matt2282p

WWF LEGENDS MODS--*Gorilla Monsoon Commentary Released*--*Val Venis 4 pack Released*--*Jim Ross*--*Macho 88*--*IRS*--*Heenan WIP*--*The Mountie*--*Kanyon*--*Scott Steiner*--*Malenko*--*Showcase: 9 years of WrestleMania page 1

Goon3r73

Dude I cannot remember if I have already mentioned it but with Elizabeth in my game it seriously glitches big time. Both Randy and her bodies warp, wobble etc. It isn't great. The only way I can fix it for now is to remove Liz from the game which is a shame and kind of besides the point of having her in game. I was loving the idea of having her accompany Randy to ringside, however, in this state I can't. Have you and any others encountered this at all? Too sweet!! on the Ricky Steamboat btw. *thumbs up*

• Thanks 1

matt2282p

@Goon3r73

2cg0abn.png

https://mega.nz/#F!ZmAQyYwZ!zvk02jGHvAm-4U8Qi-Vjmg

I recompiled the pac and then tested it in the game.  during the entrance together and as a tag team in the match.  there were no glitches or errors.  This should work fine now.  I dont know about pofos or if you can put them above 800.  I replaced an ingame character for the test and it worked fine.  Good Luck.  if a pofo inject makes it not work, refer to help and support thread.  enjoy.  thanks

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

Goon3r73

No worries bud, take your time. I know your busy *thumbs up*

Edited by Goon3r73
  • Thanks 1

Goon3r73

You can add in over 800 as long as you load pac plus. Its remembering to do that everytime. Thank you ever so much for taking the time to look at it. *thumbs up*

Edit: I've just had a thought. I am guessing that slot 253 which is what you have her set to is free? Or was? I wonder if it had anything to do with me changing it to the number according to pozz's memory sheet? Anyway I will try it out. Many thanks.

Edited by Goon3r73
  • Thanks 1

matt2282p

slot 253 is Miss Elizabeth default slot in 2k16

Goon3r73
Just now, matt2282p said:

slot 253 is Miss Elizabeth default slot in 2k16

Ah ok, no worries. I assume it hasn't changed for 2K19?

matt2282p

Hogan Wrestlemania 4 WIP

2mgmvx0.png

• Like 9
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 2

Hey Yo

crazy stuff already for WWE 2K19, cant wait

• Like 1

BillyTheKid

I guess i can't see his boots for WM4 with that attire, so I assume they are indeed white but i wish the Yellow cowboy boots, with yellow wristbands, and Yellow Belt could be made as well , WM9 i think.   But Spot on indeed on that WM4 Hogan it is fantastic. Hogan is the only port i don't mind with the dark skin by the way because his skin was leather anyway haha.

Edited by BillyTheKid
  • Thanks 1

UtlimatePiper

Amazing work there Matt

• Thanks 1

squaredcirclefan
On 10/18/2018 at 10:00 PM, Goon3r73 said:

Dude I cannot remember if I have already mentioned it but with Elizabeth in my game it seriously glitches big time. Both Randy and her bodies warp, wobble etc. It isn't great. The only way I can fix it for now is to remove Liz from the game which is a shame and kind of besides the point of having her in game. I was loving the idea of having her accompany Randy to ringside, however, in this state I can't. Have you and any others encountered this at all? Too sweet!! on the Ricky Steamboat btw. *thumbs up*

Hi, this glitch is due to a 2k18 Pofo file being used to create a 2k19 pofo

• Thanks 1

Goon3r73

Ah ok it's not just me then. Thanks for finding that out squared. *thumbs up*

• Yes! 1

Junaid Ahmed

hogan looks sweet

Edited by Junaid Ahmed
to correct spelling
  • Thanks 1

matt2282p

Andre The Giant WrestleMania 4 WIP

2iijwvo.png

Hair sculpt, face retexture, sideburn trim, and like all my mods compatible with all wwe 2kPC games.

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 11
  • Too Sweet 2

esbatmusic
2 hours ago, matt2282p said:

2iijwvo.png

Hair sculpt, face retexture, sideburn trim, and like all my mods compatible with all wwe 2kPC games.

Matt... You will be needed big time this year. I love what you're doing with the macho showcase. I can tell your mods will be amazing already. Looking forward for your projects this year.

• Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

Junaid Ahmed
5 hours ago, matt2282p said:

2iijwvo.png

amazing andre 10x better then the ingame version 2k neends to hire you bro 😁

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

amazing-maze
On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 9:15 AM, matt2282p said:

Hogan Wrestlemania 4 WIP

2mgmvx0.png

OMG Finallyyyyy……...Hes back!!!!. Oh Man that Andre looks so good to. This is so good. And adding mods is a lot easier this year thank god 

• Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

matt2282p

Ted Dibiase WrestleMania 4 WIP

2w2iryv.png

• Like 8
  • Too Sweet 1

esbatmusic

Oh yeah! Ted Dibiase WM4! Oh I cannot wait for everything else... (Sherri? Sapphire?! Brother Love? Cannot wait to know!) Amazing work.

• Thanks 1

matt2282p

Miss Elizabeth WM4 WIP

2cf4pi1.png

• Like 10
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

hulkamania2020@@

wow just wow love it love them all but there r still hogan miss in like wm 8 when hogan had the american flag on his t-shirt and he has a hulkster rules to  and wm 9 mega maniacs the the mega powers wwf and wcw ones to and wcw 1993 and nwo wolfpack and then we will have all of his wrestling attires but thank you love your mods 

• Thanks 1

Dollarman

Beautiful works in wwe19 too.

Edited by Dollarman
  • Woo 1