Cave Waverider

7 hours ago, esbatmusic said:

oh? Is there any tutorial for this?

Open the file with a text Editor (Notepad or whatever else you prefer). Look how the entries are structured. Then either replace a line or add to it in the same format. You have to point the game to the .pac file it should read with the relative path from the main game directory (the absolute path might work, but can cause trouble in some cases, so use the relative one as 2k does).

• Thanks 1

new version of the Data Editor for WWE 2k19 is now available for download in the top post as well as via the "Check for Data Editor Updates" button in the Data Editor for WWE 2k18 Settings section or the included Update.exe file.

Update Notes:

2018.11.03: Version 2019.0.0.4.2 Alpha
+ General: Fixed a bunch of minor bugs and issues.
+ General: Fixed a few typos.
+ Tools: Fixed a directory naming error that prevented the "Fix WWE 2k19 Startup Crash with Mods Fix" from installing properly and causing an error.
+ DataLists: Updated WrestlerID.data, TitantronID.data and EntranceMusicID.data with Titans Pack DLC data.
+ DataLists: Updated Modded WrestlerID.data and TitantronID.data to reflect new community recommended Wrestler IDs and Tron IDs for Mods that won't interfere with DLC.

Edit: Warning! Note that this doesn't include the current Wrestler ID/Mod Name assignments yet, as they are in the process of being changed by Pozzum in order to cater to future DLC as well as changes to PerfectPlextra and PacPlus that have been made after I released this update.
I'll update Data Editor again once the changes to the memory sheet are complete. in the Meantime You can still use Data Editor normally with current versions of Perfectplextra and PacPlus, just the mod names in the dropdown menus won't be correct for Wrestler IDs and Trons until they are updated. It's probably easier to use the option to sort the lists by the IDs instead of Mod Names until the next update.

I highly recommend to update to this version immediately.

Please post feedback here, be it reports of how the tool is working for you, whether you have any problems, there are mistakes or everything is working smoothly.

Since many of the Data Lists haven't been updated yet, it would be great if some of you could update some and then send them to me so I can include them in the next release. You can find them in the Data Editor 2k19\Data\DataLists\ folder. An easy way to update many of the entries may be to load a each .moveset file into Data Editor and see if any of the boxes have missing or wrong names/information. Then go to Data Editor 2k19\Data\DataLists\ and update the respective .data list with a text editor like Notepad (they are named similarly to what the dropdown boxes say). Then upload the .data file somewhere and send me the link. Thank you very much!

This is an early alpha version, keep in mind that features and how things work may change drastically until beta still. Test and use it at your own risk.

• Thanks 1

new version of the Data Editor for WWE 2k19 is now available for download in the top post as well as via the "Check for Data Editor Updates" button in the Data Editor for WWE 2k18 Settings section or the included Update.exe file.

Update Notes:

2018.11.04: Version 2019.0.0.4.3 Alpha
+ DataLists: Updated Modded WrestlerID.data and TitantronID.data to reflect the changes to community recommended Wrestler IDs and Tron IDs for the new adjustments to PacPlus and PerfectPlextra.

It's highly recommended to update to this version immediately.

Please post feedback here, be it reports of how the tool is working for you, whether you have any problems, there are mistakes or everything is working smoothly.

Since many of the Data Lists haven't been updated yet, it would be great if some of you could update some and then send them to me so I can include them in the next release. You can find them in the Data Editor 2k19\Data\DataLists\ folder. An easy way to update many of the entries may be to load a each .moveset file into Data Editor and see if any of the boxes have missing or wrong names/information. Then go to Data Editor 2k19\Data\DataLists\ and update the respective .data list with a text editor like Notepad (they are named similarly to what the dropdown boxes say). Then upload the .data file somewhere and send me the link. Thank you very much!

This is an early alpha version, keep in mind that features and how things work may change drastically until beta still. Test and use it at your own risk.

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

Update Notes:

2018.11.08: Version 2019.0.0.4.4 Alpha
+ .pofo Editor: Name Settings - Added Button to reset Name fields.
+ .pofo Editor: Name Settings - Added Button to auto-generate Name String Hex codes from the Wrestler ID according to game conventions. This will allow users to easily restore the original names for each slot and should also work with special String files that expand upon this concept like the Perfectionary String.
+ General: Added new experimental Setting files for Advanced users. Use these at your own risk, they are not supported.
+ Settings: Added a GUI element to indicate the status of one of the experimental settings.
+ General: Code optimizations.

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Dollarman said:

Hello guys,

I tried inject 402.moveset file into 107 kane moveset slot but the data editor is send me this message.

https://ibb.co/e62x3V

and after i cant inject it because the size is not same than original file,

Somebody have an idea?

First, update to the latest version of Data Editor. Yours is several versions outdated, there won't be any support for older versions as several bugs that have been fixed in newer versions are still present.

Second, the original file you are trying to load doesn't appear to be the right size for WWE 2k19. Which game is it from? Which tool did you use to extract it? If you've exported it from the game, perhaps you or the tool you used made a mistake.
When you load and save it with Data Editor, it should be saved in the right size. Note, however, that if you are importing a .moveset from an older game it might not work properly and lead to other issues like crashes, etc.. It would be better if you redo the .moveset file from scratch with Data Editor (402 is Lex Luger, you can load the original .movset of Lex Luger from Data Editor's Templates folder).

• Like 1

Update Notes:

2018.11.13: Version 2019.0.0.4.5 Alpha
+ General: Fixed various minor bugs and issues.
+ General: Streamlined and updated several Error and Warning dialogs that may appear when loading .pofo, .moveset, .team_info and .match files to give the user a little bit more information about what went wrong.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Dollarman said:

I use X-packer 2019. and Data Editor 19.

I will update it and try again, thank you.

While I can't check myself, I believe I have read that X-Packer doesn't use the proper file length/format for WWE 2k19 yet, so I'd advise against using it to inject things for the time being or loading files created with it into Data Editor. You'll have to wait for it to be to updated so you won't overwrite vital data of other slots when injecting with it. You can use WrestlePlus to inject in the meantime, use Cheat Engine or wait for CCT 2019 to be released.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Chris2000 said:

Is the change gender option working yet because it didn't seem to work for me  

Of course it does. Don't forget to save your .pofo file and re-inject it into the game with your preferred injection tool after changing the gender with Data Editor.

1 hour ago, Cave Waverider said:

Of course it does. Don't forget to save your .pofo file and re-inject it into the game with your preferred injection tool after changing the gender with Data Editor.

I believe I still need to inject the gender what tool would I use apart from wrestleplus to do this ?

Hi, Thanks @Cave Waverider for your hard work. You guys are among those few who understand the true meaning behind community.... much much appreciated. I noticed some tag entries missing so just listing a few. Some you may already have and missed those due to naming confusion caused by time constraint ;)

1019 : Steve Austin with Ted Diabese 

1201/1202 : new day with cereal and cookies

1204/1205 : new day with cereal 

war Raiders : 1380

1372 : Tag entry with demon finn baylor 

1371 : Generic tag 7 (Career caw comes in his van with Cole i believe)

• Thanks 1

Update Notes:

2018.11.17: Version 2019.0.0.4.6 Alpha
+ .moveset Editor: Added Carry moves to the Standing Grapples category in the Moves Editor.
+ .moveset Editor: Fixed the width of a few GUI Elements.
+ DataLists: Updated MovesID.data lists courtesy of @XfallofparadiseX.
+ DataLists: Added some missing entries to EntranceAnimationID.data.

• Like 1

Update Notes:

2018.11.19: Version 2019.0.0.4.7 Alpha
+ Backend: Several small code optimizations and bug fixes.
+ General: Tweaked several GUI Elements.
+ Tools: Updated the Startup Crash Fix installer to once again allow the advanced options choice between the installation of an empty Chunk0.arc or removal/deletion of an existing Chunk0.arc.

• Like 2

Update Notes:

2018.11.22: Version 2019.0.0.4.8 Alpha
+ General: Improved the loading and conversion of files from older games. While this should reduce issues with older files, some may still remain. The feature will still remain unsupported and experimental.
+ Backend: Minor code optimizations and tweaks to slightly improve performance.
+ .moveset Editor: Improved some GUI Elements in the Moves Editor.
+ Templates: Added new templates and tweaked default templates.
+ DataLists: Updated EntranceAnimationID.data, AdvancedEntranceMotion*.data, EntranceMusicID.data, VictoryAnimationID.data, TagTeamAnnounceNameID.data, MovesID.data and FromIDs with Titans Pack DLC data.

This application looks quite interesting and I am keen to try it out for my WWE 2K19 game.

However, the link in the first message for the zip file doesn't seem to be working.

I get a trojan warning for my AV program, but even after adding an exclusion to the website, it just doesn't load.

Seems like a server issue on the hosters side. Anyone else been having problems downloading?

11 hours ago, wwevideogameplayer said:

This application looks quite interesting and I am keen to try it out for my WWE 2K19 game.

However, the link in the first message for the zip file doesn't seem to be working.

I get a trojan warning for my AV program, but even after adding an exclusion to the website, it just doesn't load.

Seems like a server issue on the hosters side. Anyone else been having problems downloading?

The link works fine and there is no virus in the actual download. It might be that an adf.ly ad in your area is misleading you. Be careful what you click.

quick question.

Im getting an error when trying to add alternate attires.

Chunck0.def could not be read - asks me to regenerate, Chunck0.def file before i start the game

2 hours ago, sXe_Coan_sXe said:

quick question.

Im getting an error when trying to add alternate attires.

Chunck0.def could not be read - asks me to regenerate, Chunck0.def file before i start the game

That means Data Editor can't access your Chunk0.def file. It's probably due to your Chunk0.def file missing, corrupted, you don't have sufficient permission to access it or you haven't pointed Data Editor to the game's directory. If it's the latter, go to the Tools, Help, Tutorials, Info, Downloads & Settings tab and under WWE 2k19 Game Tools, click the "Change WWE 2k19 Game Directory" button. Navigate to the directory the game is installed in and select WWE2K19_x64.exe (make sure it's the .exe file from the official Steam version of the game, too).

Update Notes:

2018.11.27: Version 2019.0.0.5.0 Alpha
+ Tools: Data Editor now shows the current game directory above the Change Game Directory button. This should make it easier to troubleshoot issues.
+ General: Added a game validation routine when setting the game directory to prevent users from pointing Data Editor to a directory that doesn't contain a valid game .exe file.
+ General: Fixed a bug that could cause the game directory to be set wrong in certain situations.
+ Attire Unlocker: Portions of the Attire Unlocker Backend dealing with file access have been rewritten. Thus it's no longer necessary for a compliant misc01_start.pac file to be present on startup of Data Editor.
+ Attire Unlocker: The Universal Alternate Attire Unlocker is no longer automatically/silently installed if no misc01_start.pac file that is compliant with the Universal Alternate Attire Unlocker is found. Instead, clicking on one of the Attire Unlocker Button will start the installer in such a situation.
+ Attire Unlocker: Tweaked the Attire Unlocker Installer GUI.
+ Backend: Optimized code to slightly increase loading times and performance.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Will we be able to edit the moveset of our myplayer? His name doesn't come up in the lIst currently. I also thought it may be under "Buzz" but no such luck.

Edited by Matt6sic6