Cave Waverider

23 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

@Dollarman If you are indeed on Data Editor 2019.0.0.8.2 or later, try to reinstall the Universal Alternate Attire Unlock from the GUI then restart Data Editor.

Half succes, after instal new data editor and delete chunk0.arc file and made a new with text editor.

https://ibb.co/LZ0YMdD

But now I cant see attires 1,2  words.

54 minutes ago, Dollarman said:

Half succes, after instal new data editor and delete chunk0.arc file and made a new with text editor.

https://ibb.co/LZ0YMdD

But now I cant see attires 1,2  words.

Looks like you will have to install the latest version of the Super String to solve that problem. The latest version of CCT's Install Mods->Install "Super String" should do the trick.

On a side note, you can use Data Editor's "Fix WWE 2k19 Startup Crash with Mods" to clear or remove the chunk0.arc file or use CCT's "Chunk Tools->Clear Chunk0.arc" function instead of doing it manually as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any idea why I would be getting this error every time I try to edit the alternate attires?  It happens anytime I click on "save all data to misc01_start_p30.pac" and also if I try to reinstall the mod. 

MoIMmDX.png

EDIT:  In case anyone had this same issue, I realized it was caused by me deleting the "Backups" folder from the Data Editor folder, once I replaced it everything worked fine again. 

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, 

A little question: Is it possible to increase the number of slots for alternative attire? I saw that the maximum number is 100 which unfortunately I have already reached.

Edited by micencronin

• 2 months later...

new version of the Data Editor for WWE 2k19 is now available for download in the top post as well as via the "Check for Data Editor Updates" button in the Data Editor for WWE 2k18 Settings section or the included Update.exe file.

Update Notes:

2020.05.03: Version 2019.0.0.9.1 Alpha
+ DataLists: Corrected a couple of DataLists.
+ DataLists: Updated Modded Data Lists with ported move, entrance and victory animations from @squaredcirclefan's WWE 2k20 port pack.
+ General: Minor bug fixes, optimizations and typo corrections.

It's highly recommended to update to this version immediately! Older versions will no longer be supported.

Please post feedback here, be it reports of how the tool is working for you, whether you have any problems, there are mistakes or everything is working smoothly.

Since many of the Data Lists haven't been fully updated yet, it would be great if some of you could update some and then send them to me so I can include them in the next release. You can find them in the Data Editor 2k19\Data\DataLists\ folder. An easy way to update many of the entries may be to load a each .moveset file into Data Editor and see if any of the boxes have missing or wrong names/information. Then go to Data Editor 2k19\Data\DataLists\ and update the respective .data list with a text editor like Notepad (they are named similarly to what the dropdown boxes say). Then upload the .data file somewhere and send me the link. Thank you very much!

This is an alpha version, keep in mind that features and how things work may change drastically until beta still. Test and use it at your own risk.

PS.: On a side note, I've also updated the String table to include the strings @squaredcirclefan used for his WWE 2k20 ports for those that would like to use them for other purposes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1

Hi @Cave Waverider, just a question.

I'm changing Undertaker '91 to be a slot for '91 - '95. His attire 2 in the game plays the '99 music.

I'v enabled the Force Entrance Music, and for the entrane on attire 2 it plays the Undertaker '91 music, however on th e victory is still plays Undertaker '99 music. Any help/idea how to fix it?

Edit: It looks to be a slot thing. I'm trying to set the music for all attires to Undertaker '91, with all the trons to be the arena movie but they dont seem to be working.

Edited by jcsix

38 minutes ago, jcsix said:

Hi @Cave Waverider, just a question.

I'm changing Undertaker '91 to be a slot for '91 - '95. His attire 2 in the game plays the '99 music.

I'v enabled the Force Entrance Music, and for the entrane on attire 2 it plays the Undertaker '91 music, however on th e victory is still plays Undertaker '99 music. Any help/idea how to fix it?

Edit: It looks to be a slot thing. I'm trying to set the music for all attires to Undertaker '91, with all the trons to be the arena movie but they dont seem to be working.

Try setting the Victory Music to "Entrance Music", or if that doesn't work, try setting the desired music for Victory Music and all the Media Workarounds. If that doesn't help, it might be hard-coded in the .pac files responsible for the entrance music (was it evt_data, assetconv or something not sure). I believe there are posts around the forums on how to do that, though.

4 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Try setting the Victory Music to "Entrance Music", or if that doesn't work, try setting the desired music for Victory Music and all the Media Workarounds. If that doesn't help, it might be hard-coded in the .pac files responsible for the entrance music (was it evt_data, assetconv or something not sure). I believe there are posts around the forums on how to do that, though.

Yeah! After some playing around its looking like its hard-coded. Everything else is fine apart from that victory music on the second slot!

Thanks for the tips, and the wonderful program :D

Hi @Cave Waverider, not sure if this is how it should work or not.

I've installed a wrestler in slot 510 (Nikki Cross). And with a few files I've downloaded, this Triple H mod will now be announced as Nikki Cross. I noticed the tutorial says you can switch the Commentary ID to be the same as somone in-game, but you can only use one a match (That doesn't bother me). When I change this to Triple H 102, he is still being called Nikki Cross after I've saved the game and rebooted.

Is this normal? I didn't really want to be replacing files when I could use this (And I'll never 2 Triple H's in a match).

14 hours ago, jcsix said:

Hi @Cave Waverider, not sure if this is how it should work or not.

I've installed a wrestler in slot 510 (Nikki Cross). And with a few files I've downloaded, this Triple H mod will now be announced as Nikki Cross. I noticed the tutorial says you can switch the Commentary ID to be the same as somone in-game, but you can only use one a match (That doesn't bother me). When I change this to Triple H 102, he is still being called Nikki Cross after I've saved the game and rebooted.

Is this normal? I didn't really want to be replacing files when I could use this (And I'll never 2 Triple H's in a match).

Yes, it's normal, unfortunately. Changing the commentary ID doesn't work the way it used to in 2k19, unfortunately. It seems it's overridden by hard coded values in most cases.

10 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Yes, it's normal, unfortunately. Changing the commentary ID doesn't work the way it used to in 2k19, unfortunately. It seems it's overridden by hard coded values in most cases.

Ah! So for 2K19 its a matter of importing the sounds manually?

Do you know of a list which announcer sounds belong to a ch.pac file? Thank you :D

Looking for some assistance.

I can't get the commentary name to change for the life of me (playing 2K19). I can get the text to change, but the commentary name seems locked. I'm trying to change Dean Ambrose. Any idea how I can do this? No matter what I try they still announce Dean Ambrose.

On 10/23/2019 at 1:02 AM, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Any idea why I would be getting this error every time I try to edit the alternate attires?  It happens anytime I click on "save all data to misc01_start_p30.pac" and also if I try to reinstall the mod. 

MoIMmDX.png

EDIT:  In case anyone had this same issue, I realized it was caused by me deleting the "Backups" folder from the Data Editor folder, once I replaced it everything worked fine again. 

Hey I have been having this same problem but I d not see what Backup folder you are talking about in the Data Editor.

It says in the info about what is in the Data Editor 2019 folder that there should be a Backups folder, but when I download it there is no folder named that.

Edited by Agregory1184

Hey Cave,

I've recently encountered a problem. Upon importing a moveset file, the trons for the superstar im attempting to overwrite stay the same. The motion will change and the lighting however the trons are still the same despite the moveset file showing different trons assigned. Im not sure if this has to do with the "titantron fix" , however, i installed that already and dont believe there is a reinstall option. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! 

On 5/25/2020 at 12:01 PM, P Mac said:

Hey Cave,

I've recently encountered a problem. Upon importing a moveset file, the trons for the superstar im attempting to overwrite stay the same. The motion will change and the lighting however the trons are still the same despite the moveset file showing different trons assigned. Im not sure if this has to do with the "titantron fix" , however, i installed that already and dont believe there is a reinstall option. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! 

Select the desired trons in Data Editor for both Easy and Advanced Entrance and also try ticking/unticking the Media Workaround boxes regarding to trons, then install the changed .moveset file via CCT.  Also make sure that All Tron video parts are on.
If that doesn't work, try a different entrance animation, it could be that the animation has hard-coded trons. That or the wrestler has some sort of hard coded trons that can't be overridden via .moveset file at all,  which is possible although I haven't heard of such in 2k19 so far.

On 5/21/2020 at 8:57 PM, SiiLv3Rx said:

Looking for some assistance.

I can't get the commentary name to change for the life of me (playing 2K19). I can get the text to change, but the commentary name seems locked. I'm trying to change Dean Ambrose. Any idea how I can do this? No matter what I try they still announce Dean Ambrose.

You could change the sound files in Sound Editor or possibly unassign/reassign the commentary slot for the wrestler in sound*.pac, if that's indeed possible. Don't ask me how to do that, though.

On 5/24/2020 at 7:01 AM, Agregory1184 said:

Hey I have been having this same problem but I d not see what Backup folder you are talking about in the Data Editor.

It says in the info about what is in the Data Editor 2019 folder that there should be a Backups folder, but when I download it there is no folder named that.

There should be a folder called Data Editor 2k19\Backups in the downloaded archive. If not, redownload the latest version of the archive from the official link in the top post. For Data Editor to run properly, you'll naturally have to extract all the files and folders from the archive and run Data Editor from there (don't run it from inside the .zip archive!).

On 5/14/2020 at 10:18 PM, jcsix said:

Ah! So for 2K19 its a matter of importing the sounds manually?

Do you know of a list which announcer sounds belong to a ch.pac file? Thank you :D

Yes, manually. There is no easy way to tell. If they aren't listed in Sound Editor already, you'll have to find them out yourself by trial and error (make sure to write them down and submit them to the Sound Editor creator so he can update it for everyone to use - it's a community effort to fill out the blanks!).

• Like 1

new version of the Data Editor for WWE 2k19 is now available for download in the top post as well as via the "Check for Data Editor Updates" button in the Data Editor for WWE 2k18 Settings section or the included Update.exe file.

Update Notes:

2020.06.30: Version 2019.0.0.9.2 Alpha
+ DataLists: Updated DataLists, including the latest additions to @squaredcirclefan's Ported Entrances and Victory Animations Pack.

It's highly recommended to update to this version immediately! Older versions will no longer be supported.

Please post feedback here, be it reports of how the tool is working for you, whether you have any problems, there are mistakes or everything is working smoothly.

Since many of the Data Lists haven't been fully updated yet, it would be great if some of you could update some and then send them to me so I can include them in the next release. You can find them in the Data Editor 2k19\Data\DataLists\ folder. An easy way to update many of the entries may be to load a each .moveset file into Data Editor and see if any of the boxes have missing or wrong names/information. Then go to Data Editor 2k19\Data\DataLists\ and update the respective .data list with a text editor like Notepad (they are named similarly to what the dropdown boxes say). Then upload the .data file somewhere and send me the link. Thank you very much!

This is an alpha version, keep in mind that features and how things work may change drastically until beta still. Test and use it at your own risk.

PS.: On a side note, I've also updated the String table to include the strings @squaredcirclefan used for his WWE 2k20 ports for those that would like to use them for other purposes.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys I need some help. I wanted to make Sheamus a singles competitor so I deleted the bar (in game) and tried to change his entrance and titantron. Now, his id is 279 and I changed everything according to that id but nothing works. Can someone help?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I need your help with something. I recently discovered that you can install multiple attires with CCT and Data editor.

What I do is, install the attires I want through CCT (slots 2 and beyond) and then I go to data editor and assign them from there.

Everything works visually but I have a problem with music. For some reason, with the new attire, the superstar doesnt have music when he wins even though later when I go to the victory editting, he/she has a theme.

Am I doing something wrong?