Yeah, weirdly enough it keeps giving me the "You have reached your download limit" error when i try and download omega, despite the fact that I haven't, and I can download other CAWS just fine.

5 hours ago, 21souyon said:

Really nice Omega ! Sadly I can't download it... but we'll see later ahah ! Keep up your great work !

Thanks man! I'm glad you like them!

4 hours ago, Chiok said:

hey! your CM punk is the best !

Thank you so much!!!

14 hours ago, ToxicAndrewFTW said:

For some reason i cant download your kenny since it says that ive reached the daily download limit even tho i have 20 downloads left lol

Really?? I'll look into it. I'll try to download him with my brother's account and see if it happens to him too. That's really weird.

40 minutes ago, ElDodderino said:

Yeah, still getting that error, and it has 0 downloads, so I suspect everyone is encountering that... Maybe reupload?

Thanks! I will do that

Update: I just reuploaded, can anyone tell me if it works now? Thanks!

21 minutes ago, ElDodderino said:

It pops up with the "You have reached your 20 limit download quota for the day (or however its worded)" message 

Thanks! I've already reuploaded. If it doesn't work, I'll try to contact 2k...

This stuff keeps happening everytime I try to get back into the game, it just kills the fun for me :(

7 hours ago, ToxicAndrewFTW said:

The reupload hasnt fixed it

Yeah I know, I already reuploaded 3 times and I don't know what else to do...
I contacted 2k support to see what they say. I'm really sorry about this.

Hmm...what happens when u try to download your own caw does it say the same thing or ?

Also you don't need to apologize its not your fault. You have done all u could

Edited by ToxicAndrewFTW
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ToxicAndrewFTW said:

Hmm...what happens when u try to download your own caw does it say the same thing or ?

Also you don't need to apologize its not your fault. You have done all u could

I didn't do it with my own account, I asked my brother who also has the game if he could download it and it showed the same message that appears when you try it.

Thanks for understanding, I really appreciate the support!

Little update on the situation. I talked with 2k support and they didn't offer any help on fixing the situation. They basically told me to start over and make him again from scratch without copying anything from the caw I already made which is ridiculous. Instead of offering help and fixing the problem, they're just telling me to do everything again and they said they weren't sure if it would even work.
To be honest, I'm just sad because I used to love making caws but 2k18 and 2k19 have given me nothing but problems and complications... so once again, I'm really sorry to anyone that can't download Kenny Omega, I'll try to fix it myself.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Rhuanico99 said:

Little update on the situation. I talked with 2k support and they didn't offer any help on fixing the situation. They basically told me to start over and make him again from scratch without copying anything from the caw I already made which is ridiculous. Instead of offering help and fixing the problem, they're just telling me to do everything again and they said they weren't sure if it would even work.
To be honest, I'm just sad because I used to love making caws but 2k18 and 2k19 have given me nothing but problems and complications... so once again, I'm really sorry to anyone that can't download Kenny Omega, I'll try to fix it myself.

I sympathize, I encountered the same problem 😪 I have personaly lost a lot of caws like my Jimmy Havok on CC.... because of corrupted logos or designs... curiously while my save was clean.

Courage !! and Keep up the good work.

Cheers

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

I sympathize, I encountered the same problem 😪 I have personaly lost a lot of caws like my Jimmy Havok on CC.... because of corrupted logos or designs... curiously while my save was clean.

Courage !! and Keep up the good work.

Cheers

Sad to hear that but thanks for the support! I'll try to replace the logos with new ones to see if that changes anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I just came across a post on the WWEgames reddit that claims CAWS using any of AJ Styles animations/assets are encountering this exact bug - Does your Omega use any of them?

Post if you're curious: 

Edited by ElDodderino
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2019 at 6:55 AM, ElDodderino said:

Hey, I just came across a post on the WWEgames reddit that claims CAWS using any of AJ Styles animations/assets are encountering this exact bug - Does your Omega use any of them?

Post if you're curious: 

OMG thank you so much! I'll try it!
I'm really sorry I haven't been posting anything but I just got really frustrated with this bug so I stopped. But if this works I'll definitely start making caws again!