1 hour ago, wallybescotty said:

Ryback please, yours always is the best and there is only so so ones on CC mine included, id rather have yours :D

Thanks!!! Ok I'll start working on Ryback as soon as I can! I'll give an update when asap.

• Woo 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I wanted to apologise to everyone for the lack of caws this year, I had some personal issues and all the bugs this game had made me lose my interest and motivation in the game which is a shame because it was always one of my favorite things to do in my free time. But I also wanted to thank you all for the support throughout these past years and I'll be back this year with more caws!

I can't promise I'll make them as fast as I used to because I've been really busy but I'll try to make some caws for you guys and hopefully I won't run into any bugs, glitches or problems with the game.

Thank you all and I'll see you soon!!! ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to give everyone an update on my 2K20 situation, my game doesn't even turn on so if the patch doesn't fix that, I'm asking them for a refund cause I can't even play the game..I'm really sorry but I haven't even been able to open the game, it's just frustrating to see what these games have become,

Anyway hope it gets fixed soon and I'm sorry.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Rhuanico99 said:

Just wanted to give everyone an update on my 2K20 situation, my game doesn't even turn on so if the patch doesn't fix that, I'm asking them for a refund cause I can't even play the game..I'm really sorry but I haven't even been able to open the game, it's just frustrating to see what these games have become,

Anyway hope it gets fixed soon and I'm sorry.

Not your fault.  Played it at a friends house and I was gutted by how far it has gone down.  It's like an alpha release or worse.  No more YOBJ's for the models since Yukes owned that.  The hair physics looks like they have caked on mud.  Just plain horrible.  Fiend looked great, the new locations were fun, but everything else was just so depressing.  Even the looks on the wrestlers faces were like a call for help.  As if they were saying, "Please, for the love of GOD, get me out of here!"  Hopefully this disaster gets to the right individuals up top & heads roll.  Don't let it get you down though.  Something good may come out of all of this.  Especially if the competition (AEW) knocks it out of the park. :cheers:

• Yes! 1

On 11/4/2019 at 12:04 AM, Freon said:

Not your fault.  Played it at a friends house and I was gutted by how far it has gone down.  It's like an alpha release or worse.  No more YOBJ's for the models since Yukes owned that.  The hair physics looks like they have caked on mud.  Just plain horrible.  Fiend looked great, the new locations were fun, but everything else was just so depressing.  Even the looks on the wrestlers faces were like a call for help.  As if they were saying, "Please, for the love of GOD, get me out of here!"  Hopefully this disaster gets to the right individuals up top & heads roll.  Don't let it get you down though.  Something good may come out of all of this.  Especially if the competition (AEW) knocks it out of the park. :cheers:

Thanks for the support! I know exactly what you mean, I've seen my bro play it at his house and he's not enjoying it one bit. Funny enough, he says he only plays 2k20 instead of 2k19 because of the Fiend lmao :D

I really hope this series gets back on it's tracks because I used to spend hours making caws and loving every minute of it but now it's just frustrating to play these games.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

On 11/5/2019 at 5:05 PM, Rhuanico99 said:

Thanks for the support! I know exactly what you mean, I've seen my bro play it at his house and he's not enjoying it one bit. Funny enough, he says he only plays 2k20 instead of 2k19 because of the Fiend lmao :D

I really hope this series gets back on it's tracks because I used to spend hours making caws and loving every minute of it but now it's just frustrating to play these games.

That sucks, u was one of the best in pc community.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/6/2019 at 10:30 PM, CaptainRaque said:

That sucks, u was one of the best in pc community.

Thank you so much! That means a lot to me! And I'm really sorry that I'm not making any caws for you guys, I loved to see all your reactions and comments, it was one of my favorite things to do. Hopefully everything gets patched so I can start making some stuff for you guys! :) 

14 hours ago, Rhuanico99 said:

Thank you so much! That means a lot to me! And I'm really sorry that I'm not making any caws for you guys, I loved to see all your reactions and comments, it was one of my favorite things to do. Hopefully everything gets patched so I can start making some stuff for you guys! :) 

Came back after 2 years pause hoping to have some fun with caws, but only thing i got is pain in my ass:) Cant even finish cuz game crashes after u add certain amount of custom logos. Also i can waste ~15 minutes just to upload few logos cuz its not appearing in the game or just endless downloading. So its not the best idea to buy this game atm :)

Edited by CaptainRaque
  • Like 1

On 11/8/2019 at 2:27 PM, CaptainRaque said:

Came back after 2 years pause hoping to have some fun with caws, but only thing i got is pain in my ass:) Cant even finish cuz game crashes after u add certain amount of custom logos. Also i can waste ~15 minutes just to upload few logos cuz its not appearing in the game or just endless downloading. So its not the best idea to buy this game atm :)

Yeah it's really disappointing. I was also expecting to have some fun making caws this year but my game doesn't even work ahaha

• 3 months later...

why there is no save caw file which make it easier to download your caws instead of me wasting my time going through different forums to find your link its frustating

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/2/2020 at 2:12 AM, blackjudahking said:

why there is no save caw file which make it easier to download your caws instead of me wasting my time going through different forums to find your link its frustating

What are you talking about? These aren't mods, they are caws. You simply have to download them from Community Creations, there's no link.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...