Cave Waverider

11 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

@Cave Waverider Is there something different about the links you use for the Data Editor download/update? Both in the link in the first post and the link the Updater opens are getting hits for trojans by my anti-virus. I've used your tools and others in the past, but this is the only time my anti-virus has flagged the links as dangerous. Could you verify the ad site you're using is clean? I get the concept of false-positives, but if that is the case, what in your links/installers would be causing my anti-virus to identify them as threats? Thank you.

It's adf.ly. That said, I don't know if any of the ads they push there are malevolent. Just in case, make sure to not click download anything other than the file name documented next to my download link.

1 hour ago, myk13 said:

new errors I get after the newest update

fzIqO2d.png

First, this isn't the latest update. The latest version is 2019.0.0.3.0 Alpha. Please update to that version before you continue (always update to the latest version, small bugs and issues may be fixed in it). You might want to delete the old version of Data Editor completely before you extract all the files in the .zip archive, too, to ensure you have a clean installation of the tool.
Although I have to say I didn't change anything regarding the access to this file since the 2k18 version of the tool, so there weren't any changes to Data Editor I can think of that would cause it to behave differently.

Second, when exactly do you get this error? Could please you post the exact steps that lead to it so I can try and reproduce it?

Third, the error message indicates that you either don't have permission to access this file (Data Editor needs elevated/administrator permissions to run, which it should request automatically, but depending on your system configuration it may not be granted that), the file is in use by another program, are missing the file described in the error popup or perhaps it is corrupted somehow. Also make sure not to try to do anything with attires while the game is running - the file could be locked by the game. If the file exists and the game isn't running, try the following:
While Data Editor and WWE 2k19 is closed (and any other programs that accesses the file, too), go to your WWE 2k19 directory, navigate to the \mods\ folder and rename or remove the Universal Alternate Attire Unlock folder. Then restart the latest version of Data Editor and see if that fixes it.

If it still doesn't fix it, think of what the things were you did on your computer between the last time it worked without issue and when the issue first appeared. There might be something you did to your system or the game that causes this problem to happen, backtrace your steps and see if the problem goes away.

I have some problem

When i Download Data Editor in first post and install

Data Editor Pofo and Move set is not available (Still Cyan Tex)

I Check update and Data Editor Show i'm use (2019.0.0.0.1 alpha) and I'm Update

After I Download and install Update Data Editor is show version is 2019.0.0.0.1 again (Pofo and Move set Team etc.not available)

What  i'm wrong

17 hours ago, shenlong02 said:

I have some problem

When i Download Data Editor in first post and install

Data Editor Pofo and Move set is not available (Still Cyan Tex)

I Check update and Data Editor Show i'm use (2019.0.0.0.1 alpha) and I'm Update

After I Download and install Update Data Editor is show version is 2019.0.0.0.1 again (Pofo and Move set Team etc.not available)

What  i'm wrong

I'm not sure. The uploaded file is definitely 2019.0.0.3.0, I've downloaded it on three computers myself to test.
If you haven't done so, try deleting your old Data Editor 2k19 folder, then extract all the files from the new archive in it's place.
Try to delete the old file, clear all your computer's temporary folders, then clear your browser's cache and restarting it (you could try restarting your computer just in case), then try downloading it again from the link in the top post of this thread (do not use any other links!). You could try a differentinternet browser as well and see if that helps.
If you're using a proxy or tunel to connect to the internet, try turning it off (or use a different one), it could be that it's caching the old file and hasn't updated it to the new one in the cache yet. If you happen to be in a country with government-controlled internet, you'll have to wait until they update the file on their proxy or ask them to do so politely if they don't.

10 hours ago, hzdmc said:

still cant open the files i try this zip file in 2pc same error 

if you can compress it in to rar file and if you can upload it in another uploader like mega

That's very odd. Are you sure you have allowed the file to finish downloading completely and be verified (this could take a while depending on the browser used)?
I can open and extract the file when I download it just fine without any errors with Windows 10's built-in .zip extractor as well as 7-zip (which I highly recommend) and WinRAR. Which extractor are you using? Try the aforementioned ones.
Perhaps your antivirus/security software is messing up the file due to a false positive or something? Try to put an exception in it for the file(s).
Perhaps it's a browser cache issue as well, try what I suggested above just in case.
And no, I'm using the .zip format because modern Windows PCs can open it natively and it's thus less of a hassle for most users. Otherwise I'd pack it in .7z format, which is much more efficient to .rar. It isn't feasible for me to use a different host at this time either.

8 hours ago, nikitamolodec said:

Don't work all the tab except settings

Then you've got an old version. Check the version number on top of the window and compare it to the latest version listed in the top post. Try the suggestions mentioned above.

That said, I've re-packed and re-uploaded the file once more just in case.

• Like 1

No need to shout. The problem seems to be on your or your ISP's (or your VPN's) end.  You could try it with a wired connection if you are using a wireless one.

That said, I saw that you appear to be posting from different "countries". This likely means you aren't connecting to the internet directly and are using a proxy or VPN tunnel, which could be the cause for the download to not finish properly (be it because the server you are connecting to has a faulty file in it's cache, the connection drops off or else). Please disable it, clear your browser cache and temporary internet folders, restart your computer and try again (without connecting to the proxy or tunnel again before you try).

new version of the Data Editor for WWE 2k19 is now available for download in the top post as well as via the "Check for Data Editor Updates" button in the Data Editor for WWE 2k18 Settings section or the included Update.exe file.

Update Notes:

2018.10.23: Version 2019.0.0.4.0 Alpha
+ General: Fixed a couple of minor bugs and issues.
+ .match Editor: Implemented and enabled .match Editor functionality for WWE 2k19.
+ .team_info Editor: Changed maximum team name length to 25 characters.
+ DataLists: Updated Match*.data lists for WWE 2k19.

Please post feedback here, be it reports of how the tool is working for you, whether you have any problems, there are mistakes or everything is working smoothly.

Since most of the Data Lists haven't been updated yet, it would be great if some of you could update some and then send them to me so I can include them in the next release. You can find them in the Data Editor 2k19\Data\DataLists\ folder. An easy way to update many of the entries may be to load a each .moveset file into Data Editor and see if any of the boxes have missing or wrong names/information. Then go to Data Editor 2k19\Data\DataLists\ and update the respective .data list with a text editor like Notepad (they are named similarly to what the dropdown boxes say). Then upload the .data file somewhere and send me the link. Thank you very much!

This is an early alpha version, keep in mind that features and how things work may change drastically until beta still. Test and use it at your own risk.

• Thanks 1

Cave are we able to force victory music on all attires yet? Or is that something where you still need CCT to inject the moveset back into game after editing? Just thought I'd ask. Awesome work you are doing though, along with all other modders. You guys are making this years game awesome. Many thanks goes out to you all *thumbs up*

13 minutes ago, Goon3r73 said:

Cave are we able to force victory music on all attires yet? Or is that something where you still need CCT to inject the moveset back into game after editing? Just thought I'd ask. Awesome work you are doing though, along with all other modders. You guys are making this years game awesome. Many thanks goes out to you all *thumbs up*

It still works like the last few years on a per .moveset basis. Then again, you might want to ask TheVisitorX to perhaps include a feature to bulk set the workaround in memory with CCT.

oh its finaly working i download it one more time in my mobile and compress it again myself then i sent it to my pc and its working

data editor is phenomenal

thank you so much im sorry but how i have to add match with match editor?

14 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

Thanks for the response. However, it's pinging bplaced.net and infopade.com as the malicious sites. Not sure if those are meant to redirect to ad.fly, but those seem to be the culprits. Ad.fly itself has never set off my anti-virus, but I'm a bit weary to allow connections to bplaced and infopade because I don't know what they are. Not sure what to do seeing as these are the only links that will give access to Data Editor.

Infopade is one of adf.ly's random domains (adf.ly uses a bunch of different domains nowadays, I guess to confuse adblockers or whatever). Bplaced is the domain of my web host that I use for version checks and as an intermediate to redirect the updater to the currently valid download. The latter is safe, the former...well, as safe as adf.ly can get, I guess.

1 minute ago, Cave Waverider said:

Infopade is one of adf.ly's random domains (adf.ly uses a bunch of different domains nowadays, I guess to confuse adblockers or whatever). Bplaced is the domain of my web host that I use for version checks and as an intermediate to redirect to the currently valid update server.

Gotcha. I appreciate the transparency. I know I'm being a bit paranoid with this all, but I do I trust you as a longstanding member/moderator of the ST community to not intentionally try to infect everyone with trojans and the like, lol. Thanks again for the response and for Data Editor. 👍

4 hours ago, Robbie686 said:

I have the following error message when using the universal attire unlocker...

2luoqxg.png

I have rebuilt def with WrestlePlus. Any ideas? Or am i going to have to wait for CCT to be released?

WrestlePlus is fine, as long as you don't disable smart rebuilding with priority to the mods folder (which should be enabled by default as far as I know).

That said, your problem is that you've somehow managed to set your Data Editor directory as the game directory. Please click on the Tools, Help, Tutorials, Info, Download & Settings Tab and on the lower left under WWE 2k19 Game Tools, click Change WWE 2k19 Game Directory. Point it to the location where the game is installed in and select the game's .exe file. That should fix it. You might have to redo your attires afterwards, however, since it likely didn't save them in the game's mods folder due to the path being set wrong.

• Like 1

new version of the Data Editor for WWE 2k19 is now available for download in the top post as well as via the "Check for Data Editor Updates" button in the Data Editor for WWE 2k18 Settings section or the included Update.exe file.

Update Notes:

2018.10.24: Version 2019.0.0.4.1 Alpha
+ General: Fixed a couple of GUI Element alignment issues and typos.
+ General: Fixed a couple of minor bugs.
+ DataLists: Updated Original and Modded MovesID.data with WWE 2k19 Moves thanks to @XfallofparadiseX and @Elg.
+ DataLists: Updated Original and Modded EntranceAnimationID.data, AdvancedEntranceMotion10IntroID.data, AdvancedEntranceMotion11StageID.data, AdvancedEntranceMotion12RampID.data, AdvancedEntranceMotion13RingInID.data and AdvancedEntranceMotion14RingID.data with WWE 2k19 Entrance Motions thanks to @AznBlusuazn.
+ DataLists: Updated Original and Modded VictoryAnimationID.data with WWE 2k19 Victory Motions thanks to @AznBlusuazn.

I recommend to update to this version immediately so you will have access to WWE 2k19 moves, motions, etc..

Please post feedback here, be it reports of how the tool is working for you, whether you have any problems, there are mistakes or everything is working smoothly.

Since many of the Data Lists haven't been updated yet, it would be great if some of you could update some and then send them to me so I can include them in the next release. You can find them in the Data Editor 2k19\Data\DataLists\ folder. An easy way to update many of the entries may be to load a each .moveset file into Data Editor and see if any of the boxes have missing or wrong names/information. Then go to Data Editor 2k19\Data\DataLists\ and update the respective .data list with a text editor like Notepad (they are named similarly to what the dropdown boxes say). Then upload the .data file somewhere and send me the link. Thank you very much!

This is an early alpha version, keep in mind that features and how things work may change drastically until beta still. Test and use it at your own risk.

• Thanks 1

can someone who's good with Windows 10 help me out. For some reason I can't run the app anymore.  As soon as I try and load a movset or pofo it freezes.  When I go into Task manager it says the app is suspended.  It's not just this program but a couple others. Does anyone know how to resolve this windows issue?

I think I have an issue with the alt. attire unlocker. I assign a spot (says R-truth), apply, save change to misc...and even if the 5 spots shows up in game, it loads only 1 costume. All hex codes were changed correctly and yet they only show 1 attire...Is there something I do wrong here or do I have to wait for CCT for sure to install other attire (IE : doesn't work by simply changing the hex number)?

On 10/26/2018 at 2:02 AM, myk13 said:

can someone who's good with Windows 10 help me out. For some reason I can't run the app anymore.  As soon as I try and load a movset or pofo it freezes.  When I go into Task manager it says the app is suspended.  It's not just this program but a couple others. Does anyone know how to resolve this windows issue?

Did you recently update Windows 10 to 1809? If so, roll back to 1803, 1809 has quite a few issues and those could be related. If it isn't the case, it could be anything you've installed recently. Try rolling back to a point when everything ran smoothly using System Restore or whatever backup software you use.

32 minutes ago, esbatmusic said:

I think I have an issue with the alt. attire unlocker. I assign a spot (says R-truth), apply, save change to misc...and even if the 5 spots shows up in game, it loads only 1 costume. All hex codes were changed correctly and yet they only show 1 attire...Is there something I do wrong here or do I have to wait for CCT for sure to install other attire (IE : doesn't work by simply changing the hex number)?

If all of them show up in the game, Data Editor is working correctly. Did you properly add the .pac files for each attire to the Chunk0.def file? If you did, it's likely a problem with the .pac files for the attires, likely the Wrestler ID, Attire number and Attire Type not set properly in the EMD section, but it could be other problems with the files, too.

19 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

Did you recently update Windows 10 to 1809? If so, roll back to 1803, 1809 has quite a few issues and those could be related. If it isn't the case, it could be anything you've installed recently. Try rolling back to a point when everything ran smoothly using System Restore or whatever backup software you use.

If all of them show up in the game, Data Editor is working correctly. Did you properly add the .pac files for each attire to the Chunk0.def file? If you did, it's likely a problem with the .pac files for the attires, likely the Wrestler ID, Attire number and Attire Type not set properly in the EMD section, but it could be other problems with the files, too.

I did rewrite the number of the pac using HdX, however, I didn't do anything to the Chunk0.def file. I don't remember doing that years before, is that something new to this year?

2 minutes ago, esbatmusic said:

I did rewrite the number of the pac using HdX, however, I didn't do anything to the Chunk0.def file. I don't remember doing that years before, is that something new to this year?

It has been necessary to point the game to any .pac files the game should read since WWE 2k18.