Cave Waverider

I've finally had some time on my hands to add missing information to the Wrestler Information Editor [.pofo] Tutorial to the Data Editor for WWE 2k19 Tutorials and updated some Tutorials in regards to CCT 2019. Tutorials for the .team_info and .match Editor are still incomplete, however, but pretty extensive as well.

• Thanks 1

There seems to be a bug for CAWs. I fill out all the information, set up an Advanced Entrance and save the moveset file. When I load the moveset file, it's all been reset to default. I'm able to save moveset files for both in-game and modded superstars fine, with them retaining all changes I've made. I don't understand why it doesn't work the same for CAWs. I don't know if it's the fact that it's a CAW slot, or that I'm filling out Advanced Entrance information, but it's just not working for me.

35 minutes ago, ahunter8056 said:

There seems to be a bug for CAWs. I fill out all the information, set up an Advanced Entrance and save the moveset file. When I load the moveset file, it's all been reset to default. I'm able to save moveset files for both in-game and modded superstars fine, with them retaining all changes I've made. I don't understand why it doesn't work the same for CAWs. I don't know if it's the fact that it's a CAW slot, or that I'm filling out Advanced Entrance information, but it's just not working for me.

Doesn't sound like a bug with Data Editor. If I save a .moveset file for a CAW and load it's fine.

If it isn't being injected properly, it's likely an issue with the injector tool. Assuming it's CCT, post in that thread with as many details as possibly (including step-by-step what you did).

18 minutes ago, wadd1edoo said:

I'm trying to change the Wrestler ID's of some custom pofo files, I can't seem to find how to do it.

It isn't that hard. Open the .pofo file in Data Editor, click on the Dropdown box to the right of Wrestler ID and choose the one with the right number in it, then save the .pofo. Same with .moveset, etc..

If you aren't using the recommended Mod Slots or want to replace Wrestlers with others, it might be easier if you go to the "Tools..." tab and under Data Editor Settings, untick the "List Names in Dropdown Boxes before IDs..." checkbox. Restart Data Editor, and the entries in the Dropdown Boxes will be listed by ID instead of names so it'll be easier to find the proper ID.

I'd also suggest to read the Data Editor Tutorials which may answer questions like this.

Just a heads-up, it seems like WWE 2k19 Patch 1.04 added a new misc01_start_p30.pac that includes a COS Section. This probably means it's overriding the COS section of the misc01_start.pac, which in turn means that the current version of the Attire Unlocker won't work. I'll try to update Data Editor in the next couple of days to handle the misc01_start_p30.pac as well, although it's currently a busy time for me, so it could take a bit longer. So no promises there.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DonSPa said:

thnx for the heads up,will this affect the attires we allready have installed or just any that we try to add now

Not sure yet. Probably not. I'd suggest to Export all your Unlocked Attire Slots to .attire_names files now, so you can restore them after the update. Check the Data_Editor_for_WWE_2k19_Tutorials#Alternate_Attire_Unlocker_Tutorials on how to do that.

dang i just started the game and mods n attires are gone,one good thing is  i had just did an offline reboot of the game thru steam a couple days ago, cause i wanted to start fresh and redo everything so i didnt get very far,so didnt have too much work go down the drain

new version of the Data Editor for WWE 2k19 is now available for download in the top post as well as via the "Check for Data Editor Updates" button in the Data Editor for WWE 2k18 Settings section or the included Update.exe file.

Update Notes:

2019.01.18: Version 2019.0.0.7.0 Alpha
+ Resources: Updated Universal Alternate Attire Unlock to 1.1.0 (required for WWE 2k19 v1.04).
+ Attire Unlocker: Updated Attire Unlocker GUI and it's installer to comply with Universal ALternate Attire Unlock 1.1.0. Please Export all your .attire_names files before updating Data Editor so you can restore them with the new version!
+ DataLists: Updated WrestlerID.data and TitantronID.data with entries from the Rising Stars Pack.

WARNING: Please export all your Unlocked Attire Data into .attire_names files with the previous version of Data Editor before you update, so you can import them into the new version of Data Editor (check the Data Editor for WWE 2k19 Tutorials to learn how to do that), as v1.04 of the game now uses a different file for Attire Names and your attires won't carry over to this new file!

It's highly recommended to update to this version immediately (but not before you . Don't forget to update Custom Character Tools 2019 to the latest version as well!

Also, it's very much recommended to load any .pofo files created with an older version of Data Editor for WWE 2k19 into the latest version and re-save them to fix potential problems that may have been caused by wrongly set SlotIDs from previous versions.

Please post feedback here, be it reports of how the tool is working for you, whether you have any problems, there are mistakes or everything is working smoothly.

Since many of the Data Lists haven't been updated yet, it would be great if some of you could update some and then send them to me so I can include them in the next release. You can find them in the Data Editor 2k19\Data\DataLists\ folder. An easy way to update many of the entries may be to load a each .moveset file into Data Editor and see if any of the boxes have missing or wrong names/information. Then go to Data Editor 2k19\Data\DataLists\ and update the respective .data list with a text editor like Notepad (they are named similarly to what the dropdown boxes say). Then upload the .data file somewhere and send me the link. Thank you very much!

This is an early alpha version, keep in mind that features and how things work may change drastically until beta still. Test and use it at your own risk.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 1

( i have exportad all my alt attire data with the previous version)

I have installed  unlock attire with version 1.07 of data editor but the new imported attires doesn't save and all times i push unlock alt attires button it says me i have to reinstall the unlock alt attire.

Anybody knows the reason ?

Which file has to be unlocked?  misc01_start.pac  or  misc01_start_p30.pac?

1 hour ago, motishow said:

( i have exportad all my alt attire data with the previous version)

I have installed  unlock attire with version 1.07 of data editor but the new imported attires doesn't save and all times i push unlock alt attires button it says me i have to reinstall the unlock alt attire.

Anybody knows the reason ?

Which file has to be unlocked?  misc01_start.pac  or  misc01_start_p30.pac?

If the Unlocker tries to reinstall itself, it means that the file WWE 2K19\mods\Universal Alternate Attire Unlock\pac\root\misc01_start_p30.pac can't be found. Did you delete/move it? Are you certain that you've pointed the game to the proper directory and that your game has been fully updated to the official Steam version 1.04 or later?

This is what ia have done, i have installed the 1.04 update 

1- Opened CCT and installed attire unlocker-----then the file misc01_start_p30.pac is created on the mods/universal alternate attire unlocker/pac/root  folder

2-Opened data editor and installed the attire unlocker------ then the file misc01_start.pac is created on the mods/universal alternate attire unlocker/pac/root  folder

3-Opened the game, and there isn't alt attires

4-All times i open data editor and push unlock alternate attires button it says i don't have installed alt attires and th program try to reinstall it without succes

4 hours ago, motishow said:

This is what ia have done, i have installed the 1.04 update 

1- Opened CCT and installed attire unlocker-----then the file misc01_start_p30.pac is created on the mods/universal alternate attire unlocker/pac/root  folder

2-Opened data editor and installed the attire unlocker------ then the file misc01_start.pac is created on the mods/universal alternate attire unlocker/pac/root  folder

3-Opened the game, and there isn't alt attires

4-All times i open data editor and push unlock alternate attires button it says i don't have installed alt attires and th program try to reinstall it without succes

If Data Editor installs misc01_start.pac it's an old version of Data Editor (you can see the version on top of the Data Editor window). You'll have to update to the latest version of Data Editor for WWE 2k19 (version 2019.0.0.7.0 or later) for compatibility with WWE 2k19 1.04.

• Like 1

Installed new version and works ok (imported all alt attires)

Respect the pofos, we have to load all pofos created with the old version of data editor and resave it  or only with one of them?

thanks

Edited by motishow

3 hours ago, motishow said:

Respect the pofos, we have to load all pofos created with the old version of data editor and resave it  or only with one of them?

Not needed, unless you had a really early, buggy version of Data Editor before (but since every open alpha tester is supposed to update Data Editor to the latest version immediately, I'd expect you to always be up to date). It can't hurt to load and re-save them anyhow.

• Like 1

I have problems when creating a pofo when injecting it into the game the name does not appear please I need a little help, in the section Name Settings asks to place hexadecimal codes but do not know what they are

4 hours ago, WILLNATOR said:

I have problems when creating a pofo when injecting it into the game the name does not appear please I need a little help, in the section Name Settings asks to place hexadecimal codes but do not know what they are

Second, please read the Data Editor for WWE 2k19 Tutorials. Such things are explained in Detail there.

Sometimes I wonder why I spent hours upon hours writing Tooltips and Tutorials when people are too lazy to read them before asking questions.

• Like 2

My English is not very good. I tried to read the tutorials, but I did not understand much, that's why I was looking for a direct answer to the problem I have, my intention was not to bother you, I'm sorry.