13 hours ago, Rhuanico99 said:

Thanks! Already got started on Omega so expect an update this week.

I just have one question. Will he be blonde in any of his attires ? because i loved his blonde look

• Yes! 1

5 hours ago, ToxicAndrewFTW said:

I just have one question. Will he be blonde in any of his attires ? because i loved his blonde look

Maybe :D

3 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

It's really an awesome Punk @Rhuanico99 as last year, or better :)

I can't wait to see Omega too. Keep up the good work !

Cheers

Thanks man! I'm glad you like it!!

19 hours ago, wallybescotty said:

any ideas on the release?..... i am anticipating your omega and morrison 

I'm really sorry but I'm not sure. I've been super busy but I'll have some free time next week so I'm going to try to upload Kenny Omega.

• Like 1

So I'm finally back working on Omega and the face is almost ready for a reveal. About the attires, I'll probably do his strong style evolved blonde attire and his g1 climax 27 attire. Is everyone cool with these?

10 hours ago, Rhuanico99 said:

So I'm finally back working on Omega and the face is almost ready for a reveal. About the attires, I'll probably do his strong style evolved blonde attire and his g1 climax 27 attire. Is everyone cool with these?

i like the idea for the 1st one, i think ive seen a couple g1 climax attires

12 hours ago, wallybescotty said:

i like the idea for the 1st one, i think ive seen a couple g1 climax attires

Yeah I know but I have the logos ready and I wanted to do an old attire for his old hairstyle.

2 hours ago, Rhuanico99 said:

Yeah I know but I have the logos ready and I wanted to do an old attire for his old hairstyle.

i'll bet it turns out amazing the one on 18 was very detailed, it will be great!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rhuanico99 said:

Update on Omega:

-First attire is done;
-Still working on the face and the hair so expect an update soon! Any feedback is welcome!

DrvsezIXcAECyl8.jpg

@Rhuanico99 One of my favourite :) your Omega last year was simply incredible. I can't wait ^^

I'm currently working on Taiji Ishimori & Robbie Eagles :)

Keep up the good work ! courage.

Cheers

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

@Rhuanico99 One of my favourite :) your Omega last year was simply incredible. I can't wait ^^

I'm currently working on Taiji Ishimori & Robbie Eagles :)

Keep up the good work ! courage.

Cheers

Thank you so much!!! :D

Can't wait to check those out! Good luck in your future caws!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

any updates on your CAWs?  just wondering, no rush or anything, just curious what all you are working on and if you need any texture help just let me know, but im sure yours are going to be awesome

• Thanks 1

On 11/25/2018 at 4:19 PM, wallybescotty said:

any updates on your CAWs?  just wondering, no rush or anything, just curious what all you are working on and if you need any texture help just let me know, but im sure yours are going to be awesome

Thanks! I'm still working on Omega but I've just been super busy and I'm really sorry I haven't been able to upload as many caws as I would like.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

The body skin maybe? I guess kenny's not that white tho, if you just made him just like the one that you did on 2K18, it's gonna be awesome, everything is perfect on your 2K18 Kenny

yeah it looks good, just needs to add a little more color to the skin other than that logos are looking detailed and crisp

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NarukamiYu said:

The body skin maybe? I guess kenny's not that white tho, if you just made him just like the one that you did on 2K18, it's gonna be awesome, everything is perfect on your 2K18 Kenny

Thanks for the suggestion but I think he looks whiter than he is on this pic because of the lighting because I'm using the exact same face texture as last year, so his skin color is the same as last year. I'll post another screenshot with different lighting so you can see if he still looks too white. If he does, then I'll adjust the color.

1 hour ago, wallybescotty said:

yeah it looks good, just needs to add a little more color to the skin other than that logos are looking detailed and crisp

Thanks man! Pls read the reply above. I talk about the skin color there.

i was thinking it could be lighting, i know you took the pic in creation mode, and sometimes the lighting can look off, its actually a grip on the menu picture section.  i need to mess with lighting sometimes

• Like 1