was expecting lol but I'm definitely looking forward to see what you have in stores then especially when you get to WM6 (my favorite Mania)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brienj

I will definitely be updating the old Demolition models to WWE 2K19 if they are not done by anyone that releases them to everybody.  Appreciate all the modders so far that are releasing their stuff freely, and may even be rewarding some of them with donations at some point.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Rooster
2 hours ago, brienj said:

I will definitely be updating the old Demolition models to WWE 2K19 if they are not done by anyone that releases them to everybody.  Appreciate all the modders so far that are releasing their stuff freely, and may even be rewarding some of them with donations at some point.

Ive tried getting LeonRicks Demolition to work in 2k19 but the Entrance models cause a crash for some reason, I thought it might be the size of the pac but even after compressing everything to oodl they still crash, in-ring models work fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brienj
27 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

Ive tried getting LeonRicks Demolition to work in 2k19 but the Entrance models cause a crash for some reason, I thought it might be the size of the pac but even after compressing everything to oodl they still crash, in-ring models work fine.

There is no point in modding WWE 2K19, if we can't get Demolition into it.  It must be figured out.  If I have to spend all my time doing that, then that's what I will be doing.  And sorry about these posts in @matt2282p's topic.  I will stop, so we can get the discussion back to his mods.

Edited by brienj
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
matt2282p

Yeah I can make them work in the game. No problem.  I just give Leon the chance to put them out because he had made those for the previous years and just common courtesy.  It's still very early in the year.   He made lod for us as well.    

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UtlimatePiper
2 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

Ive tried getting LeonRicks Demolition to work in 2k19 but the Entrance models cause a crash for some reason, I thought it might be the size of the pac but even after compressing everything to oodl they still crash, in-ring models work fine.

yea I'm having the same issues with them last night. Same with Leon's Billy Kidman mod as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeonRick
3 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

Ive tried getting LeonRicks Demolition to work in 2k19 but the Entrance models cause a crash for some reason, I thought it might be the size of the pac but even after compressing everything to oodl they still crash, in-ring models work fine.

Ya Legion of doom also in ring models work fine entrance models crashing the game before match. 

It might be the last gen objects I tried with wwe 13, wwe 12  entrance gear too same result

But the crown which is used in latest  king Haku mod of @matt2282p is caw item from 2k14 that's working fine. 

Sorry Matt for posting this here

Edited by LeonRick
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.