Cave Waverider

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Excuse me, I can't seem to find Andrade Almas in Universal Attire Unlocker?

Update Data Editor to the latest version and you should be good.

• Like 1

hi, is there a way to inject the info file of a tag team in universe mode?

from there I saw the only momentary form is the Cheat Engie ... but the truth is that I do not understand that tool and the handling of the mod tag team in general

Greetings and thank you.

Edited by Kmaster

2 hours ago, Kmaster said:

hi, is there a way to inject the info file of a tag team in universe mode?

from there I saw the only momentary form is the Cheat Engie ... but the truth is that I do not understand that tool and the handling of the mod tag team in general

Greetings and thank you.

Manual injection via Cheat Engine is the only way right now. Injection tools don't support injecting it automatically because the Universe teams are placed into memory dynamically on every load of the save and thus change every time you play universe mode.

I understand ... well, it only remains to learn to use the CH ...: D

In any case, the answer is greatly appreciated.

thanks and regards!

p.d: oh, maybe it's not the place ... even so, I'd like to check something ...

A few days ago I tried to do a Royal Rumble in the Universe mode with several mods ... I armed the show and then I started it, but when the time came for the rumble mach, I did not take any mod ...

I went back to try a couple of times but nothing ... so the question arose if it was simply something that could not be done in the U.mode ... or I just did something wrong ...

Have you injected all the .pofo and .moveset files for your particular Universe save and assigned them to your brand/show as well? Other than that, I have no idea. I don't play Universe Mode much myself. 

Is there any guide or overview to custom match editor? What can we do here that's not already in the game? Can we force arenas to change eg rumble in mania arena... 

Edited by Hey Yo

14 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

Is there any guide or overview to custom match editor? What can we do here that's not already in the game? Can we force arenas to change eg rumble in mania arena... 

You can only choose the options from the in-game custom match editor (since that's all the data that's saved in .match files). So no arena changes. Unlike the in-game editor, Data Editor doesn't have restrictions on combinations, however, so you can do some things that aren't possible to set in the game. The results will vary, though, so it's best to just test things out and see what works and what doesn't and which results you get. :)

On 3/12/2019 at 5:33 PM, Cave Waverider said:

Have you injected all the .pofo and .moveset files for your particular Universe save and assigned them to your brand/show as well? Other than that, I have no idea. I don't play Universe Mode much myself.  

yes, ch, pofo and moveset loaded in the UM slot ...

In any case thank you very much for answering. I think I'd better put together a topic (I'll get out of the question if I'm too stupid or, really the mod in the RR has some limitation XD)

11 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

You can only choose the options from the in-game custom match editor (since that's all the data that's saved in .match files). So no arena changes. Unlike the in-game editor, Data Editor doesn't have restrictions on combinations, however, so you can do some things that aren't possible to set in the game. The results will vary, though, so it's best to just test things out and see what works and what doesn't and which results you get. :)

Can buildings be injected in any mode? (Exhsivision or universe)

• 3 weeks later...

anyone else having issues downloading the latest data editor update ? (2019.0.0.8.2)

connection times out at mediafire for me.

Edit: Working now :)

Edited by sXe_Coan_sXe

• 4 weeks later...

This program has been a true blessing for me and has made the game so much more enjoyable.  Thank you!

I want to know how i can donate another way besides Paypal?  Please let me know.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have used this program for 17. But when I try to unlock alternate attires for 19 it just doesn't work. I'm pretty sure I'm doing it the same way I use to but no matter what they just wont unlock in game. 

And when I edit a pofo and moveset then reinject it always bricks the game at loading screen.

7 hours ago, SnakeSlippers said:

I have used this program for 17. But when I try to unlock alternate attires for 19 it just doesn't work. I'm pretty sure I'm doing it the same way I use to but no matter what they just wont unlock in game. 

And when I edit a pofo and moveset then reinject it always bricks the game at loading screen.

Make sure you have the latest Steam version of WWE 2k19 as well as the latest version of Data Editor for WWE 2k19. Use the "Fix WWE 2k19 Startup Crash with Mods" button to clear or remove the Chunk0.arc file (try one option, then the other if the first doesn't work). Create your .pofo and .moveset files, then use the "Install .pofo/.moveset via CCT" buttons to install the moveset (The latest version of CCT 2019 must be installed, of course). It's also a good idea to read and follow the instructions on the Installing Mods Wiki page to install your .pofo and .moveset files.

Just wondering why there's some certain tag team titantrons missing from the selection in the Data Editor? I am having trouble assigning #DIY for titantron/mini/walls/apron/ramp etc for using their default slot of 0023  but i'm just asking that's all.. but i mean as of now, i have it working in different slots but not sure why that's not in it...

39 minutes ago, AaronXander said:

Just wondering why there's some certain tag team titantrons missing from the selection in the Data Editor? I am having trouble assigning #DIY for titantron/mini/walls/apron/ramp etc for using their default slot of 0023  but i'm just asking that's all.. but i mean as of now, i have it working in different slots but not sure why that's not in it...

I don't think #DIY has Tag Team trons in WWE 2k19, thus it isn't listed. If you have it set as tron tag_0023_0_0*, set it to 1023_0_0 in Data Editor. I'm not sure if it will work, though, as I don't think the Titantron Fix is taking Tag Team Trons into consideration (I might be wrong, however). If it isn't working this way, try using one of the free ent_ tron slots between 100-999 instead.

1 minute ago, Cave Waverider said:

I don't think #DIY has Tag Team trons in WWE 2k19, thus it isn't listed. If you have it set as tron tag_0023_0_0*, set it to 1023_0_0 in Data Editor. I'm not sure if it will work, though, as  I don't think the Titantron Fix is taking Tag Trons into consideration. If it isn't working this way, try using one of the free ent_ tron slots between 100-999 instead.

They don't, but thank you anyways, that's what i did in the end, and got it working

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, MajorPayne said:

link for download is blank cant download, please re up

Thank you for the heads-up. I've updated the links for this and the versions for previous games. Please try again.

• Thanks 1

I was wondering if Data Editor has any title entrances where it shows if someone has two titles. Because I know in previous WWE games you could set the championship entrance to two titles if you won them and they would have one on their shoulder and one around their waist. Is this possible to do with mods or with Data Editor? Because I noticed there are a lot of championship entrances you can set with Data Editor. But I don't know if any have double titles showing. Any help would be appreciated and thank you for making such a useful tool.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I reinstalled the game.
Added the path for wwe19 exe, and tried use the unlock attires option, but not work it
Read the tutorial too, but nothing.
Early successed the steps.
Has anyone idea?

the steps:
https://ibb.co/zRd1HN5

https://ibb.co/tbf4qhm

https://ibb.co/HYZW3Vd

https://ibb.co/TcWD3g4

https://ibb.co/w46P9Bm

Thank you.

Edited by Dollarman

12 hours ago, Dollarman said:

Hello,

I reinstalled the game.
Added the path for wwe19 exe, and tried use the unlock attires option, but not work it
Read the tutorial too, but nothing.
Early successed the steps.
Has anyone idea?

the steps:
https://ibb.co/zRd1HN5

https://ibb.co/tbf4qhm

https://ibb.co/HYZW3Vd

https://ibb.co/TcWD3g4

https://ibb.co/w46P9Bm

Thank you.

While your steps are correct, the problem here is that you are using an old version of Data Editor. Update Data Editor to the latest version (download it from the top post) and it should work.

And thus another reminder for everyone, always keep Data Editor and all other tools up to date! They might not work properly otherwise.

7 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

While your steps are correct, the problem here is that you are using an old version of Data Editor. Update Data Editor to the latest version (download it from the top post) and it should work.

And thus another reminder for everyone, always keep Data Editor and all other tools up to date! They might not work properly otherwise.

Thank you,

I pressed the update and I gave a link.
Downloaded another data editor 19 start and again press update. 
It is successed but not work yet.

Maybe need another misc file or string or etc. ?

Edited by Dollarman