matt2282p

WWF LEGENDS MODS--*Gorilla Monsoon Commentary Released*--*Val Venis 4 pack Released*--*Jim Ross*--*Macho 88*--*IRS*--*Heenan WIP*--*The Mountie*--*Kanyon*--*Scott Steiner*--*Malenko*--*Showcase: 9 years of WrestleMania page 1

motishow

the best utimate warrior made.

• Like 2

hulkamania2020@@

love it love it love it thank you so very much 

• Woo 1

Goon3r73

I think @hulkamania2020@@ should just call himself hulkawarrior2020@@ lol. Seriously though @matt2282p that is just "Too............. Damn............ Sweet" Awesome work on the Hogan tye dye BRAA!!!

• Like 2
  • Woo 1

hulkamania2020@@

i love big thank you matt i love it 

• Like 3

Red Rooster

Finally got a chance to sit down and play some matches last night, with your Mods and JMannys Arenas, this game is fantastic, thanks again for all your hard work bro!

• Like 6

drwho269

Question before I download Warlord, I look at the files and his entrance and in ring attire have the same number ending in "2".

Shouldn't it be one ending in "2" and the other in "4"?

• Yes! 1

Goon3r73
8 minutes ago, drwho269 said:

Question before I download Warlord, I look at the files and his entrance and in ring attire have the same number ending in "2".

Shouldn't it be one ending in "2" and the other in "4"?

@drwho269 you need to go into Hex Editor and change the 02 to a 04. Then save the entrance file as Ch85504. Then use Wrestleplus to change the in ring file Ch10002 to Ch85502. Then just add the files into game rebuild the def etc etc. Once in game add his pofo and moveset via CCT or Wrestleplus or whichever tool you use.  I hope that helps a little.

Edited by Goon3r73

matt2282p

@drwho269. No you're not going to be spamming up my page also.  You're all over the site everywhere with help me outs all day.  Never say thanks never drop likes never grateful.  Dont comment on my page bro.  Go to the wiki and read for once.  Have some pride you sit there flailing all day long asking for help on everything imaginable.  No one owes dr who anything especially since you refuse to support and you lurk for months when you're not spamming.  

Warlord was a commission mod paid by people that SUPPORT modders.  It was made for them and my fans. If It doesnt work for who it wasnt meant to be.    I watched you sit there and spam up mannys thread yesterday because you camt follow simple instructions and click a link.  We're tired of it.    Guys please dont respond to him on my page.  Gooner all you gotta do is inject file with cct wherever you want,  the numbering is insignificant.  Either way a modders page is not the place for troubleshooting q&a.  Send a dm have some respect. 

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 8
  • Haha 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

matt2282p

HBk WM7 Concept.  Very early work in progress.  WM7 is an impossible attire but I am working to get as many tassels working and replicate it as close as possible.  right now I got hair and everything animated.  just need to fill in the design patterns and stuff. 

1.jpg

• Like 9
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 3

Goon3r73

@matt2282p no worries brother. I hope I haven't offended you too much. Amazing work on Shawn for WM7 btw. Awesome.

• Like 2
  • Woo 1

matt2282p

Ultimate Warrior Survivor Series 89 Released. Commissioned by @hulkamania2020@@  Thanks

1.jpg

https://mega.nz/#F!szxEya6I!NizbGrz5VhBKvxQY8pKi2g

edit:  Bonus Attire World Tour '89

1.jpg

https://mega.nz/#F!szxEya6I!NizbGrz5VhBKvxQY8pKi2g

@Goon3r73 its all good man.  If you got CCT all you do is download a mod.  put it on your desktop or whatever.  Open CCT and hit ctrl-f to find whatever name of character you want to inject the mod into.  maybe even keep a slot for testing.  anyways.  you just find the name right click and then select import->ch mod.   and select the mod.  thats it you dont have to renumber anything the numbering is insignificant. 

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 3

Goon3r73

@matt2282p sweet, thanks for that Matt. Btw I have a couple of other attires for you to try for me when you have time. I will PM you the details.

• Like 1
  • Woo 1

prowrestling

Dvon, get the tables!!!! Amazing work, thank you so much, Matt. This mod was made quicker than Kane's one day run as WWF champion in 1998.

• Like 2
  • Yes! 1

Stuntman_Mike

Man,amazing work.Really, all the mods are great.No need wwe 2k20 for me.Long live Wwe 2k19 and all legends.Thank you

• Like 3
  • Yes! 1

hulkamania2020@@

that is great mate  thank you 

• Like 1