14 hours ago, wallybescotty said:

i was thinking it could be lighting, i know you took the pic in creation mode, and sometimes the lighting can look off, its actually a grip on the menu picture section.  i need to mess with lighting sometimes

Yeah I took the pic with that weird bright light they have to show the face better but that probably wasn't a good idea.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

@Rhuanico99 I love it :) this attire is for me the best one, The "Omega"... incredible rendered face, like last year.

Great job ;)

Keep up the good work !

Thank you so much! :D

I'll try to give an update on the second attire as soon as I can!

• 2 weeks later...

Where do you tend to get the images of tattoos etc from? I’m trying I make a decent Xia Li at the moment but just can’t find any good enough photos. Is it just google images? 

5 hours ago, jimmyacon said:

Where do you tend to get the images of tattoos etc from? I’m trying I make a decent Xia Li at the moment but just can’t find any good enough photos. Is it just google images? 

most the time google is the way, i get mine from google and photoshop the borders an make em PNG, and you can adjust transparency as needed some logos are very hard to find, when i fine one i try and save several versions incase i have to create one from the outlines if its a logo on a shirt or attire, tattoos are tricky the more precise you are with removing the skin parts and doing a transparent image the better they look in the game, idk if anyone has a specific site they get theres from but google is probably the best bet, atleast for me it is.

Edited by wallybescotty

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/31/2018 at 12:32 PM, wallybescotty said:

any update on this omega? also are you going to remake any others of yours from last year? like ryback

I'm so sorry, I've been super busy but I'll try to make more caws. Yes, I do plan on remaking them!

On 1/1/2019 at 9:21 AM, jimmyacon said:

If you can't find it on google, I usually watch youtube videos in hd and pause whenever there's a clear shot of a logo or a tattoo.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Rhuanico99 said:

I'm so sorry, I've been super busy but I'll try to make more caws. Yes, I do plan on remaking them!

If you can't find it on google, I usually watch youtube videos in hd and pause whenever there's a clear shot of a logo or a tattoo.

man i get it, they can be very time consuming, i do mine in my off time, and constantly finding little issues to fix lol thats why i started doing mine as reuploadable, because if there is a fix and someone else fixes it, and reups it awesome, i mean there are some simple clone uploads but what ya gonna do 😛

but your make amazing creations and they are worth getting when they are complete and uploaded.

Edited by wallybescotty
  • Thanks 1

On 1/17/2019 at 7:15 PM, wallybescotty said:

man i get it, they can be very time consuming, i do mine in my off time, and constantly finding little issues to fix lol thats why i started doing mine as reuploadable, because if there is a fix and someone else fixes it, and reups it awesome, i mean there are some simple clone uploads but what ya gonna do 😛

but your make amazing creations and they are worth getting when they are complete and uploaded.

Thanks for understanding!

I'm back so Kenny Omega will be uploaded tomorrow! Update coming very soon!!!

Edited by Rhuanico99

On 1/23/2019 at 9:55 PM, ToxicAndrewFTW said:

He wasn't uploaded yet right ?

Also im considering making a topic for my attires since they've been getting a lot of love recently lol especialy my ricochet 

He has been uploaded! All of the screenshots have been added to the first page! #RHUANICO99 on CC to find him!
I'm really sorry that the 2nd attire isn't the one I was planning but it was looking really bad so I decided to just do the same on with blonde hair and different entrance attire. Hope everyone still enjoys it!!!

Btw you definitely should make your own topic! Go for it!!! :D

• Too Sweet 1